Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned into Loki’s arms as he held him. Closing his eyes as he felt the hand on his shoulder, Tony relaxed at the touch, enjoying the slight massage. “If you would like to, I certainly wouldn’t complain.” He smiled, glancing at Loki. He would enjoy a massage from Loki, but he wasn’t going to tell him so the god wouldn’t feel like he had to.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony leaned into his touch and closed his eyes. "Remove you shirt and lay on the bed Tony." Loki stated slipping away from Tony. He moved across the room to dig through a drawer before he returned to the bed with a bottle in his hand.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s words, but nodded, slowly doing as he was told. Slipping his shirt off, he slowly moved over to the bed and laid down, making himself comfortable, turning his head to watch Loki. Staring curiously at the bottle he smiled at his lover. “So what did you think of your brothers? Honestly?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony seeing the man watching him. He moved onto the bed stripping his own shirt off before straddling the man's hips. Loki looked to Tony when the man questioned about his brothers. Opening the bottle he put some of the contents onto his hand before closing the bottle and setting it to the side. "I am unsure, I believe they are genuine in their wants. However I am unsure on how Jotunhiem will react to me. I tried to destroy their realm Tony, if I was them I would try to get back at me." Loki stated rubbing his hands together and then across Tony's back. Once he had spread the contents on his hand across Tony's back which revealed itself to be a minty smelling oil he began to massage the oil into the man's shoulder.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony's skin jumped slightly under Loki's touch as he spread the oil. Taking in a deep breath, he smiled at the scent and relaxed under Loki. Listening to him, he gave a little hum. "Do you think all of them really know it was you? I mean you were on Asgard that whole time right?" He asked slowly. He couldn't help a soft groan of appreciation at the feeling of Loki's fingers working his muscles.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:27 pm
MDaylus

"I do not know what they know. I do not know how much knowledge Jotunhiem has of Asgard. I mean my brothers knew about me and my children." Loki stated with a soft sigh. It was true that he had been on Asgard the whole time he had done that until just after Thor had stopped him and he had fallen into the void. He shivered at the thought of the void. Hearing Tony give a soft groan he smiled, and dug in a bit more making sure he got the tense muscles really well.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned a bit. “But those stories of you and your kids have been around forever, they’d manage to circulate to Jotunheim eventually I imagine.” He said softly. Closing his eyes as Loki dug his fingers in a little more. That was nice. Feeling the shiver and sensing something off with Loki, he moved his arm and let his hand find Loki’s thigh, rubbing it gently. “And even if Jotunheim has some problems, you’re royalty, and both of your brothers are kings….they have to give you some credit.” He said lightly. “If children are as important as your brothers said, they’ll be more happy to find out your alive and well.” Shifting slightly to help Loki get to a tight muscle, he sighed. “Helblindi and Blyeirst wouldn’t let anything happen to you though. At least I don’t think they would.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded about the fact that stories of him and his children had been around forever. Feeling the man rub his thigh he smiled at the comfort offered. He didn't know about Jotunhiem cutting him some slack with what he had done even with his brothers being kings. "I do not think they would either but what I saw of Jotunhiem when Thor and I were there it was not nice." Loki stated. "It is nice to know however that I was not unwanted as Odin tried to tell me." Loki continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “Odin is just a horrible man, and an even worse father. You are loved Loki, by more people than you think.” He said softly. He hated that Loki was so sure that he was unwanted and unneeded. “I think you should try to become at least friendly with your brothers. They honestly want to know you and help you…..and you deserve the family you’ve been denied.” He added.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:57 am
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but agree when Tony told him that Odin was a horrible man and a worse father. "I am realizing that." he said softly when Tony assured him that he was loved and by more people than he thought. "I will try to get to know them and I will visit Jotunhiem provided you go with me. Of course I would make sure you are warm and do not freeze to death." Loki stated with a slight smirk.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki’s thigh a little squeeze when he said he was realizing people loved him. It really was satisfying, knowing that Loki’s life was beginning to get a little better, and knowing some of it was his doing. Not even by being his lover, but by helping him reconcile with Thor and introducing him to Bruce and the others. Hearing Loki say that he had to go to Jotunheim with him, he snorted. “Yeah, not freezing to death would be preferable.” He said lightly. “I wouldn’t be able to have my suit there though….it doesn’t do too well in the cold.” He added. It was a truly uncomfortable thing for him now, to be without access to his suit. It easily sent him spiraling into a panic attack. Forcing the thought from his head, he focused on Loki’s touch and the relief it was giving him. “I bet it will be nice to have a new treaty though. Asgard and Jotunheim sound like they’ve been fighting forever.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man gave his thigh a squeeze again. "I would protect you but I am sure you can come up with a solution to make your suit resistant to cold if you so choose." Loki stated with a smirk. Finishing massaging what he could of Tony's muscles he moved to lay next to the man. "They have been in discord for as long as I have been alive but fighting happened before I was born. It will be nice to not have that hanging over anyone's head anymore." Loki continued. His thoughts were still swimming in his head, the fact that he had been wanted by Jotunhiem and that he had two brothers he had never known about. That and the fact that he had mated Tony and himself. "I'm sorry." Loki apologized burying his head in the blankets around him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly when Loki moved off of him, a small wave of gratitude slipping across the bond. Turning toward the god a little, he gently began to pet his hair, smiling at the confirmation that the treaty would be some relief to everyone. Hearing the apology, Tony shook his head. “There is no need to apologize Loki, neither of us knew what we were doing.” He murmured, hand slipping down to let his fingers brush over the mark on Loki’s skin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:42 pm
MDaylus

Smiling at the gratitude that came from Tony. "Your helping me out by building this thing, of course I am going to help you any way I can." loki replied easing further into the bedding when fingers ran through his hair. When Tony told him there was no reason to be sorry loki shook his head. "I tied us together Tony, not like the initial bond where I could have broken it and been the only one with lasting effects." Loki stated. He shivered and moaned as the hand brushed over the mark at his neck.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, shaking his head. “Don’t worry about me….I’m not mad about anything, I promise. Part of me even likes this a little.” He said softly. “I get you say that you’re mine, and no one can argue about it.” He joked. Shaking his head, he grew serious again, fingers finding their way back to Loki’s hair. “You’re the one in danger in this….an immortal mating a human. Even if I eat an apple and live forever, I will always be a human, fragile, easily hurt, easily killed……”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games