Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

”Aye,” he nodded. ”Haha, yeah, I kinda guessed.” He laughed lightly as Jericho explained his year. Axel was quite happy to give the first year a proper handshake in greeting. It wasn't so often done, at least not that he's seen, and especially not with anyone younger than him. He had a small feeling he was going to like this kid. ”Pleasure to meet'cha, and first year was fun. The best class is flying, hands down. Professor Goldwind's alright, laid-back and all, even if he is the Slytherin Head of House. But be careful with History of Magic, I dunno why, but a lot of fights seems to break out in that class. The professor usually breaks it up but...

“If in the least, bring some candy so you can sit back and watch the chaos unfold.”
                        He laughed heartily, completely and utterly serious, too.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
12 years old Ψ 5'1" Ψ 113lbs Ψ halfblood
Great Hall, Sorting Feast, Fall 2026
Dressed in: Gryffindor Robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giant Jak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:57 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

He nearly snorted out his pumpkin juice. ”You would, wouldn't you?” Crash accused with utter exaggeration laced neatly through each and every syllable. He rolled his eyes for the added effect too, but hid his smile behind the wide rimmed goblet cup that he had been sipping from moments prior. ”You'll have a hard time proving that when one goes off in the girls dorms, or maybe your locker rooms? Hell, could even go for the bathrooms. But which one...?” He laid the goblet to rest on the table so he could take the moment to strike a contemplative pose with two fingers stroking his chin, little wisps of peach fuzz flicked under his short, dirty nails. He laughed and waved it off, shook his head and rolled his eyes jokingly this time. ”Anyway,

“I don't really care. The only thing better than talking about getting my a** whooped, would be not talking about getting my a** whooped.”
                                                              He pointed out bluntly. Hell, it may have seemed equal in damage, but Crash had been pinned against his back between the stands for the entirety of it. That sure as hell felt like losing to him. At least it had given her the chance to intervene with her own brand of nonchalant teasing, or was it mockery? Sometimes Crash found it hard to tell the difference between the two.

Crash could only scoff at the insinuation that little-miss-prefect had never instigated a fight. Yeah, right, sure. Just about as tame as an Hungarian Horntail, right? He chuckled under his breath and let that smile play at his lips. ”Formal? Yeah no s**t, it's unsettling yo.” He commented lightly, about as nonchalant as the common conversations surrounding them. And none were very interesting, just electives, quidditch, first year sortings and watering mouths discussing the upcoming feast. It was very hard for Crash to imagine that what he said could be anything other than helpful advice. ”You need to loosen up a bit, y'know? Live a little. Have a little sugar with your coffee, eh?” But what she said next had taken him completely off guard. ”Hey woah, if you don't show up I'll be forced to dungbomb, instant swamp, AND bulbadox powder your dorm. You're not leaving me stuck with some first year beater. Pssssssshhhhh.” He was, of course, being overtly dramatic on purpose. But dammit, a part of him was dead serious! What if Walsh decided not to try out too! Then where would he be? Upcreek with a damn poncho, or whatever! The point was, Gryffindor needs its beaters!

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 142lbs Age: 16
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table with Ronna
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Crash
Thinking: I hate small talk.

User Image Ronna raised her brow as Crash snorted at her about blaming him for being responsible for setting off dungbombs and then continuing with trying to frame her for the situation. "Sure," Ronna said, "The prefects bathroom would be a nice touch, and be sure to do one in the library, and at least one's girl's bathroom. There is always the bathroom Moaning Myrtle hangs out you could always use for that since no one actually uses that bathroom. Well people do for private conversations or get away from people, but I don't know how effective the place is for that considering a fairly gossipy ghost lives there and everyone knows people use that bathroom for that."

"Seriously though, I'm fairly fair and impartial in things. I wouldn't actually accuse someone of something unless I actually had concrete evidence on the case," She added with a nod. "It would be fairly insulting to my father if I did anything different."

With a sigh she listened as he bluntly told her that he didn't want to talk about the Dmitri situation and she sighed, "Sorry, besides, your arse really wasn't 'whooped' as you so elegantly put it. And, Dmitri is a scary guy in a lot of ways. I'm half convinced that every time I say something in class he's imagining killing me or something else damaging to my health. Fairly sure, I am his most hated person in this school."

She frowned for a bit before the frown lightened as Crash scoffed at the thought of her never instigating a fight and then called her out on her formality and argued she needed to loosen up some and what was it add 'a little sugar to her coffee'? She sighed and said with mock-horror, "Sugar to coffee? That's appalling. I hate anything sweet, why would I want to be within ten feet of sugar?"

