Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Rayne listened intently as Donella explained what the houses were, using her family members as examples. The orphan decided to ignore the family conversation, instead focusing on the house descriptions. Donella said they were sorted into the Houses someway, but she wasn't sure. "How doesn't matter. Whatever it is, I'll get wherever will be best for me." Self preservation was always first in Rayne's mind and she would do anything to achieve that goal. "Is there anything else about the school you can tell me?" Rayne asked, taking her sunglasses off and setting them in her hair.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:28 am
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Donella blinked at little at the girl's cool response. For someone who seemed to rather intensely want to know all about the school, she seemed unusually self-assured about the Sorting. Maybe she just didn't care much either way. After all, it wasn't as though someone from a muggle family would be biased towards one house or another. Donella could freely admit she had a negative perspective towards Slytherins because of her grandfather and Treva, but she didn't hate her uncles just because they were in Slytherin as well. She thought for a moment. "Well, there's seven years at Hogwarts, and fifth year and up has two prefects for every year in each house. My cousin Diantha is one of Ravenclaw's prefects- she's a sixth year. My mam was a prefect as well. There's loads of classes, but first years don't have as many- Herbology, that's like gardening, sort of, Charms, Transfiguration, that's turning one thing into another, History of Magic, self-explanatory, Defense Against the Dark Arts, that's protecting yourself using magic, Astronomy, you know, star-gazing, Potions, that's a lot like cooking, and Flying, which is learning to fly broomsticks." She paused, mostly for breath, and to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. "And the school itself is this massive castle on a hill. I can't wait to see what it looks like for myself, you know? Supposedly there's all sorts of secret passageways and rooms, and there's a big lake and giant forest right next to it, only the forest is supposed to have monsters in it, so no one's allowed in."

OOC:
Summer II

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image User Image
Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Hannah smiled upon seeing her best friend and moved to hug her. Yeah, she'd missed seeing her friends from school as much as Fianna had. She chuckled softly, and said, "Oh, I plan to be ready for the exams, I just flat refuse to work so hard that I end up in hospital like Linny did getting ready for them. Besides, I only have four days a week with classes, and a lot of our classes are reviews, so it's not like we won't have ample time to be ready."

Contrary to what her sister believed, Hannah took time to study over the summer, as she didn't want it to become an issue between her and her parents, as she still lived under their roof and their rules. Again, she just didn't borrow her cousin's study guides from her room, as Fianna had.

Fianna smiled, and chimed in with, "And no 'OWL Boot Camp' for me either, not with Linny out of the country, spending the whole summer working on some project down in Khartoum, but our gran's a Herbologist and a Potioneer, and she was helping us study."

Hannah glanced over at her sister, before adding, "Yeah, nothing like the hands-on approach there, I'm thinking. What about you, Emma? How was your summer? Less drama this time around, I hope?"

OOC:
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Second Year Slytherin
Family Heir

Julius was quick to leave his cousin Richard the moment he dropped his luggage at the loading dock. Heading around the station he didn’t have many friends. There was Anna and Treva, two girls that were in his house. He never bothered to ask where their bloodline stood. Not that he honestly cared. His brother would probably start with that as an open conversation. Granted Julius didn’t care what he did, nor did he care about his cousin much. Having to watch the Gryffindor was annoying. It wasn’t like he could be any worse to the family.

Walking around Julius didn’t see either of the girls. So instead for worrying about them he spotted Driskol, the boy that reminded him of his brother Quinn. He never really talked to him much but he knew he was friends with Chrysanthemum. Heading over he noticed the rather furry cat. “Hey Driskol right…? Nice cat, I don’t recall you have one last year.” He greeted with his hands in his pockets. Turning his attention to the call for boarding, he then looked back at Dris. “I don’t suppose you’d mind if I joined you on the train?” He asked. Why he wanted to spend his time with a kid covered in paint that he didn’t really know was beyond him.

With : Dris

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:03 pm
It’s getting late, and I
Cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole
Falling for forever, wonderfully wandering alone
What would my head be like
If not for my shoulders
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby didn't bother to smother his laughter at the constipated look Adam face contorted to. It got even worse the more Mercy spoke, at "Pipsqueak" he was sure the boy was going to burst a vein in his forehead, until he was left in a silent shaking rage.

"I bet I know more words than your entire vocabulary you-you sk-gah!" The first year suddenly fell onto the floor with an yell and an omph while his uncle stared determinedly ahead towards his friend while subtly putting his wand back in his pocket. He knew his friend could've easily handled his stupid nephew and honestly any retribution she would've thought necessary, if she had been offended in the first place. Knowing Mercy she probably would've thought it hilarious and bought a something shiny that said it and wear it with pride. He snorted as she gave her short rundown of her vacation giving an understanding nod of spending it with her sisters while thinking that her sister's had to have the will of an actual saint in order to deal with an unabridged Mercy 24/7. Before he could respond in kind, they were joined by Clara who gave them her usual happy greeting while giving him and his nephew a curious look. He was sure he'd be getting that for a bit. "Hey Clara, this is my nephew, Adam." Alby introduced as the boy grumbled having eventually gotten up from the ground and glared over at the Hufflepuff.

