Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
What were you doing again? Tracking the evolution of the portrayal of the witch in children's lit?

That's next year; this year I'm examining how magic is used to construct authority in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:31 am
That's actually quite interesting Bookwyrm xd

When you've written it can I see?

ninja I'm also here to avoid educational stuff.
Essay on airport security, and one on some genre of journalism...

Oh and my major thing until march 2. A synopsis about 3-5 pages long on Media and how it affects our view of war... I haven't even found my sources yet. sweatdrop  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

MOD66

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:18 pm
Im procrastinating on my math home work w00t! Damn i hate Algebra it's too damn easy and i can't move up because the teacher won't recomend me to move up, stupid b***h stare

JW but dose anyone think it would be a stupid idea to cram my softmore and Junior highschool years into one year, one each semester?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:28 pm
Don't ask me, I don't know your school system.

Amusing sig pic by the way 3nodding  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:43 pm
Goddess Hekate

Oh and my major thing until march 2. A synopsis about 3-5 pages long on Media and how it affects our view of war... I haven't even found my sources yet. sweatdrop

This is just something that popped into my head, but you could look a bit into general psychology, particularly the concepts around salience. The more salient or aware you are of something, the more it is going ot influence your behavior. That is one of the huge, huge ways the media in general influences the public be it on war or anything else it spouts out on the waves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:19 pm
Starlock
Goddess Hekate

This is just something that popped into my head, but you could look a bit into general psychology, particularly the concepts around salience. The more salient or aware you are of something, the more it is going ot influence your behavior. That is one of the huge, huge ways the media in general influences the public be it on war or anything else it spouts out on the waves.
How does that tie in with advertising and subliminal messages though? You'd think that the more aware you are of marketing strategies, the less they work on you.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Twack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:51 pm
Well this is the new Twack, Damn hackers evil  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 pm
Need stuff? I have random things in my inventory I'll never use sweatdrop  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Twack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:02 pm
Nah i don't like taking donations i always hated the n00bs begging for stuff in their sigs and on the forums so i don't want to be like them i got to my old avitar through my own work...idk it's kinda a pride thing  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:48 am
Well, I wish you luck with regaining your stuff.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Twack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:05 pm
I just got the new Senses Fail CD Still Surching
I got it from my bestfriends, ex girl friend for christmas...but i got it today and they broke up weeks before christmas but W/e i got music biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:24 pm
Lol, I'm procastinating.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:09 pm
EEP >.> Haven't been around here in a while. 3nodding Thought I'd stop in to say Hola! . . . .^__^ HOLA! xp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:30 am
Just out of curiousity, does anyone else use Gaia towns in the guild?  

Starlock
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:54 pm
Not often.

Hey Starlock, was it you that mentioned William James to me? Cause I've got a philosophy of religion prof now that hates him with a passion.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff