Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:01 pm
She grew up in a nice neighborhood-
But it didn't do her no good!
'Cause she's just a sum of her influence,
Hell, and I can't tell you the difference...
By the cracked windscreen on her car;
Something is telling you don't know how lucky you are.
You're just like the rest of those girls-
They're all death by diamonds and pearls.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven shook her head. Of course her calling him a coward didn't rile him, noooo... She narrowed her eyes right back."Oooh, the infamous hit list," she mocked as he mentioned being 'tight like that with Peeves'. "Bring spiders anywhere near me and I'll skin you alive," she said sweetly, and pecked him on the cheek, because at least he'd stopped hitting his head against the table for the time being.

"Maybe they use humor as a coping mechanism," she suggested dryly, and could have added 'like you and me', but refrained. Morven joked about her father's death often enough, at least with her sisters. It wasn't something she'd ever went into great detail about with Camila or Benji. It was her scab to poke and prod at, and she wasn't ready to peel the bandage off that far yet. "I doubt you got a Troll on the Healing... unless you drew stick figures doing unspeakable things all over the exam," she muttered.

He brightened right up when she asked about his theory, and she hid a smirk behind her hand as he went on. It was almost... almost sweet when he went on so proudly about whatever completely mad scheme he'd concocted, not that she'd ever admit that aloud. "How dare he stop you from cheating, the b*****d," she commented sarcastically. Morven couldn't stop herself; she snickered as he talked about his mother disowning him.

"You could live with me in whatever hovel I find after I graduate next year," she joked, and it was an honest to gods joke, because she seriously doubted he'd want to be living with her at any point in the future. The redhead was shocked they were still a... thing, actually. Neither of them were especially known for being kind or gentle or patient or anything people snogging on a regular basis usually were with one another. If someone had told her last year that by the end of her sixth year they would still be very much into one another, she'd have thought they were joking.

But here they were and he was resting his head on her shoulder like always, despite being significantly taller. "Fine, I get it, I'll start making funeral preparations. Would you like an open casket or closed casket wake?" Morven glanced at him at his very familiar last phrase and rolled her eyes. "Seymour, I don't think shagging me beforehand is going to make your death any less agonizing," she pointed out in amusement. She might have just horrifically traumatized all the younger years within earshot, but that's what they got for eavesdropping if they had been listening in, and besides, she saw it as educating. It wasn't like Hogwarts offered any sort of classes that explained well, anything.

OOC:
mc2

You got your figure all nice;
But the heart stays colder than ice.
You got 25 grand on the bubble...
And you're the one telling me,
That you don't think you're in trouble!
I might be a fan of your insolence...
But that don't make you the innocent.
You're just like the rest of those girls.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:02 pm
All the way from where we came, built a mansion in a day;
Distant lightning, thunder claps, watch our neighbor's house collapse.
Looked the other way, and then the storm was overhead!
In the absence of a breeze, scatter what remains!
Every warning we ignored, drifting in from distant shores...
The wind presents a change of course; a second reckoning of sorts.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinThird YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio shrugged. "Hope it's not my goblet, in that case. Wouldn't put it past dear Vander." Speaking of her older cousin, she had no idea where he was. Wendy was also conspicuously absent. But she could put two and two together, given the way he stared after the red haired girl moronically every time she turned her back on him. Vio would have felt badly for Wendy, who had the misfortune to be the object of Vander's affections, if he could even show affection, but Wendy seemed very capable of handling the Lillantine heir, so Vio didn't worry herself over it much. "I'm sure there's plenty of conspiracies floating around," she observed. "We Slytherins have this fondness for them. Oh, and sneering. That too." She giggled at Ivy's yawn.

The blonde wasn't quite sure of the dynamics of Ivy's family beyond that her parents were divorced, and she was fairly sure Ivy's mum was not a witch, but wasn't entirely clear on if she was a muggle or a squib. It didn't matter to Vio either way, but she liked to have her facts straight. It helped avoid unpleasantness. But she didn't need all the facts to know that Ivy had a problem with her mother, which was either general 'my parents are awful' dislike that most teens their age seemed to have, or an actual grudge. Vio could relate. Somewhat. She was furious with her mother. And her father. As furious as you could be with two corpses that'd been moldering under six feet of dirt for the past ten years, anyways. She didn't mean to be crude, but that was the reality.

