Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:47 am
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack had rode in the rickety boats trying not to feel sick (he knew he shouldn't have talked himself into a third pumpkin pastry) and had still been in awe at the castle's silhouette even though he'd been inside before numerous times. He supposes there was a different between living here months at a time compared to just visiting with his mum. He had a feeling Will was feeling the same way but before he could say anything the trip was over and they were all being shuffled from the boathouse to the castle and then lead in front of the entire fracken school. Like he wasn't nervous enough! Once the sorting began his minded sort of started to wander, the price he paid for having a last name in the middle of the alphabet, before at long last he was called. He gave a brief wave to his mum who was sitting at the teacher's table before sitting on the stool and having the hat (afuddyduddyhat!) placed over his head.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ◊ MISCHIEVOUS Jack and his twin are always looking to spice up life; be it with pranks, jokes, tricks, or funny cartoons. He tries to keep it funny since it's never funny when someone cries.
      ◊ LOUD He's honestly tried to be quiet, like twice in his entire life before he discovered it's just not in him. He likes being heard and sometimes the only way to be understood is to have it shouted.
      ◊ CURIOUS Jack loves the Discovery channel, mainly because of his dad's fascination with dragons that sorta dragged him along for the ride. But now it's sort of..everything. Once he finds something he's interested in, he will attempt to learn all he can about it.
      ◊ DARING Life was meant to be lived! He loved adventures and don't things that other people thought couldn't be done. Even if it ended in injury; scrapes were just stories.
      ◊ SINGLE-MINDED Once he's gotten an idea in his mind, Jack's very hard pressed to release it. Depending on the idea, it'll literally bug him until he's found the answers or a solution.
      ◊ IMPULSIVE Jack's very big on jumping in feet first and has yet to completely regret it. He generally thinks stuff is more fun if you don't think it over too much.

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:53 am
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will was so over the pomp and circumstance,he just wanted to get to the bloody good part so he could finally get this all over with! Any anxiety previously had had been pushed aside by sheer annoyance. If they were gonna have them corralled like this and put up on the chopping block, the least they could do was feed them first! He waited with the others, trying very hard not to fidget too much or worse tap his foot, when his name was called and he could (finally) walk up to the stool He sent a brief grin to his mum (why did she look more nervous than he did?) and waited for the hat to decide his fate. Stupid as that sounded.
xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ◊ CURIOUS Will likes figuring stuff out, mainly how stuff works. Sometimes he'll work out stuff with his twin but he liked the technical side of it a bit more.
      ◊ DEVIOUS He loved pulling pranks, mainly because he loved seeing the before's and after's. He liked that calm before the storm anxiousness and then the mayhem the prank caused.Not bad mayhem though, funny stuff.
      ◊ ADVENTUROUS Will never tried to shy away from a challenge no matter where it came from, even from his own brother. He always enjoyed finding the craziest things they could think of to do.
      ◊ CRAFTY Not like actual crafts, though he has gotten pretty good at paper mache, but at planning. Pranks don't work nearly as well if there isn't planning.
      ◊ OBSERVANT To try and stay out of trouble, Will liked having eyes and ears everywhere. And if that made him nosy, so what. At least he knew some of the good stuff before most of the adults. And it kept him at least two steps ahead in almost everything. Except Izzy goddangit.
      ◊ BOSSY He doesn't mean to be, it's just that sometimes he has ideas and plans that he likes seeing done the exact way he wrote them. It's not his fault some people just don't listen when he kinda knows better.

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:44 am
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ unsorted

Dagrun wasn't worried about her sorting. She didn't really care where she ended up, although she'd be surprised if it was Gryffindor or Slytherin. Pappa hadn't gone to Hogwarts, and the Incubator had been in Ravenclaw. Her concern was mainly that she thought it very likely that Donner would be in a different house from her, and he'd be upset about it. Of course, she was sure he'd bounce back eventually, and he probably wouldn't have any issues making friends, but she'd feel guilty all the same. He was her brother, and she felt it was her duty to look after his more sensitive feelings. As an Eide, she was one of the first names called, and called before her brother, at that. Dagrun dutifully sat down on the stool and screwed her eyes shut as the hat came down on her head.

OOC:
GENEROUS
xxx»» Dagrun is always willing to share, be it her toys, time, or help. If someone is even the slightest bit kind or friendly towards her she tends to return the favor tenfold, which can be either well received or seen as off-putting,depending on the person. Naturally kind and caring, Dagrun is always willing to give as much as she possibly can to the people around her, even to her own detriment. She feels genuinely miserable when someone is hurting and there is nothing she can say or do to make them feel better.

METICULOUS
xxx»» Dagrun is a bit of a perfectionist. She often spends far more time than necessary on things like a drawing or a letter, and likes everything around her to be very orderly. She is also very conscientious about her appearance at all times, always trying to comb her hair or make sure her shirt is wrinkle-free. While not obsessively neat, Dagrun does like to know that any chaos around her is organized chaos, or at least chaos that makes sense to her.

HUMBLE
xxx»» Dagrun is usually on the more quiet, reserved side, though she isn't shy and enjoys making friends, nor does she despise small talk. But she tends to go unnoticed, or at least feels like she does, especially in a group. This rarely bothers her, as she doesn't like being the center of attention at all, but Dagrun doesn't know when she needs to stand up for herself or take credit for her own efforts. Her more downplayed nature is easily taken advantage of by others.

REPRESSED
xxx»» Dagrun is far from a free spirit; she is easily ashamed or made self conscious of her own thoughts and feelings, and constantly worried that she is doing or thinking something wrong. She is restrained to the point where it borders on bottling up all her feelings and keeping them tucked safely away. While this does make her extremely polite and rarely one to misbehave or act out, it also leads to more feelings of bitterness and envy on her own part.

DILIGENT
xxx»» Dagrun tends to take things rather seriously, even what might seem like minor rules. Try getting her to tell a minor lie or mislead someone, for instance. If told that she needs to do something, chances are that she will straight away do it. If she starts something she'll refuse to stop until she's done, and this can make her quite mulish and single-minded at times. But she feels better knowing that she puts her whole heart into everything that comes her way.

STUBBORN
xxx»» Dagrun is notoriously one to 'forgive but not forget'. While she tries her best not to hold grudges, everyone who knows her is aware that she is not someone you necessarily want to have gotten on the bad side of, since it isn't exactly easy for her to just 'let things go'. If Dagrun sets out to do something, she is going to do it, come hell or high water. Unfortunately this makes her absolutely terrible at arguing, since she tends to just buckle down on her original point and refuse to engage past a certain point.

Username

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:57 am
Mercy, mercy, knock down my door
Told me you were here to replace my scorn
Not so fast with your stick back face
I dare you to run when they get there

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Manon had shared a boat with some boy named Griffin, a truly ridiculous name for a very quiet boy. At least he hadn't insisted on small talk, since she'd been in no mood for it. She wasn't nervous. She was just... in a highly emotional state, because this was very important. Well, it wasn't as if she'd be disowned or anything, but she wanted to live up to the family name, and once upon a time, Warlows had been Slytherins, with the occasional Ravenclaw. Now they were just a convoluted mess. Nevertheless, if the hat put her into Hufflepuff, she was going to scream and set it on fire, because that simply wouldn't do. She was nothing like Mother.

OOC:
BRAZEN
xxx»» Manon is shameless. She very rarely regrets what she says or does, and is used to acting without consequence. She's awful at holding back or restraining herself, and won't hesitate to say exactly what she thinks. While this does make her naturally confident and very difficult to intimidate, she's also completely unrepentant, even when she probably should feel at least a bit embarrassed or apologetic. Manon is fond of saying inappropriate or outrageous things just to get a reaction from those around her.

DISMISSIVE
xxx»» Manon is extremely self-centered and typically doesn't consider the thoughts or feelings of others. Even when she does, she usually couldn't care less. She's not at all afraid to tell someone flat-out that she thinks they're an idiot and that no one cares about what they want, but expects those around her to do what she wants regardless, making her more than a little hypocritical. Manon is a terrible person to turn to for sympathy or advice, mostly because she's so preoccupied with herself.

RECKLESS
xxx»» Manon is a very impulsive person with little regard for rules or warnings. She doesn't usually care about the impact her actions have on others and is a very rash and careless person, prone to making messes of the things and people around her. Manon would much rather 'ask for forgiveness than ask for permission' but even then, she's hardly the type to admit to having done anything wrong or having made a mistake.

FRIVOLOUS
xxx»» Manon comes across as quite shallow and materialistic, overly concerned with things like hair and clothes and how much money her peers have. She openly admits to judging people by how they look, rather than by their character, and won't hesitate to criticize those whom she feels have invited scorn via their appearance or attitude. While she's far from stupid, she's quite content to let people dismiss her as spoiled and entitled if it means they let their guard down around her.

SPITEFUL
xxx»» Manon is an incredibly petty and vindictive person who finds it very difficult to let go of any sort of grudge. She takes things extremely personally and is often hostile for no reason, often convinced those around her are out to one-up her. She's been known to do rather nasty things just because she felt they were deserved, and never accepts any of the blame. Someone else is always responsible for her actions.

CHOLERIC
xxx»» Manon has a horrible temper and has been known to lash out at others at the drop of a hat. It doesn't take much to set her off and she can often be found seething over some perceived slight or insult. Manon is the perfect example of someone who 'can dish it but not take it'. While she expects other people to tolerate her poor behavior and rude attitude, she's incapable of putting up with even the slightest annoyance from others without going off on them.

Username

Feel my wicked ways running through my veins
Take a bitter taste of a shallow grave
I watched you burn, burn, burn
Till the many breaks, and you wash away

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Arriving in the Great Hall, Katya knew one of her fears was about to be realized: sure enough they'd get Sorted in front of everybody in the school. Standing on her tiptoes she couldn't make out anyone she knew at any of the four long tables, though she knew Faina would be at the Slytherin Table watching for her to take her turn with the ... Sorting Hat. Honestly, when 'test' was mentioned, she figured maybe it might have been one of those written tests, with the score determining what House one went to. Getting trotted out to have a knacky old hat put on her head in front of everyone was not what she thought of as a test. Listening to the Deputy Headmistress, Katya wasn't feeling particularly brave, erudite, clever or badger-like; if anything she felt lost.

