Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm
"Uhh... I think I got it, just tell me if I screw up the design." Lilith said and handed Natasha the book. She then used her staff to start drawing a circle with designs and runes on it in the dust.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 pm
Natasha nodded and studied the book.
"That symbol had a flick on the bottom arm." she added, when she noticed something out of place. She listened for activity outside. it seemed that gabriel and Xion hadn't come to direct blows...yet.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 pm
((Xion did start attacking in one of my earlier posts....

-"Reincarnation?" Xion laughed in a mocking tone. "You think I seek redemption?"

Xion then raised his sword to the sky and pulsed electicity up the blade. He swung the blade down quickly-releasing a bolt towards the archangel. -.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 pm
((oops lol my bad))

"No, I relaly don't." Gabriel snorted. "But i think you'll seek an escape - sooner or later. Why do you do what you do? What have you to gain?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 pm
(( ^_^ ....crap....have to give Xion character development now....*thinks*))

Xion stared with cold unfeeling eyes at Gabriel. "Battle is my escape and is my only meaning of existence," he replied. "Whatever my past was has been buried and forgotten."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:18 pm
"You have nothing else? You are but a force of perverse nature, then?" Gabriel pressed. "What can you possibly gain by persuing this?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:33 pm
Xion remained silent. Only the sound made was the crackling of lighting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 pm
(ok this'll be my last post then i'm off to sleep lol ^^)

Gabriel exploite dteh silence and wiated for a few moments before he drove a final nail in the coffin of the conversation. "Beelio is using you as a puppet, just as he does Mirza."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:09 pm
"Those who can't surpass the demon lords often are," Xion replied. "However, unlike Mirza, I'm only a 'puppet,' as you put it, because I am paid to be."

"Now-have I allowed enough small talk for you and your maggots to come up with a plan?" Xion asked as he rained down bolts of lightning that shook the tomb.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 am
Natasha screamed as the lightning crashed down on teh tomb and the vibrations knocked her off her feet.

Gabriel sighed.
"Money is worthless to those owho have nothing of worth to spend it on."
He flicked his sword around in his hand and it lit on fire.
"Now if you keep on playng with the elements i'll have to join in with your games, won't I?" he tilte dhis head a little and then leapt forwards for an attack.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am
Niaro looked at him and she was pleased that he wasn’t shivering. She walked a bit further and looked at him. “Let’s continue” She said with a hand signal. She took her cloak and she then covered her body. She even released the hand from him. She felt like the place was magical and very nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:56 am
Xion only smirked as he to electried his blade while dodge the frontal assault. "I've never considered this a game," Xion responded.

-----------------------------

Dougal rushed over quickly and used himself to shield Natasha and Lilith from any falling rocks.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 am
Mestopheled nodded and folded his arms, following her. Now they were in the cover of the hidden passages, he shifted so that his wings, tail, hooves and horns returned.

---

"Good." Gabriel heard the crackle of electricity and reminded hismef to keep on gaurd. He made sure that his wings were gone so that they wouldn't get in the way an inadvertantly catch on the sword and electrocute himself.
he upped the heat on his sword, hoping to radiate enogh heat to make it uncomfortable for Xion to be around him - and also irritate his eyes enough to distract him.

In teh tomb. natasha squeaked and relaised something. She shot out form under Dougal and to Jesus' tomb, trying to rearrange the jumble of bones Gabriel had created."Sorry my lord." she mumbled as she did so, and winced agianst more faling rocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:41 am
Dougal grunted and slowly rose to his feet. He knew he promised to do his best at protecting everyone to Aisling but becoming injuried was becoming a regular part of his day among these people.

"I'm sure he forgave you before you apologized," Dougal moaned as he rubbed the back of his head. He gave Lilith his hand to help her up. "Are you both alright?"

------------------------------------

Xion narrowed his eyes at the intensity of the flames combined with the sunight bouncing off the sands. He rised his sword and took a defensice stance.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 am
Natasha finished arranging the bones and steeped back.
"I hope so. ok Lilith- do your thing!" She looekd down at the runes and symbols on teh groudn and hoped it'd work.

Gabriel steppedforwards, but no longer attacked. He wanted to drive Xion away, but whilever he was in a defensive stance and refused to retaliate properly he felt wrong doing it.
but Xion had to be disabled sometime, else he would never leave them alone. He remembered back to Lucifer, how any mercy was exploited and turned back on him. He had to keep hacing away and eventually stop him.
Not kill, stop.
He attacked agin, putting more strength into it, hoping to drive Xion away from teh tomb.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games