"Try to start it off calm," she suggested casually. Vio doubted Ivy wanted her nosing around her relationship with her mother, but she still wanted to be helpful. "You're more likely to get the truth out of her and not just excuses that way." Being the youngest by far in a large family like the Walshes, information tended to be watered down, filtered, and presented in a shiny cup for her. Vio was very used to sipping at the shiny cup while talking her way into all the gritty details. Honestly, she didn't have time to be condescended to or sheltered. She was a busy girl. "If they won't let you, you could always come by my aunt and uncle's," she broached the subject cautiously. "But... there's no television and the landline still has a cord and's attached to the wall and the only computer is my uncle's. There's a big garden, though." She shrugged.

Ivy's little smirk was infectious, Vio found herself grinning a little more wickedly than usual. "Not really. My aunt and uncle will be working all the time, I'll be the only one home... I'll spend a lot of time in Diagon and London, probably." She technically wasn't allowed to be roaming muggle London by herself, but she had fairly easy access to it, and it wasn't like she'd let herself get lost. "I think I might break Anti out of her house. We need cousin bonding time." Well, they didn't so much need cousin bonding time as Anti desperately needed an intervention, but Vio had enough sense to not put the Ravenclaw's issues on display right here and now .

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

We were wasted waiting for a comedown of revolving doors!
Fate, don't fail me now, and when the days that followed past...
In another mansion built to last; from our window we could see-
Only possibilities down the road and back!
Auctioned off our memories; in the absence of a breeze;
Scatter what remains, fate, don't fail me now!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:30 pm
Stranger in the dark, the lonely night;
Heard your mother, calling:
"Where you been, Cain, where you been?
Where’s your brother?"
Abel in the dark, Abel in the night;
Heard his brother, calling:
"Watch your sin, Cain, watch your sin
Remember, I’m your brother."

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺˁᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

All in all, Cy supposed he'd had a good summer. Vander hadn't gone after him, not even once, too caught up with his fledgling romance with Wendy. In actuality, Anti had given him more trouble this summer than their elder brother, and that had been... surprising. Her and Vio, he was quickly realizing, was a potentially hazardous combination, one he was going to have to figure out a way to deal with before the scales tipped even further. But mostly, they'd humiliated him, and made him feel powerless, and if there was one thing Cy was very much not okay with, it was being made to feel like nothing.

So obviously something had to be done about that, but that was a summer time problem, which would probably have a summer time solution. He cleared his mind, and focused on the here and now. Cy had always fancied himself very present minded. The here: the Slytherin table, mostly empty, probably going to fill up fast. The now: the Sorting, which would begin soon, when the first years came in. Potential problems? He thought for a moment, drumming a vague beat on the table with his knuckles, his gaze somewhere else. Not many.

Well, what a pleasant surprise. Still, in terms of the ye old Slytherin hierarchy, as a second year he had very little control in anything that went down at this table. He was looking forward to the first years, though. Cy had always wanted a younger brother or sister. Someone smaller and preferably dumber. As luck would have it, and luck rarely had it his way, he was the youngest. And he enjoyed being the youngest. But getting to know a younger year would be nice. He hummed to himself, then let the melody slip away from him and sank into a patient silence.

OOC:
Username

The light goes down; a mark from God;
You’re shaking now, your brother’s blood...
Left alone, what have you done?
Your father’s boy, your mother’s son!
Adam in the dark, Adam in the night...
Heard a father calling, "Man and sin, Cain,
Remember, man and sin love each other."
Eve in the dark, the lonely night, only mother calling...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:09 am
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander slumped down at the table, looking extremely dismayed. Pissed off, too. He hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Wendy on the train, because of her stupid prefect duties; now more than ever he wished he'd gotten the bloody badge, but Reed and some other moron had. There wasn't much he could do about that. He'd spent the train ride alone, and he hadn't been able to find Wendy when he'd gotten off the train, either. So here he sat, stewing, glancing hopefully towards the students coming into the hall every few minutes in the hopes of seeing her. She had better not be avoiding him. But she wouldn't... would she? He felt sick and stared at the table, too distraught even to bother with Cy, who wasn't more than ten feet away and looking extremely hexable.