When Katya finally heard her name called, she froze up, partly because it still didn't sound right to her ears, and partly because she was afraid she'd embarrass herself. Reminding herself of what her sister told her, she resolved to get through with this as quickly as possible, though she made a point of looking straight ahead as she walked up to where the Deputy Headmistress was and pretend the whole student body wasn't there watching her.

As the hat was lowered upon her head, Katya drew a deep breath. 'I don't know where I belong, Mister Hat,' she thought despairingly, 'and I don't know if I can be like my sister. Please put me somewhere I can fit in.'

Personality:

■ Shy: I’m not very good about dealing with people I don’t know, or being around large numbers of them. Loud people really put me off, and that’s why bullies think they can take advantage of me.
■ Loyal: Once somebody’s my friend, I stick by them, no matter what.
■ Smart: I’m really good at school, especially math, and I can pick up other languages pretty quickly.
■ Perceptive: I’m also pretty good at figuring out puzzles and spotting things other people might miss.
■ Sensitive: I try really hard to be considerate of other people’s feelings, but that’s because I don’t like being treated poorly too. I’ve been known to cry when my older sister cried, for no other reason than because she was crying.
■ Hardworking: Just because I am smart, though, there’s no excuse to sluff off, and taking shortcuts always seem to cost more than doing it right the first time. I guess some of my sister has rubbed off on me.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodUnsorted First YearMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Honestly, this was one of the times Donner wished he inherited pappa and Dagrun's good control of emotions. Or their nonchalancy, because he wasn't good at that either. And even if he did his morphing will still be on the way staining his intended style. Not that he was ashamed of it, and at least not all people know the representation of his colors. His family were after all the only people who can tell what he felt accurately and right off the bat.

The Norwegian walked while biting his lip and took a seat, watching the hat settle on his pastel yellow stair. Donner felt that this sorting might separate him from Dagrun, because he didn't want her to feel left out. Sure he was resilient and Dagrun didn't really care where she'd end up. She's his sister, and it felt like he feel the need to emphasize that he won't abandon her. So if they got separate, Donner won't be sure how to handle it because he was afraid of the idea of one of them feeling abandoned. But on the other hand he wanted to be in the house where he'll feel happy and have fun, even if it might mean being separated. Was Donner allowed to be selfish? Because selfishness sounded like the worst crime, and he would burn anything that reminds him his selfish egg-donor. Oh, he wished the Sorting Hat will tell him that that wasn't the case. But where was he better off, honestly?

EXPRESSIVEDonner is really good at expressing himself and thinking out loud. When it comes to strangers, Donner takes their opinion about him with a grain of salt as he reasoned that they don't know him well enough to define him. He is also honest and outspoken to what he felt and thinks that it's better to be say sorry for the rather blunt wording than create a big miscommunication. This goes hand to hand with his determined side, as he finds the both traits make the best results when effort was done in being himself. But still, that doesn't mean he wants to overshadow other people- as he actually also encourages people to be as expressive as him as well as offer them the chance in the limelight.

SOCIABLEDonner loves being in a group of people, or at least, just one person is a budding day for him. While he never have an ego, he just likes people living up the moment like he is. He also likes being with his twin and his older sister as well, his friendship with them are pretty much inseparable. However, him being such a social butterfly had caused to be a bit offputting to people who aren't in the same page as him- though he would give them space as soon as they tell him. And having the tendency to ramble and thinking out loud, Donner was capable of being awkward as a result.

DETERMINEDDonner already learned that not everything is a joke and sometimes, the best effort come with best results. When someone tells him something important to do, Donner's going to do it. He actually knows how to listen to anyone, especially his dad and his sisters when it was something serious. He was pretty much intent on making a lively time with himself and the people around him, and he would do anything just to make them smile. Strangers would see him as a boy who won't take things seriously due to his lively nature until Donner took action and show the opposite. However, if he was so determined on something, especially if it was heartfelt, he would sometimes ignore his needs until someone convinced him to stop.

CONFRONTATIONALDonner is the type who is willing to take action. He is one to point out the wrongdoings, especially if it's someone he won't feel bad about after calling them out. He does it even if he's aware that he'll get into trouble in the process. While he does still managed to be reckless and rash at times, Donner doesn't answer things with violence and more to words. His friends and loved ones are no exception, too, though in this case he was more to expressing his concerns than calling out as he trusts them to recognize their mistakes. It's also not a good idea to get on his bad side nor mess with his friends, as he then reveals his more aggressive side and will come for you in retribution.

SENSITIVEDue to an unfortunate event as a child, Donner is trying to be more aware to his surroundings and no longer has his head above the clouds. This is because he is so afraid that he missed something and could've done something to prevent it had he paid attention to it. While this is pretty much considered as a good development due to him becoming more grounded, it made Donner anxious as well as expecting misfortune to barge into his door sometimes. He is also sensitive to his loved ones' feelings and sometimes his own actions that might affect them.

