Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:57 am
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
Three monkeys quickly grab Raith and buried him alive. Temporally. ((Don't mess with the plot or the monkeys will get you. surprised heart ))
[[damn monkeys, the Wicked witch of the west shall punish you]]
[[raith pokes his head out of the ground and glares a monkey to death, then watches the fight]]
((A monkey jammed a stake into Raith's head and laughed.
"I will kill you!" It squealed.))
[[takes the stake out, jabs it through the monkey, roast him on a spit and then eats him.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:21 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
Three monkeys quickly grab Raith and buried him alive. Temporally. ((Don't mess with the plot or the monkeys will get you. surprised heart ))
[[raith pokes his head out of the ground and glares a monkey to death, then watches the fight]]
[[takes the stake out, jabs it through the monkey, roast him on a spit and then eats him.]]
((Genji bans Raith.))  

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:26 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai strut right up to Senji and turned toward his attackers. "I don't know what's going on here, but I'm not letting you gang up on this guy. It's not my style to sit back and watch. You fight him, then you fight me too."
She settled back into an odd fighting stance, with both of her arms sticking in the air at around a 45 degree angle.
Daisuke quickly lunged Senji. To counter, Senji dashed to the side, grabbing the scruff of Daisuke's shirt. Senji lifted him 10cm of the ground.
"... Sorry," He muttered.
2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64! Senji quickly jammed Chakra into Daisuke's tenketsu with his free hand and let him drop.
"Homigawd! Shinji! Why?" Chou gasped.
Senji looked down and spatt out some blood, clutching his chest...

Daisuke got knocked back far and hard, but Kenji appeared right behind Shinji using his Kagezan. "Here!!" He landed a punch and then spun around and did a roundhouse kick. (Switchblade)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:23 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((Genji bans Raith.))
((Kai strips Raith's flesh and wears it like a coat before Raith's banning.))  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:23 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((Genji bans Raith.))
[[mmmuuuuu, taste like..........monkey a**]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:08 pm
((????????????????????????????))  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:35 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
[[we're really bored]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:25 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
[[we're really bored]]

((-shakes fist-

MAI IS COOL!!!))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:31 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
[[we're really bored]]

((-shakes fist-

MAI IS COOL!!!))
[[wha? i'm sorry, i'm gonna quote Nitro on thaqt one]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:16 pm
Kai kept jumping along the tree line and disappeared after using kawarini even though he hadn't been hit by anything.  

Kai Hyugiha

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:01 am
Daisuke felt the energy drain from his body rapidly.
"So...this...is the true...Hyuuga...power" He coughed as blood shot out his mouth and splattered over his face.
He attempted to stand but fell down almost immediately.
He got onto all fours and vomitted blood against his own will.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:39 am
((Nayrito picks up Raith, be-heads him and throws him into the endless abyss where he shall reside forever. Period. Don't mess with the Genji))
Shinji scanned the situation. Even though Mai was on his side, and Daisuke out of the fight, Senji knew the probable outcome. And it wasn't in his favour.
"Dammit" Senji muttered out aloud.
Ryuu-chan
Daisuke got knocked back far and hard, but Kenji appeared right behind Shinji using his Kagezan. "Here!!" He landed a punch and then spun around and did a roundhouse kick. (Switchblade)
Senji, stunned by the attack, managed to grab Kenji's leg. Even though it was gentle, Senji used his Jyuuken to squeeze inwards with his Chakra, an attempt to crush his leg.
((Damn, I really wanted to challege that Chinese dude. He was good, but he got away.))
Mr. Sneeze
"YES YOU! WHO DID YOU THINK I WAS TALKING TO?" Mai shouted, angry that her cool moment was ruined. "Come at me if you dare."
Chou stared at her blankly.
"Um... yeah, 'kay... But Daisuke needs a pill..." She said while walking over to him.
"Tsk, Tsk, Dai-chan. Thats a bit degrading for you to be sprawled across the floor, where's the Uchiha pride?" She lectured...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:49 am
Daisuke finished vomiting promptly and looked at Chou in dismay.
"Sorry...for being weak...i'll...try to keep you safe..." He said.
He rolled onto his back and breathed heavily.
"Chou, can i please, have, a chakra....pill?" He wheezed trying to breath normally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:59 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke finished vomiting promptly and looked at Chou in dismay.
"Sorry...for being weak...i'll...try to keep you safe..." He said.
He rolled onto his back and breathed heavily.
"Chou, can i please, have, a chakra....pill?" He wheezed trying to breath normally.
"Pfft. You keep me safe. Whatever." She said as she flicked him a pill. With that she vanished and reappered, Raiper pressed lightly on Mai's neck.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:03 am
Daisuke reached for the pill and popped it into his mouth.
He swallowed it and slowly felt the chakra restore in his body.
He eventually managed to stand but still had to wait for the pill to take full effect.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games