Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:39 pm
Oblen looks to Mira with a small smile. "Alright." He then looks away, suddenly rushed with 'bed-time' thoughts. "... and I can't wait..." He mutters with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:26 pm
Mira giggled and shook her head slightly "Keep your thoughts out of the bedroom until we actually have one to be in." Shadow let out a mew, as if in agreement and curled into a ball.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:51 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... Well... I can't help it, really... not like... I'm focusing my thoughts on it... it's... it's probably going to only get worst, to be honest... being that... well... I'm a demon and all... " He says with a small smile, but didn't much look to Mira, looking away a bit. "... but... I'll try and keep my mind busy... with something else..." He says as he scanned the ground. After a few seconds he looks to Mira and asks "... wait... when we get there... am I going to be turned human before we get to a bedroom, or after?... or both?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "I have no idea...We'll have to find Alan first...Which may take a day or two since it is Juneau we're going to...Alan isn't exactly the easiest person to find.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:02 pm
"Why?... because he's invisable?... he's short so he hides well in a crowd?... everyone looks the same?" Oblen guessed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 pm
Mira grinned slightly and shook her head "No...He's just really good at hiding.My mother told me once when I asked about it that he used to be a spy or something of the sort and if he doesn't want to be found then he isn't."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Oblen brings his free hand to his chin. "Well... do you think he still doesn't want to be found?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:22 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I don't kno...But hopefuly we have and way of finding him." She indicated the necklace and frowned slightly in thought "Though...He may not be alive...He was pretty old when I last saw him...Or he looked old anyways."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 pm
"... You don't know where he'd be living, do you?" He asks before shaking his head slightly. "... that would suck... to travel all this way and find that he's no longer living... or something of the sort."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:21 pm
Mira sighed slightly "Last I heard he was living in Juneau, it may take a while to find him if he's still alive.It's a pretty big place."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:23 pm
Oblen nods a bit. "... I'm sure it shouldn't be too difficult to find him... there aren't too many people looking for him, is there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:18 am
Mira frowned slightly "Just because I said he's like my mother doesn't mean he has wings.....He looks like every other human...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:23 am
Oblen shakes his head. "No, I mean... people aren't searching around for him, right?... If not, then he wouldn't still need a reason to hide."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am
Mira shrugged "He's weird.Even if he has no one after him, he hides.It's just the way he is."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Oblen smiles a little bit before nodding. "... He sounds like me... well, before you got me out of my little shack."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games