OOC:
Username

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

”Grrrr,” Tristan growled—actually growled!—Savannah aimed to swat the back of her hand against his head but he side-stepped just out of reach. He'd been irritable all summer long, much to Savannah's dismay, and as tempted as she was to let the beast loose on their poor, unsuspecting house, she didn't really fancy the notion of him abandoning the feast and getting caught fleeing to the forest because the bloody wanker just can't control himself! 'Too cramped in here,' he complained in the train cart, ripping a chunk of jerky while staring out the window. 'I just want to run,' he begged her, when she should've been showing Ralphy the way to the lake, but instead, had to drag him up the carriages to avoid another stunt like last year's. ”I don't want to sit through the feast,” he complained, mewling like a pup, as if he even had a choice at this point. Savannah shook her head and led him on to the table, careful to avoid the upperclassmen, and reluctantly occupying a seat near the youngest of the Lillantine's.

”I'm supposed to be the loony one, remember?” Tristan shrugged his shoulders, crossed his arms over his chest and slid into the seat beside his sister, who'd kept him on a short leash all night. He wouldn't say he's resentful, but, damn, he's something. A part of him felt guilty; he knew she'd been excited to enjoy the train ride with their cousin, Ralph, but he ruined that, didn't he? He huffed and slouched in his seat, darting his vision up and down for a glimpse of Lori. He'd be lying if he said things weren't still a bit shaky, despite his sucking it up and sending her an owl over the summer—though not many. Because while his sister was enjoying the summer with either Rhys or Ralph, Tristan spent his days trying to run from his problems until each month, like clockwork, it caught up to him and locked him in that metal cell again. Subconsciously, he rubbed the sleeves of his robes over the scarred flesh of his forearms where those self-inflected injuries never seem to fade. ”Are you even paying attention? Or has a wrackspurt gone and eaten what's left of that brain of yours? The sorting's about to start, I'll sit with Ralphy as soon as he's sorted—you'll be fine on your own, won't you?” Tristan shrugged, bobbed his head to nod, but he wasn't listening, not really—not when he was too busy being distracted by that wolfish scent—her scent. ”You know, it's less obvious if you don't stare,” Tristan flushed at that.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Third Year 】 【STATS:: Thirteen, 5'1", 112lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry】 【STATS:: Slytherin, Second Year 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

Vampire Toy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Slytherin Table with The Hastings
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This shouldn't be too terribly awkward, right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

síck σf αll thєsє pєσplє t α l k í n g , síck σf αll thís n σ í s є ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori still wasn't entirely sure if she found the bickering between Gia and Carver amusing, or annoying. There had been moments where it's grated on her nerves, but she also found it sort of funny, and couldn't seem to pick a side. That said, she was just about over it, not so much because it was bothering her, though. More because she was sure Gia was getting close to snapping and just murdering the boy in cold blood. Frankly, Lori had no desire to be a witness to anything like that. So, when she approached the Slytherin table and spotted Tristan sitting with his sister, she felt somewhat relieved; hopefully, her presence wouldn't be unwanted. And hopefully, their housemates would elect to sit elsewhere. She'd hope that they'd shelve the conversation for later, but knew it was about as likely as the discovery that her biological father had a heart. In other words, never going to happen.

spaceThe brunette sat down with a faint smile to the siblings, inclining her head politely. "Evening, Tristan. Savannah," she greeted, glancing towards the front of the hall at the sorting for a brief moment before returning her attention to her housemates. "I trust you both had a pleasant train ride? I had thought to find you, Tristan, but I found myself caught between Gia and Carver's... something." She wrinkled her nose. Really, she couldn't complain. After all, she'd had the opportunity to settle things, and had instead stirred the pot. She did have to wonder why neither of them could let it go, though. It didn't seem to be such a big deal to her. Then again, she was rather lacking in that particular department, so perhaps it just wasn't something she could comprehend. She did hope Gia calmed down over the sudden growth here soon, though. The Italian seemed perturbed to the point of obsession, which wasn't healthy. Not only that, the search for a way to downplay her assets would detract from time better spent exploring Hogsmeade Village, which Lori was extremely excited about. No, Gia was just going to have to get over the whole thing. They didn't have time for her to have a crisis over her boobs.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч wαnnα mαkє mє thєír q u є є n
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng thαt í prσвαвlч shσuldn't вє sσ mєαn
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч'vє gσt thє kíngdσm l σ c k є d u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng í shσuld prσвαвlч kєєp mч prєttч mσuth shut