SELFLESSBeing expressive and compromising aren't mutually exclusive, and Donner is pretty much that- moreso as a desire to never be like his self-absorbed mother. He is willing to make a fair deal to the people he trusts if it's possible, not wanting one of them to be the martyr. Donner is willing to sacrifice something for someone he loves while also leaving something for himself if possible. Because he is so afraid of being like his mother, Donner ended up wondering and afraid if what he gave or compromised for isn't considered generous enough unless someone talked him out of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx
                                                        ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ - Pale Yellowxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I get a cool house!

London followed his cousins into the giant Great Hall, taking note to look to the heavens, as suggested by Nan. He wasn't expecting to see the moon and stars, so the curly haired teen gasped, wide-eyed. It was awesome and he'd barely walked in! Next, the boy took a moment to look around, sending a small wave to both Dris and Laili. There were so many people! He also saw his auntie sitting with the teachers, but it looked like she was laser focused on Will and Jack. Secretly, he was envious, wishing his mum was there to watch his sorting too. Oh well. He waited until he heard his name called (before Will and Jack, haha!) and he hurried to the front, curls bouncing wildly. He sat on the stool and bit his lip to try and hide a smile as the raggedy old hat was placed upon his head.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴛʜʟᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                            London is always playing, stretching, and running. He loves sports and playing games, particularly when he gets to play quidditch. He likes having the ability to cause injury to others without getting in trouble.
                                                            xxxxxHʏᴘᴇʀ:
                                                            London always has seemingly boundless energy. He is always up for any task, so long as he's not left to sit. He usually has ants in his pants and can't sit still, and there's seldom a time where he wants to relax calmly.
                                                            xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
                                                            London loves to learn, but only in hands-on settings. He asks a lot of questions and demands answers, usually to the point of annoying people. He likes exploring and finding new places, then learning all the secrets of those places.
                                                            xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
                                                            London is fiercely loyal to his friends. He'll go out of his way to stand by them, despite potentially putting himself in harm's way. He will stand up for them in fights or if he hears people talking bad about his friends.
                                                            xxxxxPʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                            London is super protective, if a bit overly so. He always keeps watch on his friends and family, ready to offer a hand or to punch someone's teeth in for the ones he loves.
                                                            xxxxxRᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss:
                                                            London has little to no regard for consequences, and often goes out of his way to do downright stupid things. He loves testing things, and occasionally winds up hurt. Luckily, when the injury is his own fault, he tends to laugh off the pain.

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Castle - Great Hall
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Macie, everyone else
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Cermony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why is everyone and their mother here to watch?!

Elijah had spent the entire trip fidgeting nervously. He was lucky it was just her, because he couldn't control his impulses very well, and kept accidentally taking small things, like candies and at one point a pen that he wasn't sure she'd brought along. Weird. After the train, they were corralled off to a spooky lake to ride some wooden boats that looked entirely unsafe. After that, they were led up to the castle. He'd been inside a castle before as part of their adventures, but it was never anything quite like this. He grinned at his sister, though when he looked beyond her at the bajillion students beyond, he found himself even more nervous. He didn't want to be displayed in front of everyone! Subconsciously, he looked down, making sure he was fully clothed. He'd had that naked-in-front-of-everyone dream before, and wanted to make sure this was real. Green eyes flicked around, waiting on their names. He was called first, so he curled his hands into his pockets and hurried to the front. He sat on the stool and let the hat sit upon his head. How did this work again? Would it read his mind?! Worse yet, would the hat think he was a total weirdo? He really hoped not...

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Elijah's got big dreams, and he loves working toward making them a reality. Sometimes his dreams are a bit wild, but he doesn't care at all, and in fact likes to think up crazy scenarios to achieve mundane ideals and vice versa.
                                                                xxxxxRᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ:
                                                                Elijah can always be counted upon for anything. He never makes a promise he won't keep, and will often go out of his way for the sake of an earlier promise. He holds his word at very high value, and makes certain he always follows through. Having to break promises makes him very upset, so he tries to achieve them at any means.
                                                                xxxxxExᴄɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ:
                                                                Everything seems to excite Elijah. Whether it's getting the mail or new socks, he's always happy to do things. To others, they might seem boring, even droll, but never to Lija. He takes pleasures in the simplest of things, and sometimes boasts about his joy, even if others get confused by it.
                                                                xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Elijah always has creative solutions to odd problems, even the ones he makes up. Sometimes his illogical thinking lands him in trouble, but he's pretty good at coming up with neat ways to make himself and others happy, even out of bad circumstances.
                                                                xxxxxOᴘᴇɴ:
                                                                Due in part to his oblivious nature, Elijah is incredibly open about everything in life. He is always one to blurt out exactly how he's feeling, what's on his mind, and sometimes even accidentally land himself in hot water for his lack of thinking before he speaks. He has no problem telling everyone everything, and for that, isn't a great secret-keeper.
                                                                xxxxxOʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                It takes a lot for Elijah to notice things. Subtlety is his biggest enemy. It is best to be a bit blunt with him, since it's highly doubtful he'd pick up on any hints dropped. This, paired with his kleptomania makes for a bad combination. Sometimes he says or does things a bit inappropriate for the situation, though he doesn't usually notice that he is the oddball of the room.