User Image"And as for me showing up or not showing up, you do realize quidditch is only a game?" Ronna said. "Besides, maybe I show up because I just like broken bones and bruises in awkward places, that I'm too lazy to actually use magic to get them healed, as it balances out occasionally getting to hit some people totally within the rules? Quidditch is something I just do on a whim. And if you wanted to really convicnce me of something go with the whole it's the 'right thing to do' angle."

Shaking her head she added with a smile, "And in case you haven't forgotten guys can't go into the girls dormitory."

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been putting the stool away when he heard the news. Apparently Inari had decided to take a leave of absence, and he was now the headmaster. He paused, then walked back toward the Great Hall, prepared to give his first welcoming speech. Okay, so he wasn't in front of the Wizengamot, and he was instead in front of a whole hall full of students. Shouldn't be too difficult. He strode down the hall back to the Staff table and stood before the podium, turning to face the hall itself.

"Welcome back to another year of school for all students! I am Timothy Steele. For those of you who are new, I again welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope that you all happen to enjoy the school year, and you enjoy your time at the school as much as possible. There are a few announcements that need to be made. First of all, Headmistress Evernight has decided to take a leave of absence, and I have been appointed as headmaster in her place. Which means that Pandora Thorne, the head of Hufflepuff house, has now been promoted to deputy headmistress. Professor Amata Harlowe has been promoted to be the head of Gryffindor house, and I wish them both all the luck in the world in their positions." He looked around the hall and continued.

"Now, onto school rules. There will be no magic in the halls of the school. The forest is off limits unless you want to be missing limbs or have a death wish. Pay attention in class and you should do well. Now, I hope for everyone to enjoy dinner, and relax. Classes will begin soon." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, already thinking that this would be an interesting year for him and the students.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Interesting promotion...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Fae the Opinionated

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:24 pm
Audrey Paige Montgomery, First-Year Gryffindor

User Image

Upon being sorted, the blonde glanced towards the table of her new housemates. They wore mischievous grins and chatted loudly amongst themselves. Audrey hopped off of the stool and made her way to an open seat at the table, next to a few of the other first years. She'd been just about to say hello to the others when the Great Hall grew silent, and a man stepped up to the podium to give a welcome speech.

The speech was filled with announcements and rules. It had been awhile since she'd eaten, and Audrey found herself focussing more on her empty stomach than the words being said until... Did he just say death wish? That never happened in any 'Welcome to School' speech that she'd ever heard before. The girl's eyes widened slightly at the question of what was lurking in the shadows just steps away from the castle. Before Audrey could wonder any further, the Headmaster clapped once and food appeared spontaneously on the table in front of her. The girl's hunger then overpowered her curiosity, but only for a moment.

User ImageUser Image
Wearing: Gryffindor Robes
With: Fellow Housemates
OOC: Hello everyone smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:48 pm
Valentina La Russa
Gryffindor Third Year

Valentina waved back at Jasper. "I am glad I finally making friends." she said. "As people said its a long road to recover." Se told herself "New head of house? Mmm trouble to be caused to thm." told herself. "Least my faimly would be glad that I have friends."

OOC:

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:02 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Crash/Other Gryffindors/First Years
Thinking: Hopefully, I don't screw this up.

User Image When Professor Steele anounced the end of the sorting and did began the typical introduction she glanced up and raised a brow when he announced the headmistress was taking a leave of absence and there was a new head of house, and that would also mean she would have a different Wizard Law professor. She could have picked better years to have a professor change in one of her classes, but she figured it wouldn't hurt her in the class that much.

As she glanced down the table mostly just drinking coffee, feeling much better after about her third cup of black coffee she took note when the first years at least seemed to be nearing the end of their meals. Giving Crash a smile she said, "Guess I get to play prefect now."

User ImageStanding she raised a brow at Toby and then snapped her fingers a few times and then said, "Alright, everyone, welcome to Hogwarts. Welcome to the House of Godric Gryffindor. I'm Veronica Kiss, one of the fifth year prefects, the other, is Mr. Walsh over there-" She nodded to Toby. "Classes will be starting in the morning so if everyone can wrap up and follow me this way to the commons that would be wonderful."

