Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Versi Crestfold

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:59 pm

biggrin Huzzah! Someone who got it!

I reference many show and movies with things I say- The South Park "Rabble" just so happens to be one of my favorites. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 am

User Image

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Lumarinam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Im Lumi, and I'm semi new to RPing. I've been in a couple RPs, but so far they've been kinda short, and there are only a couple of us in it. So I'm new to the multiple people prospect. This'll be fun c:
Usually I'm optomistic, and most of my characters will reflect that. I'm goofy every once in a while, so if you catch me in a goofball day, well... your screwed xD I tend to fly off te handle when I'm goofing off. Don't worry, I TRY to contain myself.
I'm fourteen, and mentally ahead of mself, but maturity wise... yeah, shoe size.
PM me sometime! I love being contacted, even if it's just to say hello! c:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi. I'm new. mrgreen And um. My username is Caltjr. XD

CALTJR

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

CouldntDeleteMyAccount

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Hello! I'm Frendell, I just figured it be nice to say hello before rampaging off through the threads to see what there is to learn!..... so Hola!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:09 am

Annyeong Hassaeyo~

I'm Hwang HyunYoung.~ :3

HyunYoung works, too.~~

I'm a fairly seasoned roleplayer..~ This is actually my mule account~ but I like the eyes better, much better, so I'll be using her for most of my RP activities.

I'm 19 years old, and a vocal performance student at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.~ I'm an Earth-Dragon Leo with a rising Aries, and a lesbian.

My roleplaying is paragraph-novel styled and like to have long, involved, complicated play. I tend to write in a provocative manner so as not to lose the attention of my readers or my fellow players.~

Hmm.~

I think that'll do it for now.~

Hwang HyunYoung

Silver 0pal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:20 am

Greetings,

My name is Sillvizer Oppewall, I tend to go by Silv as not many people can say my full name. I'm the personification of my users pen name so I technically only exist on gaia. I'm a writing, editor, and character developer. I spend alot of time helping people flesh out their characters as well as my own. I be anything from a slapstick to stony and abrasive. I speak Role play wise of coarse. I can't think of anything else that needs to be said.

Until we meet,

Silv  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Woohoo! Welcome new peoples!
Some of you even sound intelligent
I won't say which ones ninja

twisted

MrsMica
Crew

Irana Yera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Hey there! My name is Auraly (pronounced Aura-lee). I live in Canada and I'm currently taking chemistry, physics, mathematics and music in college. I am a part-time student, where the rest of my part-time is filled working at Safeway. My boyfriend got me hooked on Gaia, so that's one of the reasons I'm actually on here. He made a girl character...Halyn Treat. So...that's me. Feel free to pm or what-not!

I'm semi new to roleplaying but I know how it's done. I enjoy to roleplay as well!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:21 am

I can't remember if I've actually introduced myself since it's been so bloody long since I've been on Gaia, but my name is Celine. As to my general expertise in this field, I don't have much. Usually the role play situations I come across always seem to die within five pages of my induction into them which gives me a moderate amount of unease ever actually putting something down on this site. But, I'm going to give it another ago and may the fates serve me justice in my attempt to find a story that I don't have to personally pen. I've only really fleshed out maybe two characters in my time, but I'm more than willing to make a character when necessary.

I'm currently enrolled in college as a Psychology major and an English minor, and I've done quite a bit of editing work for my fellow friends online, trying to make them the best writers they can be. My classical expertise is rather limited however, as I've been a video game junkie since age eight or so. (The avatar is supposed to be an incarnation of Etna from Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, and I'm REALLY looking to get a demonic pitchfork. Why must people make these things so expensive. crying )

I should probably also say I'm a lesbian, and I generally enjoy playing in role play situations which allow alternative orientations. While I have no problem playing as a male character or straight female character if directed, I just find more authenticity in this role and overall writing is easier for me in it.

While I don't mean to impose, I do have a general fear of joining some role plays because of my running track record and my moderate inexperience. So, if possible, I'd like to see if someone would suggest a first one for me or get back to me asking more about my skills if needed. This is just so I know people are reading this, and to basically allow me to warm up to the role playing spirit as a whole. Sorry if it seems like a cop out, but it would really help.

Thanks for your attentiveness,

CLH.

Celinety

Harmonic Discord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Kokoro's the name, roleplayin's my game.

As for about me... hmm. Not much to put, really.

I'm advanced, I'm fairly sure of that. My favorite types of roleplays include, but are not limited to:
Post-apocalyptic, future, action, sci-fi, fantasy, and anything interesting or outside of the box in general.

My actual experience is limited, but my innate ability to convey emotions and describe scenes give the impression that I've been doing this for a while. However, I'm far from as good as I could be, which is why I will most likely be using the critique subforum often.

I'm picky about which RPs I join, as I can usually tell which ones will tank. So I don't join many, but the few I do join stick around. ^^

That's all for now. :3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Vincent's my name, Warhammer 40k is my game. I enjoy a decent RP, love Sci-Fi Rp's mor than fantasy. i have been on Gaia for three years, so i know a thing or two, and probably killed it

Vincent_the_slayer

Declypse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 am

'Ello, Im Alex, Im 14. Im a bit of a nut, so if I say something stupid, ignore me. I have been interested in roleplaying for awhile but never quite got the hang of it. So... Yeah. Hi! lol
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Hello, My name is Ram and I am pleased to meet everyone. I am new to RP, however, I find it delightfully pleasant. I'm looking forward to find a mentor I can call "Master".

Ramdragn

Imm0rtal Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Name: Shiri
Name's Meaning: It means Song of my soul, and you will notice in my RPs that the names meaning usually ends up tieing into the story.
Employment: Currently none
Siblings: 1 older sister, 2 older brothers, 1 younger brother
Hobbies: Drawing manga, gaia, drawing gaia avvis in anime form, RPing.
Favorite System: PS2, and classic N64
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Harvest moon, Sonic, and Super SMash Bros
Favorite anime: gundam (any)
Favorite Manga: DNangel, .Hack//legend of the twilight
Best Anime movie ever: FMA movie, or Princess Mononoke
Favorite Store: HMV, or EB Games
Favorite Bands: Simple plan, UVER world, Nightmare, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Lincon Park.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games