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 am
FORMAT COMING SOON PLEASE EXCUSE MY LACK OF PREPAREDNESS

MACIE BEAUMONT -- UNSORTED -- FIRST YEAR

Macie arrived at the great Hall with the estimate of the students. She was feeling a bit nervous and a bit excited. She wasn't sure where she was going and she only hoped her and her brother weren't split up. She had grown up with him all her life... she wasn't sure what it would be like to be apart from hjm. She supposed even if they were separated into different houses they still would be able to spend loads of time together though, so she was probably worrying for no reason. With a deep breath she stepped forward as her name was called.

■ SPORADIC Macie is sporadic and spontaneous. She never has plans and even when she does have plans she usually veers off course long before they are even close to being complete. She doesn't mind this though, she actually quite enjoys it. 
■ LOUD Macie is loud. She's always talking, or laughing, or squealing. She is always making noise, and the family home is never quiet because of this. When it is quiet she gets bored and lonely. 
■ CREATIVE Macie, like her mother and brother, is creative. She's always thinking of new ideas and learning new things to express herself. She loves to paint and adores writing just like her mother. 
■ OBSERVANT Macie is very observant. She notices the smallest changes in people and the environment around her. Especially her brother. She can catch him doing something before even he knows he's doing it... but they are twins. She figures its that psychokinetic connection or whatever. 
■ EXCITABLE Macie is very excitable. Even the smallest surprise gets her going and its hard to stop her once she starts. She is always happy to try new things. 
■ RELIABLE Macie is very reliable.
She can be counted on for anything and is always the friend that is there to lean on when needed. She will never break a promise. 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:48 am
                                                                Was there ever any question
                                                                On how much I could take?
                                                                You kept feeding me your bullshit
                                                                Hoping I would break

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Everyone
                                                                What am I doing? Being Sorted
                                                                What am I thinking? I wonder where I'll go...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year

Despite being younger than Byron, Blair's name came first in the alphabet. However, it still jarred Blair a bit to hear it come before Byron's, making the younger twin look over to his brother briefly before taking a seat on the stool. He felt the hat lower onto his head before frowning, wondering where the hat was going to sort him. He doubted he was Gryffindor material, and Hufflepuff seemed unlikely as well. However, he wasnt sure he wanted to go to Slytherin or Ravenclaw, Slytherin because of its reputation and Ravenclaw because while it seemed like the best fit, he wasn't sure if he wanted to follow his family's tradition. He sighed, hoping that the hat would decide his fate quickly.

QUIET
                                                                xxx»» Blair is quiet, not speaking unless spoken to and often not speaking unless the person is being respectful. He ignores those that are acting rudely, and maintains a distance from rowdy individuals as a result. He also tends to spend long stretches of time by himself, unless he is with his brother.

RESENTFUL
                                                                xxx»» Blair is also quite resentful. Ever since he was young, he always was told he was the second-born and thus was the 'spare heir'. He doesn't like it when he is thrust into the spotlight and forced into situations he doesn't like. He is most resentful toward his brother, who, through no fault of his own, thrust the spotlight on him when they were younger and Blair hasn't been able to escape it since.

INTELLIGENT
                                                                xxx»» Blair is rather intelligent and doesn't have to work hard to accomplish anything academically. He has an easy time with studies, and can complete complex problems with ease. He also has an easy time figuring out puzzles of all kinds and loves to stretch his mental prowess.

CREATIVE
                                                                xxx»» Blair is also creative. He loves to create, and enjoys drawing and painting quite often. However, this is tempered because his parents don't feel it is becoming of their children to pursue any sort of artistic pursuit, feeling it a waste of their talent.

SOPHISTICATED
                                                                xxx»» Blair was raised to be an exemplary young man, minding his manners and knowing how to act appropriately in all social situations. He rarely acts in a manner that could get him in trouble, and finds others that act in such a way boorish.

STIFLED
                                                                xxx»» All in all, Blair is rather stifled. He rarely gets to act in what he feels is how he wants to be, often bowing to his parents' expectations. They were the ones that emphasized that, while he was the second son, he could easily inherit should something happens to his brother. As a result, he has learned to wear a mask to hide his true thoughts and feelings.

OOC:

Is there anybody out there?
                                                                Is there anyone who cares?
                                                                Is there anybody listening?
                                                                Will they hear my final prayers?

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 pm
User Image
                                                  My accidental happily ever after
                                                  The way you smile and how you comfort me with your laughter
                                                  I must admit you were not a part of my book
                                                  But now if you open it up and take a look
                                                  You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕌𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 || 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Izzy was of course the first of the Hawthorne kids called, but she felt nervous as she stood there waiting for it. She wasn't sure what the hat was going to say, especially since besides Aunt Nell, no one else in the Ellis family had really gone to Hogwarts. Well, besides her cousins, but they didn't count in this case. Most of them were still attending school, after all. The Hawthornes were mostly in two houses, making it hard for her to figure out what the others were like. Izzy decided to take a seat and wait for the hat to descend. thinking that if nothing else, the hat would figure out a good place for her to go.

