Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis' face lit up in a bright blush at his words. "O-oh my.. Well yes I suppose it is fitting. At least now that I'm more aware of the qualities of nymphs." she said with a giddy giggle. One of her hands went to fiddle with her teal locks almost as a reflex to the question. "Um well yes my hair and eye colors are natural as odd as that may seem. Not the first time I've been asked that. Honestly I'd be terrified to put something in my eyes and I've only dyed my hair once when I was a teenage. Which did not turn out too well. I tried to go for brown and it just went black. After that I just kept to my natural color. Though that didn't stop my cousins from trying to dye my hair when they wanted me to try and dress me up."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: This is nice~♚ My Mood: Calm/Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: --
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Today's outfit
Company:: ???
Feeling:: Friendly and open
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Amaryllis' face lit up in a bright blush at his words and he could feel a glow about him for earning such a sight. Goodness this woman was cute and lovely, but in his mind there was also another in his thoughts. The way he was smiling now reminded him of Skye and how she made his heart race in the morning...but still, a part of him couldn't help but want to share a part of himself with this person for some reason.

"No way, that's funny!" He giggles as he slightly blushed too. "I, umm, when I was a kid I use to have long and silky hair the grew back like a native american. Because my mom was a hair stylist she had hours of fun playing with my hair and would put it in different styles to practice." He shook his head with slight embarrassment. "My grandfather one day had enough of it, because he's the manly man type of guy, and so he shaved my head and it's grown like this ever since." He pet his still silky hair which now, he felt, grew out like a Chia-pet just to show what his hair was now.

"Maybe there's just a fascination in woman with hair. Do you happen to think that's true? Or is it more just a cultural thing?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:21 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis moved to stand back on solid ground, her clone sinking back into the water. "Oh? Well that's quite interesting, though I bet your mom was disappointed that she couldn't play with your hair anymore huh?" she questioned with a goofy grin. A giggle slipped from her lips as she tried to imagine him with long hair. "I've never been one for having long hair. I did grow it out at one point, but it was really too much of a hassle to manage. Probably because I'm not the best at actually styling it. I mean I can do basic things like making ponytails, pigtails and buns. Though if it's something complex I completely bomb. But no matter what I do to it, my hair usually goes back to being fluffy. Like a default style or something." She blinked and tapped her cheek. "Well I'm not sure if it's cultural. I think it depends on the woman since each of us are different. Like my mom knows how to do hair, but she doesn't really engage in it. She much prefers just braiding her hair. On the other hand, my cousin Nadia is all about hair, makeup and everything fashionable. She and her brother Lucien are actually pretty talented clothing designers. A lot of my clothes were made by them." she said with a slight shrug.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: This is nice~♚ My Mood: Calm/Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: --

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Today's outfit
Company:: ???
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He giggled and agreed with the woman, knowing how much his mother missed his hair and how she scolded her own father for messing with his hair. "You and your family sound rather fun and amazing. Lots of talent for you and yours, and so much so it make a man wanna know more of your creative side." How fun could this woman be? What was she into? She provided much mystery and something he was looking for...but then his thoughts fell back upon Skye's loving face and a ting of guilt hit his heart.

"You remind me of a lot of people, oddly enough. You've got a unique look like my ex, but your smile reminds me of a woman I'm not so certain about now." His eyes looked to hers and with an aplagetic smile he gave truth. "That's the real reason I came out here tonight. I had to think about how I truly feel about this certian woman and also what am I do with my life."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis giggled and beamed brightly, "Yeah my family is really great, and many of us have chosen creative pursuits to life. My nonna back in Italy was a chef in her youth. She's retired now, but she has as much drive and passion as any young person! My mom is similarly talented in the kitchen, while my dad is a music teacher. I dabble in both of those skills, I'm a formidable force in the kitchen and a wiz on the piano! I also picked up painting when I got a little older. I'm no pro at it but I really like the creative process. Plus seeing the finished result, no matter how it comes out is great." she explained excitedly, rocking on her heels.The spunky young lady seemed to visibly calm as she listened to him.