"Please feel free to ask me any questions if you want or need anything," She said with a smile as she then glanced at Toby and said to her fellow prefect adopting the more formal addressing she switched to when annoyed at someone, "Tobias, anything you care to chime in as we all head out?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Grespeciatto
William Arthur Wynters

shabatha
Nina Kagome Vienna AND Vanessa Fonatine Estan

Clockwork Muse
Riya Misra

anbu_ninja_penguin
Beatrice Allison Horton AND Amelia Rose Goldwind

Devlyn Maycry
Jayden Zachariah Drickson

amo10690
Arianna Lynnette Davenport

<>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 am

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

He stretched and rolled his neck. He hadn't expected to be so early for the feast, but he had nothing else to do after he'd taken his nap. He could have skated, he supposed, but he'd already busted his a** the day before. It was practically healed though, sometimes he wished he paid a bit more attention in potions. The s**t really works. He adjusted his school robes as he slid into a seat among the benches. The decorations of the four houses dominated every inch of the great hall, but it would change in due time. Now all he had to do was wait, really.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 8" Weight: 142lbs Age: 16
Gryffindor Table
End of Year Feast
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena entered the Great hall and went straight for her table. She was proud of her team too. Yeah so she was reserve! That didn't mean anything! She was there to put some relief if they needed it! That and Celaena was rather happy to not have had to play in the last game. She could see the tension in the air just from the stands. All those seventh years were playing to win for the last game. And her team one. It was great! The blonde sat and waved to Crash but she wasn't going to just talk to him. She wasn't that way...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina was excited to be heading home. She missed her brother. She missed her parents! And it really hit when she got to the table because she couldn't sit still. She knew that Gryffindor had won the cup, but wasn't sure whether they won the House Cup. It was close that's for sure. Whatever the outcome. The dirty blonde yawned and started humming quietly, the song that she had sang in the club for the first time. Oh it was fabulous.

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ Vanessa Estan ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Normal in my uniform, and thinking about FOOD.
Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Vanessa entered the Great Hall and separated from her twin. She was jealous... VERY JEALOUS!!! That Kaitlyn was on her house team... But Vanessa had not even been given reserve... Oh well... She sat happily and waved to fellow first years and to others. She was starving. WHAT WAS TAKING SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his uniform
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // the Gryffindors/Celaena Snow
CURRENTLY THINKING // This summer is going to be... interesting? And probably not a good one.
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius's brother Dori never really went to Julius again about the whole being a werewolf thing after he had confessed it in the first place to Julius. He wasn't entirely sure if Dori had gotten up the courage to tell Tyson-who was definitely the type to freak out about this sort of thing- or figure out what to do about their parents, since they were muggles. Your sons are wizards was one thing, but oh, one of your sons is a wizard and then got bit by a crazy werewolf and now is a werewolf and a wizard was two very different things. Julius could almost guarantee the summer was going to be him and his brothers even more on lock down than before. Out of pure boredom, Julius was probably going to end up memorizing his textbooks with being stuck at home like he knew he probably was going to be.

At least Dori didn't seem to be having any major troubles and the year was fairly quiet overall. He took a seat at the Gryffindor table and realized he was sitting next to one of the other reserves on the Gryffindor team-he was fairly sure it was keeper she was put as a reserve as-which probably meant she got to wait a couple years to make first string.

Propping his chin up as he leaned on the table Julius said politely to Celaena, "Excited for the Summer? And, your a second year, right? So next year you start electives..." He paused and said. "I don't think we ever formally met. Julius Xanders. We're both reserves on the quidditch team," He added quickly. The girl had always seemed a bit reserved and quiet at practices but nice. Then again, Julius was fairly reserved seeming. He felt like he was abnormally quiet compared to most of his housemates, but that was because he actually cared a bit about his grades and wasn't determined to be the center of attention constantly. He could watch or observe people and events-well as long as it wasn't something horrifically boring like watching paint dry.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          (( OOC: I figured I'd just quote you so these two could actually meet up))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena looked up as someone sat next to her. She smiled at him to be nice and was probably just gonna sit and think a bit but then he spoke. She turned green-blue eyes on the third year, listening to his words. "I suppose I should be. But not really. I have three siblings to go home too so i'm not entirely excited to have to deal with that but what can you do?" She said with a rhetorical question."Yes I'm a second year. Rising third. I do start electives next year, though I'm not too sure what to take."

She rested her chin in on hand as her elbow sat on the table and looked at the blue haired male beside her. She remembered seeing him try for seeker. So they weren't in the same year, since she wasn't sure she had ever seen him in classes but he was older. It was obvious with how he spoke. "It's a pleasure to formally meet you then. I'm Celaena Snow. And Yes, I believe we are. Reserve Keeper or Chaser. Last year i was reserve Chaser. This year Reserve Keeper." She said chuckling. Last year they had needed her more in the Chaser lines. This year she was able to try out because Alex was late to try for keeper. She noticed that he was thoughtful. That was a good trait that was rare in their house. "Are you excited for the summer?" She asked finally.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games