Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm

She frowned "but..I meen..." she walked up to the cage door nodding sadly to Luna "I promise I'll visit u everyday.." she Said
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

"i know you will try you can keep the ice bag okay"se said patting her on the head and sitting back down

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

"..Are you sure you don't want to go?",Luna asks Aurora once more,making no move to open the cage.She would not leave if there was a chance to get Aurora as well,and keep both girls together.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:20 pm

She hook her head and tossed the bag into the middle of her cave "no u keep it" she Said

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Aurora looked at maki and sighed a bit "guess your angry with me maki, i'm just doing what i think is best for you" she said as she looked up at tthe women then "what else would i do in the house more then just watch over her and clean" she said pulling the ice bag to her and putting it away
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Gitix was sleeping in his cage, as usuall, not really caring about the world.

User Image

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:30 pm

"Miss...you would be getting the same treatment as Maki,and can do as you please.My family has their own servants...but they are treated as family.As would you if you agree to join us.",Luna sits there,"And you would be by your friends side always."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:31 pm

ANDRIA

User Image
    The kind and loving Succubus, new to her emotions walked along the market looking at the many creatures that were for sale, she felt a bit bad that she was actually looking for one, but Mayson had suggested that it would be best for her to have someone by her side, if only to take the edge off as she searched for the one that would make her feel whole. She leaned forward to see a very fuzzy creature but it didn't spark so she kept searching.

Something caught her eye and she walked toward him, he was a small one, not all that old and he seemed to have been threw quiet a bit.. so.. she tapped on his cage to wake him.

JBCBlank

Beloved Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Aurora sat in her cage and looked down a bit holding her sides "no help others before me. i tend to care for the other slaves that come and get hurt. so i guess its goodbye then miss and maki" she said as she hear the door close as she looked up "you better take her and go the grounds keepers are comeing and some new owners also" she said as she heard a thud and saw a new slave being brought in
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:34 pm

"Huh?" Gitix woke up allmost immediately to a tap on his cage. "I see..." Gitix stood up, as he knew what was going on.

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Aurora looked over and saw it was guy and sighed a bit as she watched maki and the women leave. As a set of gueards and new owners came in looking at the slaves
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm

ANDRIA
Sumasshu
"Huh?" Gitix woke up allmost immediately to a tap on his cage. "I see..." Gitix stood up, as he knew what was going on.

User Image
She smiled to him, "Hello little one, what is your name?" she asked, she needed to know if there would be a true spark here, or else she didn't want to get to know much about him at all.

JBCBlank

Beloved Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Gitix did not make eye contact and stuttered "G-Gitix. Gitix Sol, M'am"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Aurora layed down and closed her eyes holding her hands hopeing the guards and others would just pass her by

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

JBCBlank

Beloved Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:42 pm

ANDRIA

User Image
"Gitix.. that is a fine name." She smiled softly, "Are you... soft small one?" she asked this question, unable to describe what she wanted to know any other way.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games