Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 pm
"Like I said. Maybe it's time you found something new to believe in." Lykas replied, wincing slightly at the crack he heard, standing up, slowly. "Like yourself, for instance." He added, straightening out his clothes.

"I mean, look at you. You've formed a team of ragtag nobodies who've helped to protect not just a few people. Not one town. Not even individual regions. We've protected the entire world and it never would have happened, had it not been for you." His voice rose slowly from a simple speaking voice to a forceful one here.

"You've walked, by choice, into the the mouth of the abyss, stared down the endless void and returned with that power wrapped, quite literally, around your finger. You have given purpose to those without it. Homes to those who needed them. You have become a god among men and you stop at nothing to continue doing what you can." His voice had reached a near shout at this point. He understood what Sub was going through. He'd lost faith in everything before joining Team Snagem when it formed and Sub, if no one else, should have seen the transformation in him when he found someplace to call home and people to call family all because of Sub's leadership.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:45 pm
Darksol88

In the meanwhile, Sol had gone near the medlab, if only to see if he could overhear what ended up being said to Cera.
Isaac Hawking

"There really wasn't anything you could do, you know," Isaac said to the obviously agitated hybrid. "Everything went much farther off the deep end than anyone expected, and I, at the very least think you did a better job leading the group than others back there." Turning back to the injured kid, he grimaced, "Besides, Tristen has been exposed to Snagem for a long time, or so I've been told. You can't really believe that he didn't know how dangerous things can get in the field."

After a moment, he finished, "Although, Blizz is still gonna kill you. Freth too."

Darts raises a hand to Isaac talking a couple of seconds in, clearly unconcerned one way or another what the Cold Ones had in store for him, as he sees Sol enter the Medlab, he moves to meet him, his jacket flapping a bit agitatedly as he accosts the Ho-Oh hybrid. "So." he says, his voice barely rising above a whisper.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 pm
Sub graced Lykas's speech with but a single hard stare in his direction, his eyes examining the hybrid as if he was trying to figure the man out. The silence would become awkward as it stretched on far longer than one might expect it to and was broken in an even more unexpected manner. "Ha! What a shame, it appears I've broken a toe or several. Hell, I may have fractured my foot. Oh well. Say Lykas, want to pull off a job? Just to do it? I feel like just doing something. Consequences be damned." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:55 pm
Lykas stared back at Sub the whole time, the silence not bothering him in the slightest. He was certain Sub was thinking. And thinking hard. And when the man spoke again, he couldn't help but to smirk at him. "That's the Sub we all know and love. Now what do you have in mind because I'm itching to get out and do something." He responded with gusto.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas stared back at Sub the whole time, the silence not bothering him in the slightest. He was certain Sub was thinking. And thinking hard. And when the man spoke again, he couldn't help but to smirk at him. "That's the Sub we all know and love. Now what do you have in mind because I'm itching to get out and do something." He responded with gusto.

"Mauville City." Sub simply declared. "Did you know they renovated the city completely over the past year? It's like a giant mall. Have you been there since then?" He asked Lykas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:59 pm
Blizzard120
Orderly held down Cera and rubbed a spot on her with alcohol with his free arms. Then Doc went over and took a couple of blood samples from Cera. Just as the Doc said it would, only a couple of minutes at the most and barring Cera's tolerance to needles, more than likely didn't feel much.
Truth be told, Cera really didn't feel much from what Doc had done, not that she was any fond of it. She eventually would turn to look at the Doc, wondering what was going to come next.

"So." Sol spoke up a second later, looking towards Darts and noting the mannerisms on the hybrid's jacket. Obviously something was up.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
Orderly held down Cera and rubbed a spot on her with alcohol with his free arms. Then Doc went over and took a couple of blood samples from Cera. Just as the Doc said it would, only a couple of minutes at the most and barring Cera's tolerance to needles, more than likely didn't feel much.
Truth be told, Cera really didn't feel much from what Doc had done, not that she was any fond of it. She eventually would turn to look at the Doc, wondering what was going to come next.

"So." Sol spoke up a second later, looking towards Darts and noting the mannerisms on the hybrid's jacket. Obviously something was up.

"There. That's it." He said. "Orderly, go place this. Isolate it, if you don't mind." He said, placing the couple of viles on a small rack then handing it to the Machamp.

"Machaaamp." The Machamp spoke taking the rack off to the back room.