Her eyes softened as she stepped closer to him and grabbed his hands.
"Ah I can certainly understand that. I sincerely hope you work out your feelings for this mystery lady. As for what you should do with your life.. Well all I can say is, don't overthink it to the point where you begin to despair. The future might feel like a dark horizon, but just remember that it can also shine as bright as the sun! You're young so there's plenty of opportunities, espcially in a city as big as this." She let go of his hands to reach up and tap his nose. "Now I think we should both head home and try to get some rest. It's pretty late and getting a bit chilly." she chuckled, pulling her cardigan tighter around her body.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Calm/Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: --

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

"Oh! I wouldn't mind juice then.. soda is uh, sugar, might make me energetic." Sidevi giggles and nods up to Kiku before explaining while gesturing with her hands, "Like Bouncing off walls, likely to tackle you while growling, not aggressively of course, type of hyper. And with no walls here, I don't think that'd work to well!"

Sidevi shifts and rests beside Kiku, snickering too herself from the idea of what she explained, "I honestly have no idea how you'd respond to that one! me just being on a hyper rush and just kind of playing around... ugh, I wonder how anyone deals with that sometimes, freaking squirrels I swear."

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku shook her head and pulled out a couple more bottles of juice from all sorts of fruits before laying them upon the path "Take your pick." she smiled as she eyes went back to the moon "I do not think I would have a problem seeing that part of you. She sounds fun." she joked. Kiku was fine with hyper playful people since she herself had tones of energy to spare.

Kiku looked at her for a moment "I would have a ton of fun with that. Baby tigers are a lot like that." she said cracking her neck a bit "They go about causing all manner of trouble! I think I could take you." she laughed putting her stuff down for a moment as she stretched.

She looked down for a moment "Luckily I do not break easily." she gave herself a proud pat still keeping up with the mood, just saying her way of being able to handle a hyperactive squirrel.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Home // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image

Sidevi reached over grabbing one of the bottles and giggles to herself before just playfully saying, "Don't make promises you don't plan to keep!" she opens the bottle and takes a drink from it. Her head tilted as she thinks on it, "Oh that does sound fun, hehe, all sorts of chaos could be caused there I'm sure. Especially if I'm in a playful mood over it, uh, what kind of trouble did you cause as a cub if I may ask?"

She asked mainly due to her curious nature in general, it wasn't everyday you hear about someone as big as Kiku being playful or energetic. "Playful giants! sort of unheard of usually! most big humans are grumpy and mean.. Like authortiy figures and such." She said almost as if she was speaking from experience with that particular remark.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku tapped her chin "Hey you never know!" giving the woman a wink as she went back to drinking. When asked about the sorts of trouble she made as a cub she thought "Lots! There was one time my father took me to go deal with some spirits in a local village and ran off to play dress-up instead." she chuckled "There was also the time I jumped onto the back of a dragon and rode it all the way up the mountain before he realized. Genbu-sensei spent the entire day looking for me." she said, Kiku got into a ton of trouble honestly. It was easy enough in the early days and really most of her time until her father got more serious.

She laughed thinking for a bit "I think we giants are usually gentle." though with the way she spoke she must have let a lot of mean people of great size. Her father was sort of like that, but that wasn't totally his fault.
Kiku laughed "It only got better in training, sure I got beat up a lot but you have to have some manner of joy." she smirked. She extended the path downward like they were stairs for a moment.

Kiku looked at her "Did you not cause trouble when you were little?"
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Home // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:34 pm
User Image

Sidevi just chuckled at the stories, it was almost as if Kiku was from another world entirely from the sounds of it. And she nodded with Kiku about the gentleness of giants, well, in kiku in particular. "Maybe you'll prove me wrong! You'll be the gentle giant who gives me hugs and kisses instead right?" she poked her tongue out at Kiku jokingly, she couldn't help it. And to be fair, most giants she meant were security guards who wanted her to stop climbing on things.