"A Hufflepuff? Really? You're really going with this 'family disgrace' thing aren't you? Next you'll be saying you have a child out of wedlock or something. Oh but wait, you'd need a girl for that!" Adam mocked and Alby refused to flush to give the brat the satisfaction of getting a rise out of him. Just because he was taking it solar rotation slow with Tiernan as far confessing his feelings didn't mean he had to have it pointed out by someone who wasn't even going through puberty yet. He was saved thankfully by the call to get onto the train and gave the boy a pointed look. "If you recall, my only obligation was to stay with you until we got on the train. Consider this my early resignation." He turned towards his two friends and gestured for them to follow him and began pushing his stuff towards the train ignoring the outraged sounds he was getting from the preteen.

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Or without your smile
May it follow you forever
May it never leave you
To sleep in the stone,
May we stay lost on our way home
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

Dris looked around as he watched various people go by. Some people, he knew, some he had no clue about. It was those people that fascinated him. When another second year walked over to him, Dris donned a bright smile. "Yes, Driskol, though you can call me Dris. And you're Julius, if I'm not mistaken?" He adjusted the rather heavy carrier in his hands as the Slytherin asked about the cat. With a twinkle in his eyes, the Ravenclaw set down the carrier and flipped open the top to scoop out the fluffy animal. "This is Lumi! I rescued her this summer, and my dads said I could keep her. She doesn't bother the owls, and the dogs don't bother her either, so she's a perfect fit!" He snuggled the cat, who seemed to be purring loud enough to rival the train.

At the call for final boarding, Dris tucked Lumi back in the crate and looked over at Julius. He asked about joining, and Dris looked positively delighted at the idea of a new friend. "Of course! I haven't found anyone else, but I'm sure Skylar, you know, she's a third year Hufflepuff, she will probably want to sit with us too! If you don't mind, I'd really love the company!" He picked up the carrier and adjusted his backpack, then started pushing through the crowd to get to the train, all the while talking all about games and whatnot they could do on the train ride to school.

murruelecreuset

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт; Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 pm
I wonder why I get paranoid when I’m high
I wonder why I say yes to everyone in my life
I wonder why I can’t run that fast in my dreams
I wonder why I feel short when I know my money’s tall
I wonder why I miss everyone and I still don’t call
User Image
User Image

αɢє 16 | βιρσℓαя | sℓчтнєяιи sιxтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty jumped slightly as Anandi followed behind her moments later introducing herself to the group but mainly to Wallis, her grumpy cat of a friend's younger brother. She giggled, or cackled depending on who later retold the story, at their looks when she mentioned the closeness of their respective fathers and honestly those that knew her's would realize how huge of a breakthrough this probably was. Not that her dad was hopeless, but yeah he kinda was. She watched the back and forth of Leon and Nike noting that her blonde male seemed to be in an even grumpier mood than usual which probably had nothing to actually do about his brother or them but he was certainly going to say was and that Nike looked exactly three seconds away from planting a foot in is arse. Briefly, she wondered if the two were dating yet. She was totally shipping them though she wondered if the others were. Or if they even knew it was a possibility. When she got Di, Colin, and Brandon in the prefect carriage she was sooooo going to prove their case. She'd heard a rumor that an older Hufflepuff had locked her friends in a closet and got them together, maybe it could work for them too. Without ending in bloodshed and carnage. Caty was brought out of her thoughts of how she would have to hide from both of them on their revengeful hunts by the last boarding call. "Looks like that's us guys! We should get going before all the good spots are taken."ஐﻬ

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So maybe I don’t know, maybe I don’t know
Maybe I don’t know, maybe I don’t know
But maybe that’s okay
Maybe that’s okay, maybe that’s okay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Going to school in a castle sounded off. Did it have heat? Or electricity? Because Rayne would be unhappy if she couldn't listen to music. The classes didn't seem to off. Donella explained a little about them, but she didn't mention math or any of the other sciences that Rayne didn't do so well at in school. Suddenly, someone called from the train to indicate that they should be boarding. "I guess that's the last call. Better get on the train." She huffed and slipped her glasses back on, walking to the train. She didn't care if Donella was following her, she was always looking out for number one. If the girl followed her, good for her. If not... oh well.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anastasia was happily enjoying her ice cream and following directly behind her tall friend as he maneuvered his way through the crowd. It was a flashback to their meeting in Diagon Alley not too long ago and it made her giggle when he brought up the cauldrons they speculated to transform in to weapons to beat off bystanders in their way. She gave a dramatic sigh and patted his back, "If only, Hikaru, if only." She smirked as they continued towards the train. Pausing momentarily, Hiakru's father had crossed their path and spoke briefly to his son, and giving a small nod to her, before ruffling Hikaru's hair and scampering off to return to his family. Ana smiled and ruffled his hair once more, just to add an extra tease in there for good measure.