"That's it, Cera." the Doc said. "You can go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:03 pm
"I avoid the Hoenn region as much as I possibly can so, no, I haven't heard about that or visited recently. But if going there will help get you out of this slump you've gotten into then I'll go without hesitation." Lykas replied, arms crossed in front of himself. As soon as Sub decided to stop watching his every move, he was going to see how effectively Mykel's Heal Pulse would work on a broken foot. Especially one belonging to a Dark-type channeling human of all things.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:17 pm
"Glad to hear it. So here is the deal. The Game Corner is having a grand reopening in Mauville City and talk has it that it's going to be the biggest Game Corner they've ever opened. As you can guess they are expecting a very large crowd for their grand opening and thus there is a large sum of cash readily available to give out as winnings. I want a cut of that pie." He smiled, turning his attention to the desk now. "...strong desk, ouch." He chuckled, now wincing in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm
"So we're gonna go see if we can't.....liberate some of that money from their till, so to speak?"Lykas asked, surreptitiously releasing Mykel when Sub looked away. "Heal Pulse." He whispered to the Gardevoir, pointing at Sub's foot in the process. Whether or not Sub heard the sound of the Pokeball opening, he may or may not see Lykas recalling his Pokemon when he was done working.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:29 pm
Aria would round the corner into the room, having possibly been eavesdropping on the conversation between Lykas and Sub. She was no longer wearing her usual heavily done-up getup, instead simply wearing a simple black t-shirt over a red jacket, with a simple pair of jeans. "So.....we're gonna knock over a Game Corner? Mind if I tag along? I really need to get back into the swing of things and I hope you don't mind an extra set of hands."

Reno would quietly walk around the base, hoping he might be able to track down Blizz at the moment. If anyone was taking the blame for this one, it was going to be the newly minted Co-Leader. Not Darts, even if he had been the one leading the group. No, this sort of thing was what he had to try and take himself, try and see if he could guarantee control of the team and preventing any eruptions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:11 pm
"...oh." That was it? She wasn't about to complain, at any rate. It was over with, at least, prompting Cera to give a small nod and quietly float out. Maybe she could find somewhere else to isolate herself at.

Or, maybe she'll end up seeing Sol and Darts and stop instead, wondering what was going on between the two.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:47 pm
Delicate fingers played over various fabrics. Piercing blue eyes staring over black frames, gazing at the handiwork before them. Dante sighed, placing a gloved hand against his face as he stared at yet another failed design. The blue-haired male found himself staring at the outfit a moment longer before pushing the stand, knocking it to the floor with a loud bang. A few stray hairs from his overgrown mohawk fell into his face, obscuring his vision for a moment before he flicked the hair out of the way. Nina stared up at her trainer, a concerned look on her face. The Vulpix had watched her trainer deteriorate a great deal over the past few months, and she was beginning to think the boy needed someone to drag him away from his own mind for a while. So, while Dante was busy tossing fabrics around the room, trying to locate his design book, the Fox Pokemon slipped out of the room, hoping to locate anyone who might be able to help her distraught trainer. Dante finally flopped onto his bed, burying his face into a pillow, sighing again.

Elsewhere in HQ, Lynnette would be attempting to unpack her bags. It was a little difficult to unpack when you had a Noibat screeching in your ear, however, and Lynnette was quickly starting to get irritated with the Sound Wave Pokemon. With one last loud screech, the girl had had enough. "Would you please quit that?! I know you're having fun with your 'singing' Pitch, but, enough is enough," she would finally snap. The Noibat almost immediately shut it's mouth, staring at her trainer in awe. Straightening up a little, Lynnette would nod curtly at her Noibat before returning to her unpacking. Where had the girl been? Back in Lumiose of course! The girl did still have family there after all, and she wanted them to know at least a general idea of where she'd be from now on. She of course promised to visit when she good, but, in all honesty, she was glad to finally be away from their sometimes judgemental views. Besides, HQ had started to feel more like home to her than anywhere else could. But, maybe that had to do with a certain other musician who she happened to be head over heels for. Just the thought of Aria got Lynnette's heart beating madly. She had brought a few more bottles of wine for the two of them to sample together. Which, hopefully would not lead to the same things they did last time. A girl could wish, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm
During his searching for Blizzard, Reno could only watch as a small Vulpix wandered into the halls in front of him, seemingly searching for something. Sneaking up on the mystery Pokémon, Reno was quick to snatch it up for an examination. It didn't take much to figure out that it was Nina, especially since she didn't fight him the second he grabbed her. Wait, that meant Dante was here. Back again. Okay, maybe it was time for him to go check out his room. Especially given all that had transpired since then. Giving a small pet to Nina with his right hand before placing the Vulpix on the ground, he was quick to sneak over to Dante's room and enter, keeping his left side as he announced himself. "Hey Dante. Glad ta see ya finally came back. Where have you been?"

Lynette would get a visitor, just not the one she had been expecting. A little Whismur toddler into the room, staring up at the Noibat as it tried to determine what it was doing. Quickly following would be Dista, who Lynette was likely to recognize. Flashing a few signs to the Whismur, the response would be delayed a second. "Hi there. Looks like the Persian dragged back." One smack later, the Whismur tried again. "Look at what the Persian dragged in. So, you and my bizarre world clone are back again? Missed us that much?" Dista stared at the Noibat as she signed, trying to figure our why it was causing so much distress. Was it really that noisy?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Clara would be in the room as Dante's frustration took over, organizing his creations by color. The curly silver haired girl would jump in spot to help out her friend, if it didn't hurt her so much to see him in the state. She leaned over over pulling the dummy up into a hug, giving it a tap on the chest. "I'm sure it will come back Dante, I love your designs, you made me this dress after all." She said with a twirl of the green and black striped dress. Clara tried to make her blue haired friend smile, but she knew it would be difficult. "Hey Dante I'm going to go down to the kitchen, w- would you like anything?" she said peering over her large glasses.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games