Quote:
                                                  ◊ BOLD Izzy is not one that allows people to speak for her. She has a mind, and is willing to say what's on it when she wants to. She has no problem with speaking up when she needs to.
                                                  ◊ FRIENDLY Izzy is pretty friendly when she wants to be. She will strike up conversations with people without hesitating, and be there for people when they need it. She's always there with an open ear for those she is close to, and won't hesitate to be there for strangers either when the situation calls for it.
                                                  ◊ STUBBORN Izy is particularly stubborn. She won't be swayed easily if she doesn't want to be, and sometimes it takes her a while for her to change her mind. She can hold quite a grudge if she feels the person is deserving of it as a result.
                                                  ◊ COURAGEOUS Izzy is quite brave, often putting herself into trouble to help people. She doesn't hesitate when her friends or family are in trouble, and will often face down danger when she needs to. It's not a lack of fear that drives this, but rather a strong feeling of protectiveness coming from when she lost her mother.
                                                  ◊ INTELLIGENT Izzy is quite intelligent and observant. She can easily read people, and has no problem with solving problems presented to her. Because of this, she is hard to fool and can pinpoint lies easily enough.
                                                  ◊ FREE-THINKING Izzy likes to form her own opinions of things, and would like to have evidence given to her regarding things. She hates it when people try and impose their beliefs on her, as she wants to establish them herself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay hat, do your worst!
                                                  OOC:

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So when you were here I had no idea
                                                  You the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So now it's so clear, I need you here always

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:01 pm
The Sorting Hat

Cara MiaKitty
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ι can ғeel тнe nιgнт вegιnnιng, ѕeparaтe мe ғroм тнe lιvιng
                                          υnderѕтandιng мe, aғтer all ι've ѕeen
                                          pιecιng every тнoυgнт тogeтнer, ғιnd тнe wordѕ тo мaĸe мe вeттer
                                          ιғ ι only ĸnew нow тo pυll мyѕelғ aparт

spaceByron waited patiently for the professor to call out his name for his sorting. Blair would go first, of course, since his name was first alphabetically. The thought struck Byron as odd, since he was the eldest, and had always been first before his brother. Even when it seemed as though he might not have magic, when their parents had begun focusing more on the younger Lockwood twin, they'd never completely left Byron behind, still waiting for their eldest to prove himself a worthy heir. And he had, of course, because he was a Lockwood, after all. But it'd certainly been odd to see the change in dynamic... and in his brother.

spaceHe expected them to be in the same house, of course. They were different, but not that different. Certainly not different enough to warrant being in different houses, he thought. And it would certainly be either Ravenclaw or Slytherin for them both, though he was leaning towards Ravenclaw. It was tradition, after all. When his own name was called, he was pulled from his thoughts, sparing a glance towards his brother to see where he was headed (how had he missed Blair's sorting? He needed to focus better) before walking towards the stool himself.

spaceThe hat was settled on his head, and Byron bit back his natural urge to wrinkle his nose at its condition. The hat was a sacred object, ratty and old as it might be. At least it didn't smell odd, he supposed. He still was going to give his hair a very thorough washing tonight, if he could manage it anyway. Sighing, he waited for the hat to make its decision, trusting that it wouldn't throw him for a loop and place him anywhere unexpected. He knew well enough that he wasn't Hufflepuff or Gryffindor material.

ι вelιeve тнaт dreaмѕ are ѕacred, тaĸe мy darĸeѕт ғearѕ
                                          and play тнeм lιĸe a lυllaвy, lιĸe a reaѕon wнy
                                          lιĸe a play oғ мy oвѕeѕѕιonѕ, мaĸe мe υnderѕтand тнe leѕѕon
                                          ѕo ι'll ғιnd мyѕelғ, ѕo ι won'т вe loѕт agaιn

wнere - Head of the Great Hall
                                          wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2040
                                          wιтн - The Sorting Hat
                                          - ooc -
                                          Personality under spoiler

ENTITLED
                                          xxx»» Being the firstborn son of an old and wealthy family, Byron is quite accustomed to getting his way pretty much all of the time. He dislikes being questioned or denied, and is never entirely sure how to respond to either situation. He thinks quite highly of himself, and as such looks down on most other people. He's always polite, of course, but only on the surface; it's quite easy to see through the veneer of manners.

SOPHISTICATED
                                          xxx»» Byron is exceptionally well-mannered, at least on the surface, and very well educated on matters deemed important by high society. He's well-versed in art and music, and carries himself with more poise than most adults, much less eleven year old boys. He's not actually quite sure how to 'relax', and finds it very difficult to engage with people on a casual level.

VINDICTIVE
                                          xxx»» Byron is quiet petty, and doesn't take well to being slighted. He tends to view life as a series of exchanges, and when he feels he's been wronged, it's only fair that he get to return the favor. He tends to prefer small scale revenges, being that he's less likely to get caught. His idea of the perfect revenge is causing several small disturbances to someone's day, in such a way that they have no clue he's behind it, or that anyone is. If he can make someone feel as though they've simply had the worst possible luck for an extended period, he's satisfied.

ASTUTE
                                          xxx»» He's a very clever child, quick to observe and to piece together puzzles from what he sees. He loves to read and absorbs information readily, having an excellent memory. He's good at solving riddles and loves to challenge himself mentally. He grows bored easily if he isn't being challenged properly, and tends to devise little tests for himself to keep his mind sharp.