Once they had reach the train and gotten aboard, Ana followed Hikaru to the center of the train cars and he shuffled about a bit before deciding on the perfect cabin. He reasoning for it was something sugar crazed Anastasia could get behind; the fact that the woman with the sweets lingers in the center the longest. "I can't argue with that logic."

As Hikaru was entering the compartment, Ana felt someone bump her side. Turning to the direction of the action, the brunette came face to face with a red-headed girl. To be perfectly honest, she was mildly annoyed. It wasn't a large space, you can't really miss what's around you. Regardless, she let a small smile trace her lips as the girl apologized. "It's fine really, don't worry." She confirmed with a waft of her hand. Following the girl's exclamation of regret came a squeal of joy for Hikaru. Anyone could guess this was one of his friends he spoke of earlier. The focus of this girl was back on Ana now as she introduced herself as 'Gertie'. 'Well, her attention seems to bounce around like a tennis ball!' Ana thought to herself with a slight smirk on her face.

"I'm Anastasia Whellworth. A pleasure to meet you." She bowed her head a small bit. It was as if she had recited that phrase a million times before. In the exact same manner, with the exact same movements. That's cause she has. Every family gathering, she would have to reintroduce herself, even to the same people sometimes cause they would forget her. How that could even be possible, she didn't know.

Gertie looked between the two of them and asked if she could accompany the pair on the train ride to Hogwarts. Knowing this was bound to happen, Anastasia simply nodded her head and gave a simple answer. "Sure. I mean I'm sure Hikaru doesn't mind right? You already know each other?" She tossed her head over to the boy already seated within the cabin. Ana squeezed in the small space herself to get herself situated opposite Hiakru, letting her cream bag sit beside her. Not far enough away to take the whole seat, but not close enough to look as if she was inviting. Gertie could choose to sit next to her and she would draw her backpack closer, or she would leave it were it was.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Hogwarts Expressiiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaru and Gertieiiii&&MOOD :: Itching with excitementiiii&&OUTFIT ::Pretty in Pink

EXIT TO HOGWARTS EXPRESS

Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Essie’s reaction was priceless. Richard nodded when she asked about the cross. “Yeah, I sure did.” He replied bringing his hand up to it. Despite it being a change it was one change that seemed natural. “I don’t know if they saw it coming once they saw me reading the bible but I think they were more shocked and confused than anything else.” He told her. “As far as what they said… Mum was delighted to buy me anything that she can pass off as jewelry.” He said with a slight eye roll before adding. “And Dad as he said, he doesn’t care what I do so long as I keep up with my studies. Overall they were all pretty supportive.” Richard was grateful his parents didn’t ask too many questions. When the call to board sounded throughout the platform, Richard knew it was time to board. “Guess we should get boarded. Maybe we’ll run into Darien on the way.”

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

With : Essie

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : This post is so sad but I need to sleep... Sorry Weasley emotion_zzz

The Forgotten Weasley

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:44 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:24 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:02 am
One day you see a strange little girl look at you;
One day you see a strange little girl feeling blue.
She'd run to the town one day-
Leaving home and the country fair...
Just beware, when you're there, strange little girl.

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Finny was too old to hold Chrys's hand or cling to her, so she hovered next to her sister, a bundle of nervous energy and high expectations, instead. She did feel terrible about leaving Sher behind, and had cried over it a little last night, but she'd promised to write him once a week, and she'd see him at Yule. Besides, it was hard to feel too miserable when confronted with the scarlet locomotive in front of them. Finny was almost in a hurry to board, but she knew Chrys wanted to find her friends first, and she didn't want to the little sister tagging along the entire time. She should find someone to ride with. It was just that... the only other first years she knew were Sorin and his twin sister, and she didn't see them around at the moment. Finny was unsure whether to be disappointed or relieved over that. Chrys had all kinds of friends, not just fellow purebloods, so surely she should do the same. However, she wasn't so bold as to just march over to the nearest fellow first year she saw and introduce herself, and so instead hung back by her sister, keeping a hopeful eye out. Maybe one of Chrys's friends also had a younger sibling attending this year.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

She didn't know how to live in a town that was rough;
It didn't take long before she knew she had enough.
Walking home in her wrapped up world-
She survived but she's feeling old...
And she found all things cold.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:18 am
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi went through the barrier along with her brother and their trolleys looking around at the platform with new eyes. She might've held some childish resentment (she could admit it now) that the train took away her brother and left her all alone but she over it. Plus she was going with him this year so that might also have something to do with it. At least their younger siblings had one another, and she had promised each one a handwritten letter at least once a week. They were still relatively early so the platform wasn't as crowded as it could've been but there was still a whole lot of students with their families and familiars filling the open space with chatter and noise.
                                                Great acoustics. She wondered what her flute would sound like in here. Gi looked over at her brother and wondered if she was keeping him from meeting up with his friends and felt torn because on one hand she wanted to stick close to him and on the other she wanted to see if Lizzy and Drew were here yet. Or better yet, if there were other first years she could make acquaintances with. But she didn't see anyone just yet but kept on the look out.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games