The squirrelly girl tilted her head and scratched behind one of her ears, thinking as to what she did to get in trouble as a youngster, "I remember when I was younger, I used to hide behind things, or I'd climb furniture and jump off of it at my parents. When I was really young I always wanted to hide things to keep them safe and my mom had to force me out of that habit, I'd hide food from the cabinets and such." She laughed quietly at admitting all of this silly information she used to do.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was almost caught off guard by that sort of statement, but at this point she knew Devi was very much a joker "Well I love to give people hugs." she winked at her. Her ears twitched a bit with a gentle smile on her face as she stuck her tongue out in response to the squirrels own little taunt "You sure like kissing tigers. You could at least have the courtesy to ask me on a date first. You never know, someone else might ask me out and then no more kisses for you." she joked a bit. Kiku wasn't that lucky when it came to romantic encounters so she figured she might as well play about.

Kiku listened to her story of causing trouble and smiled "That is so cute!" she said. Kiku wondered what a younger devi looked like. There were only paintings of herself when she was young since picture technology did not exist yet..at least not on Earth.

Kiku smiled "What brought you to this place if I may ask? This city."
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image

"My parents didn't think it was cute! They couldn't find the snacks whenever they wanted one. and I moved here mainly.. because it's pretty here, good for pictues" Sidevi continued with, a small giggle. Though Kiku's previous statement sort of lingered in her head.. should she ask? maybe.. Clearly that means Kiku would date right? She just shook her head, before looking over to kiku with a small grin on her face as she shifts to her knees to pounce on the bigger woman, her arms shifting around Kiku's shoulders again as she teases back, "Wha, you'd possibly date a tiny squirrel person like me?" She asked

Though while here she took advantage of the position and gently rubbed her nose against Kiku's and pulled back just to tease back, since it was fun. "How would that work with you being so tall anyways! Like, would your back hurt from behind over so much?" She snickered and grinned up to Kiku.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:07 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku laughed a bit "I bet they loved it." she said listening to her talk about why she moved here "That seems like a simple reason. I like it." she smiled before she braced herself for her friends pounce making sure to catch her which she did quite easily. Her question drew a nod from her, though she wasn't aware that the girl was actually considering it "I really have no problem with dating anyone." she said with a smirk and it was true, Kiku really had no problem with anyone.

Kiku laughed, rubbing back chuffing a bit louder "I have a very strong form." she chuckled. Kiku trained her body to make sure she had as little trouble doing anything as possible when it came to physical activity not having a little trouble.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

Sidevi ponders, her eyes shifting to the side as she giggles, leaning in close to Kiku again as if she was going for another kiss. Her lips get super close to Kiku's before she quickly puffs a small breath of air up to move Kiku's hair as she giggles, "Hmm.. I dunno, I might ask you out, you never know! Goofy tiger." she says with a giggle. though she is visually pondering it. "What kind of dates would we go on though!"

She continues thinking on this thought, "Because from the looks of it you can pretty much go where ever you want! no worry about people telling you, no stop that! like I have to worry about usually."
She nods a lot, obviously knowledgeable about this sort of thing, "Though I also learned how to get away from this people too!"

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku wasn't too surprised only laughing along with the squirrel playfully "The future is a weird thing. I indeed never know where it will go." she said pondering her next question with a low hum and a small sweep of her tail "So long as it does not hurt anyone and people are having fun then the manner of the date doe not matter." she smiled. She remembered asking questions like this to herself once, and it was always a tough question. It was always such a gamble, but at least here it wasn't something she has having to make in the heat of the moment since they were merely playing about.

Kiku laughed "I do not just do what I wish. I respect the laws of the land I am in as much as I am able." she said "No one worries about me true, but I never go out of the way to cause trouble for others anymore." she said wondering just how much this squirrel had been denied because of ways. Devi was a good person so she wondered just what sort of thing caused people to try to turn her away.

Kiku yawned somewhat, though her yawning was very animistic and did not signify her boredom or how tired she was. She laid there peacefully for a bit just looking up at the stars.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games