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:02 am
User Image
User Image User Image

Tristan's upper lip remained bristled, but at least he diverted his attention up to the stool and the raggedy old sorting hat at the front of the hall. The enchanted night sky twinkled overhead and he could drag his finger across the different constellations if he wanted, but his hands were buried deep in his robe pockets anyway. His gaze drifted, down, down, down through the blue until he caught himself searching for a familiar raven haired eagle to be perched with her flock. He gave up his search after a long pause, welcoming the distraction that Lorelei brought, even if it was a conflicted sort of welcome. ”Hey Lori,” he said, just barely missing the narrowed look Savannah shot over his shoulder before mumbling an unpleasant, ”Hullo.”

Tristan diverted his gaze, reluctance shining like the pimples on his forehead he aimed to hide beneath his hair. If only his emotions were so easy to hide. Instead of staring out of the corner of his eye like he'd been doing for some odd minute now, he stifled a long sigh and said, ”Pleasant enough for being cooped up in that tiny compartment half a day.” Tristan needed a good run; he needed nature; he always felt so out of place when trapped by brick and stone and paved concrete. ”You were probably better off with them anyway, I make for foul company on train rides.” Savannah scoffed loudly at that, prompting a pointed glance from Tristan. So maybe it wasn't just the train ride, he'll admit it, but dwelling and fixating and obsessing on that carnal, beastly monster inside of him for days on end had triggered something. ”What was it anyway?” He blinked now that her words had echoed back in his mind after the long delay. ”The 'something'?”

Savannah cocooned herself in silence, a bubble separated her from the outside world and all of its distractions. Her gaze transfixed on the school of first years swimming eagerly in their fish bowl, looking out while everyone else was looking in. She didn't see Ralph yet, so she didn't focus her attention until her fingers weaved around deck of tarot cards. She must have hidden them within her inner robe pocket last year, but had forgotten. Disappointing really, considering how many hours she spent searching for the cards, and how many more hours she spent scrying her crystal ball trying to “see” where she might have left it. Didn't really work though, did it?

LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Third Year 】 【STATS:: Thirteen, 5'1", 112lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Second Year 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'3", 101lbs

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

"Are you that depressed you don't get to join me in the prefects baths this year?" Wendy sang spotting Vander slumped down at the table. She let out a long sigh, her brief cheery mood evaporating as her eyes scanned over to the Hufflepuff table and spotted her blonde cousin who was as cheerful as ever talking to random assemblage of Hufflepuffs and from what Wendy could guess attempting to recruit new members for her quidditch team. Every time she saw the blonde, Wendy couldn't help but think about the will she had stumbled across on the desk in the Avery Family's private office. It gave her a sinking feeling full of suspicion that she kept trying to shake off. Besides if anything happened she kept reminding herself it wasn't her problem. And Cathy had no shame from dating some girl to fraternizing with halfbloods and blood traitors and probably even mudbloods. Wendy didn't particularly care but as a member of the main Avery branch Wendy would have thought the girl would have a bit more sense. She didn't, obviously. Letting out a long sigh she looked back to Evander and said, "Cheer up at least Cathaline didn't get head girl. Imagine the horror of that! She'd probably have abused that position more than even her brother did. I think the worse David did was make sure Cathaline only patrolled with girls... though obviously that did nothing for keeping Cathaline from dating and consider her last choice in dates..." Wendy rolled her eyes. "It really is a shame you didn't get prefect, but maybe you'll get quidditch vice captain or head boy. There is still time for that, right. Not that head boy will get you any closer to spending time in the prefects bathroom while I still am here," She added with a smile. She didn't mean it inappropriately, or not in the way certain Slytherin males might to their significant others (note, Seymour Ryans), but it would be nice to have the opportunity like she had over the summer to go swimming with Evander and since the Black Lake was banned the best option they would have had was the prefects baths. At least there was broom closets or the Slytherin couch if she felt particularly shameless. But it was only snogging, and it wasn't as if her and Evander weren't engaged. Only natural and to be expected by this point, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2031-2032
Dressed: Clothes