CURIOUS
                                          xxx»» Byron can never quite leave well enough alone. His entitlement combined with his love of learning leads him to poke his nose into all manner of things he probably shouldn't. Once something has his curiosity, he's set on puzzling it out. It's rare that such an instance results in him losing interest. More often than not, he sees it through to the end, regardless of the consequences. He would much rather have all the information he sought and suffer a little for the victory than to let something go.

CREATIVE
                                          xxx»» While he might not seem it, Byron has a fairly active imagination. He's excellent with words and likes to dabble in poetry, not that he'd ever admit as much to anyone. He also enjoys art, finding particular interest in mediums such as charcoal, much to his father's chagrin. He tends to create quite the mess when he's left to his own devices, spending hours generating dust to try and get something just right. He's very skilled, and rarely draws from life. Rather, his pieces are fantastical depictions of things he dreams up all on his own, seemingly at odds with his outwardly haughty temperament.

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Hrm, you're an interesting case all right,
With an interesting mind and an old soul,
I believe I know where you'd excel...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:49 pm
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian to be honest was totally digging this magic thing. Sure he was confused why things like magic elevators or escalators weren't at a cool magic school but he figured they has reasons; perhaps this was like P.E. class at his old school. The hike up from the boathouse and upstairs was not as fun as the boat ride itself. Gee he was going to need some food soon he ate too early in the train ride and now he was starving.

Walking into the great hall Cian was in awe. Dude the celing! That be sweet if he could do that with his bedroom. Would it make everyone wet if it rained or snowed though? There was likely a way it didnt but he have to hold that thought as the group stopped. He looked around people to see a very old hat. Eww how may heads has that thing been on!? He hoped wasnt going to get magic lice or something. He watched as the first person went and was pleasantly suprised to see it talked. Whoa wait was it like a magic mind reading hat? Oh forget the ceiling he liked this hat! He watch as it would talk then shout a silly or cool sounding name. Which one would he be in? Well he was soon to find out.

"Cian Quinlan" He heard as his name was called. Well showtime.... He carefully walked up to the stool and sat down under where the hat was being held up over him. The hat was set on him and it almost covered his eyes. 'Ok cool magic hat, which of these house things can hande me? I always told I'm a handful!' He thought. Hey if it could read his mind give it something to read right?

RESOURCEFUL Cian knows what he needs to do to stay out of trouble. Sometimes it's talking to the right person, sometimes it’s staying silent and letting another take the fall and making it up to them later. He prefers to avoid the later if at all possible.
                                                                            SELF-PRESERVING Cian will likely choose to save his own skin if he is forced to choose. Is it a crime to want to be safe and secure? He’d rather convince someone else to do the dangerous stuff. He will still help out just not at the expense of his safety.
                                                                            COMPASSIONATE Despite his preference to save his own hide, Cian does care. He is likely to try and comfort someone who is crying or hurt. While he hates to see people hurt he still looks out for himself. He won't necessarily put himself in danger for others but afterwards he help them feel better, even if he was the cause of their anguish. He would feel guilty otherwise
                                                                            AMBITIOUS Cian wants to be the best. Well, he at least wants to make it big and be successful. He wants to be the best in his class.
                                                                            SUPPORTIVE Cian is a good friend; he will have your back and may even take some heat for you if he knows you would do the same for him later on. Got a plan? Cian will back you up and help it become a reality.
                                                                            SNARKY Cian can sometimes be a creature of sarcasm. He does it for the fun of it; this oftens leads to friendships that sound like he is mean but in fact he is nice. However, he's not cynical by any means, he just thinks it funny.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Such enthusiasm! How delightful
And aren't you an interesting one?
Hm, let's see if you can shake things up a little in

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:51 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
Aurora Violet Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Little Dancer

Location : The Black Lake → Great Hall

Aurora skipped all the way to the antechamber. It was there she found her cousin Quinn. She was quick to complain about his invisibility all throughout the day. However, she brushed that feeling off when the deputy headmistress talked about the houses. Aurora hoped she was different like her brother. Maybe not Gryffindor different but different enough from the rest of her family. Not that she had anything against Slytherin. She would be happy with any of the houses.

Walking into the great hall, Aurora looked around curiously. It wasn’t until her name was called that the young girl took a breath and walked up to the stool. Taking a seat, she folded her hands in wait. “Okay mister sorting hat please let me know where it is I fit.” She asked it. ‘I know you know where’s best.’ She added her feet swaying as she waited for a response.

With : First years

Attire : Out of the norm...