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to be responsible, again...
                                                                What am I thinking? Remind me to never keep my eyes off the first years...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse took a seat at the table, his eyes already looking over everyone and wondering just what this band of first years was going to bring. Hopefully not too much trouble, but he didn't know for sure. Besides, he had a lot of planning he had to do. Mostly regarding how he was going to survive his course load this year. Ugh, he'd enrolled in Animagus Studies to placate Jojo, and he had no clue as to what he would be as one. He hadn't even done much research beyond that a) it was highly dangerous, and b) very few wizards were capable of it. That didn't exactly bode well for his attempts at it, he just hoped it wasn't going to be a nightmare.

He looked down the table to where the other students were, and wished for the billionth time that he didn't have to deal with so many students younger than he was. He was almost done with school, however, and wanted to go on in life. Whatever his life actually happened to be, that is. He was still convinced he would have to deal with Paul at some point, and he really didn't want to think about that. Three years without seeing him was much less time than he wanted it to be, and he was convinced if he ever saw Paul again, it would be too soon. At least he didn't have to worry about NEWTs overmuch yet, since they wouldn't be until next year, but he had to make sure that his notes were complete enough for them. Heh, having a Ravenclaw for a boyfriend was rubbing off on him.

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:21 pm
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander suddenly exhaled as if surfacing for air when he heard Wendy's voice, and looked over at her balefully. "Depends," he drawled more petulantly than he would have liked. "If no one else is accompanying you, I think I'll survive." At her sigh he frowned. "What've you got to be moping about?" He rolled his eyes at the mention of her creepy cousin. "I think the entire school would have rioted had she gotten Head Girl. They gave it to the Stewart girl, didn't they? And that Ravenclaw freak got Head Boy." A year or two ago he would have ranted a bit longer about that, but now he just really couldn't bring himself to care that much.

"Quidditch vice captain?" he snorted. "Not likely." He wasn't stupid enough to criticize anyone on the team when he was sitting at the Slytherin table, but he highly doubted Rojas would be naming him her VC. She'd probably ask Ryans, who, while a moron, was a decent keeper and seemed to summon some sort of long lost effort when it came to Quidditch. Vander fully expected first string seeker this year, as he deserved it, and dared anyone to argue with him on that. But vice captain? Not a chance. He just shook his head silently, though he cracked what could have been construed as a smile at her joke. "I-," he started, then stopped himself, flushing scarlet. "Iwantedtoknowwhereweareintermsofyouknow-," he stopped and started again. "In terms of everything," he finished in a more subdued tone.

OOC:
mc2

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting here.
                                                                What am I thinking? Another year, another wish that the squib had died over the summer...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Hamilton sat at the table, already scanning and trying to see if he could find Sera or Devonte. Sadly, he figured that Devonte was pulling away from him, what with his infatuation with the halfbreed. Sera, she was elsewhere and didn't look to be showing herself. He sighed, glancing down the table and sneering at the thing sitting down a bit. Of course the squib was still at the school. He couldn't even have the decency to die over the summer like Hamilton hoped. Oh, if he could only cast a curse that would end the filth's life right then and there. He'd managed to keep its existence a secret from his father, certain that Hamnet would murder it if he knew. Maybe he should do that, he mused. Just let it slip to his father that the blemish to the family was still alive and well. Then he was certain that it would be over, and no one would be the wiser. After all, it was just some street filth that needed to be cleaned up. No one had to know. The only ones that would even care would be the queer the squib was with and the blood traitor. They didn't matter in the long run.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

Wendy let out her own sigh at Evander's sigh and the drawling answer he gave. She even bothered with her own very improper roll of her eyes as she folded her hands in her lap and otherwise was every picture of the perfect lady. "I'm not moping," Wendy answered her expression as still as a porcelain doll. The last thing she was going to do is spill Avery family secrets (or Chaisty family plottings as no doubt her father would have something to do with whatever was going on) to Evander. They may be married someday and she would be a Lillantine, but that was not the case now. She was a Chaisty and her loyalty lie with the Averys. Or it should. Just because she was snogging Evander regularly (as much as the argued at this point), did not mean she was going to disclose her concerns which she shouldn't even be concerned about. No, she was going to focus on chatter that was not of as much consequence.