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ ARTISTIC I have a natural talent of the performing arts. My favourite is dance. I love it! I’ve been dancing ever since I could walk. If I couldn’t dance life wouldn’t be near as fun. I also play lots of instruments. I started on the piano and violin. I didn’t start learning the flute until I was eight. It took some time for me to make a sound but I picked it up quick enough for my liking. As for acting, I’ve never tried but I imagine I’d be pretty good at it.
                                                      ■ BUBBLY I’m a very happy person. Not to mention very outgoing. I love to socialize. I’m a social butterfly and it shows because I’m always happy to be around others. Bright and cheery most days, unless something is bothering me of course, it tends to show. I tend to be very lively always bouncing around and being very dynamic. It’s all my energy from dance I swear.
                                                      ■ DECEPTIVE Despite my bubbly personality, you might not get the real me. Why? I tend to act how other people do. Instead of being myself, I play the role others want me to play. I refuse to not fit in. My default in most cases is copying my mother’s behaviour. I do that by playing the role of what my brother calls a ditzy airhead. I don’t like being blamed or caught for things I’ve done wrong. I hate making a bad impression. Even though it’s wrong, I trying to play the innocent or even the victim to stay out of trouble. You can’t blame someone who is blissfully unaware, right? I wish my brother believed that sometimes…
                                                      ■ POLITE I may be a bit misleading or at times deceptive but I’m quite nice. I fact I’m very polite. My parents taught me to be a young lady. How to act and look at all times. My mother says I’m extremely well-mannered for my age. I take pride in that. It helps my whole persona I think. I say please and thank you and I can stand up straight and even curtsy. I respect those older than me, even my brother who gives me a hard time and my cousin Julius I don’t see eye to eye with. Course if you don’t give respect like my cousin Caleb I’m not about to give it back. Bullies don’t deserve such things. Though, I’ll still be polite.
                                                      ■ FORGIVING Oh, I’m also a forgiving person. I forgive and forget, like its water under a bridge. Mistakes are very fleeting to me. Moving on is always best. Thus I’m not the type to hold a grudge against someone. Sure I’ll be mad but that doesn’t mean I have to stay mad. Besides, sometimes people do things they don’t mean to do and you shouldn’t stay mad at them.

Ah, my dear,
Your desire to belong is simple enough
You'll find just what you're looking for in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Youngest Son

Quentin was rather content after the boat ride. He was even better when his cousin found him. She of course reminded him that hiding wasn’t a nice thing to do. Granted he hadn’t been exactly hiding. Quinn knew all about the houses so when it came time to listen to the deputy headmistress, he listened politely at least. He began to wonder where he’d end up. Entering the great hall, the blue haired boy watched his cousin as her name was called. It would be his turn shortly. Iso had already been sorted.

Time seemed to freeze from the moment he heard Aurora’s house to the time he heard his own name called. Quentin walked up to the stool. Turning to take a seat he found himself glancing at the Slytherin table, to his brothers… to the house his family was sorted into. Suddenly Quinn found himself feeling like he didn’t belong there. ‘People say you can read deep thoughts really well. I just want to say that if you don’t think I’m like the rest of my family that’s okay. I’m sure my parents won’t mind.’ He thought in a small silent prayer. ‘Oh… and if I could be around others that don’t think I’m abnormal that would be great.’ He added. Deep down he hoped to be with people that didn’t think art was pointless and talking was a waste of time. His brothers never really appreciated any of it. Aurora did though.

With : First Years

Attire : First Impressions

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ ARTISTIC I’m a very artistic type. The best in my family. Anything with a paint brush is my thing. I love to paint. I see things differently given my active imagination. I don’t have the talent to be a writer but I like to create things. Paintings tell stories as do other forms of art. Art helps me relax and be calm. When I’m happy or sad I just paint. If I couldn’t do it life would be very depressing. I once painted on my walls and mother wasn’t thrilled. She took away my stuff for a week… it was a horrible week.
                                                      ■ INQUISITIVE I always find myself getting into things wanting to know as much as possible. You could say I don’t believe in boundaries. I tend to pry into other peoples’ personal business. I don’t mean anything bad by it I just want to know things. When I have a question, I need to know the answer be it personal or not. I could probably work on that, but I can’t help but be curious.
                                                      ■ FRIENDLY As such I’m super outgoing. I like helping others and love making friends. The more the merrier. I’m a very friendly person. Sure, I may bug a few people with my need to know but I still love people. It’s nice to socialize. It’s far better then being lonely. I like the social interaction. I’m certainly not one to listen to the sound of my own voice. I have a warm temperament with people. My cousin Aurora says I’m a very kind person far kinder then the rest of my family. I think she might be right with that.
                                                      ■ DELICATE Being a sensitive person I take things harder then most. The tiniest comment can hurt my feelings leaving me depressed for a decent length of time. Since I’m easily hurt by other people’s words and actions, I’m very careful about my own. I watch what I say to others and treat them the way I want to be treated. I also don’t do well with confrontation. Though I’m subjected to it quite a bit by my brother Caleb. Still doesn’t mean I have to like it.
                                                      ■ DEVIOUS When confrontation does happen I tend to play the victim. Most times it really isn’t an act. If I do start anything myself, I usually play the good boy act. I only tend to do things I shouldn’t when my sister is involved. Though, I don’t like to own up to it. I tend to work in the background when I’m planning something. Being crafty and skillful to achieve what I want. Though I try not to hurt others while doing so. None of my goals are set to harm others at least not intentionally.
                                                      ■ RESENTFUL After my sister Monique was born, I felt a resentment towards my mother. She pushed me away. Just because she's a girl and I'm not. I wish I could make her change the way she treats me now. It's so unfair. Sometimes I visualize ways to fix things I don't like but I'd probably never go through any of them. Some thoughts aren't very nice sometimes. At least they’re just thoughts, right?

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
It'll suit you much better, I promise
And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in

Ravenclaw!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games