Giving a small shrug, Wendy said, "I doubt the entire school would have rioted. After all Cathaline always did have her fans and still does. You know that Ryans abomination was selling pictures of her for profit, especially ones of her being 'cute' with that girl with the horrid mark on her face... you'd have thought that he'd have realized he was only adding to her already inflated ego and fandom. It's sad really. At least I don't have to worry about him targeting me for anything so awful. If he started stalking me with a camera I'd hex him."

Waving a hand she continued, "Even if you aren't nominated this year there still is a chance you are nominated next year, you know. Perhaps you need to work on making more friends, though imagining with the current leadership you might be best not vying for the spot at all." She glanced to the sorting when she turned at the sound of him stumbling over the words and she stared at him as he was red faced. Raising a brow she said, sounding honestly perplexed, "What do you mean in terms of everything? Hasn't the Averys and your mother all sorted it out already? What is there to discuss?"

Dressed: Clothes

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<3rd Year>

Dressed: in Slytherin Robes
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera was happy to finally have some time to herself and the moment she had gotten free of her mother and Alec and the house elf (since apparently a young lady needing an entire entourage to send her forth) she had found a carriage on the train which with a single look she glared off at least three different first years. She might have played a game of wizarding chess with one of them but they were too busy bubbling about their excitement of going to Hogwarts and wondering what house they were placed. It was common sense anyone worth knowing should be confident of the house they were to be placed. Sera was confident of her fate as a first year to be a Slytherin. Averys were supposed to be Slytherins, even if the heir and his sister went against the generations of foundation she had. The heir had done it out of spite no doubt, the other was a Hufflepuff for a million reason. Rumor had it that it was the influence of having a squib for a father. Sera wasn't sure how having a squib would bound you for Hufflepuff unless you had some other traits lacking for any other house. After all David Avery got placed in Ravenclaw and was rumored to have asked the hat for the placement so that he could avoid the more likely Slytherin. Either way he didn't seem much of Slytherin anymore from what Sera had heard.

After taking a carriage ride that she had managed to find occupied only by a couple of Slytherin fourth years who were too busy gossiping about shoes, Sera took her time to the great hall. She had considered sitting alone when she spotted an individual she found to be a more entertaining conversationalist than most: Hamilton Strudwick. Besides her family could hardly fault her for talking to the boy. Sitting down beside him she said, "Hello Hamilton. Lovely evening I hope? Did you have a good summer?"

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Ray listened as the hat spoke, interested in the fact it was speaking at all. Hearing what it had to say the sorting hat definitely had it right. He smiled at the intelligent part. Being sorted to Slytherin he looked to the green and silver table. When the hat was lifted from his head Ray slid off the stool and made his way over. Taking a seat with the rest of the snakes, he looked to his robes as they changed their colors. This was to be his home now. Ray found that to be interesting. He wondered if he would find anyone worth talking to in his house. He supposed if this was where he belonged that was probably the case. He noted that a two other students before him were sorted into Slytherin, perhaps they'd be worth talking too. Only time would tell...

Status: Happy, the hat got it right.
                                                  With: Fellow housemates...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

OliMcD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image xxSo naive
xxI keep holding on to what I want to believe

M O R G A Nx F E L I Xx M A T H O S
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

Morgan was stunned when the hat called out his house. He had almost misheard it; so confident that he’d be sorted into Gryffindor. His father had given him the impression that Slytherin was all about self-centeredness and not caring whether the end really justified the means. Sure, Morgan sometimes pulled a few strings to get what he wanted, but he didn’t take things that far… right? His confusion was soon joined by resentment, and he nearly yanked the hat off his head. 'Stupid hat,' he thought. 'You made a mistake.' But he knew no one would listen, that he was sorted for good, so he kept his mouth shut and sauntered over to his new house’s table. He took a seat, careful to keep his huffing and cursing inside his head where they belonged. He noticed once he sat that his robes had changed color. It was salt on his open wound, and Morgan, defeated, placed his forehead on the table in front of him.

OOC:
Username

I can see
But I keep holding on and on and on and on

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games