Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:59 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
if you want i can teach you a ninjutsu from hikari
i see. and what kind of justu's are those?
hikari jutsus, watch and follow me outside *walks outside to training dummies and stands in between two of them about five feet away, then makes sign of the dog, horse and tiger* double-edged sword no justsu! *the two dummies fall in half as if nothing happened*
-shrugs then follows him outside standing off the side. wactehs him the staresat thdummies at they slipt in half- nice..what kind of jutsu was that? -walks over to one of the dummies looking at it.-
that was a jutsu using the speed of light, mixed with light itself to destroy any enemy in half, look at it in slow motion, it will still be preety fast *walks over and puts hand on her head showing a bolt of light streaking through both dummies as they fall to the ground.* to the naked eye it is to fast to see
thats prety cool...-nods-  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:59 pm
Polio
naruto4440
*turns around* wanna learn it?
i suppose...but i can't right no, i must leave soon... maybe tomorrow? -turns and looks at him.-
sure! (but first can you go to my thread and give me some comments on how my villages are designed? i really want others opinions)  

Invertedk

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:00 pm
naruto4440
Polio
naruto4440
*turns around* wanna learn it?
i suppose...but i can't right no, i must leave soon... maybe tomorrow? -turns and looks at him.-
sure! (but first can you go to my thread and give me some comments on how my villages are designed? i really want others opinions)
(sure... 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:22 pm
I'm sorry to interupt (to some people, again), but what are the Chunin Selection Exams like ? RavenCpu isn't on, which is the only reason I'm posting here right now.  

#1 Naruto

Invertedk

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:28 pm
#1 Naruto
I'm sorry to interupt (to some people, again), but what are the Chunin Selection Exams like ? RavenCpu isn't on, which is the only reason I'm posting here right now.
no idea i also just got here  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:31 pm
Because I already beat the 5th test and I'm waiting for the Chunin Selection Exam. Unfortunately I won't be on here as much as I used to for the rest of this week (which is why I want to know now) because relatives are coming over from tomorrow to friday, I think  

#1 Naruto

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:14 pm
Hundreds of smoke bombs rain in from all the windows, and they all explode at the same time, covering the entire room in a thick black smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:46 pm
#1 Naruto
Because I already beat the 5th test and I'm waiting for the Chunin Selection Exam. Unfortunately I won't be on here as much as I used to for the rest of this week (which is why I want to know now) because relatives are coming over from tomorrow to friday, I think

You want the Genin test, not Chuunin

Graduate -> Genin -> Chuunin -> Jounin/side job(Hunter-nin, ANBU, etc.) -> Kage  

Windblade

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:48 pm
Kaiser Kitasudesu
Hundreds of smoke bombs rain in from all the windows, and they all explode at the same time, covering the entire room in a thick black smoke.

Wind sighs dejectedly and blindly signs, creating a Kaze no Yaiba which sweeps through the room, and clears it in the wake of the Wind blade.

"Yeesh, ya think you threw enough smoke bombs?" He calls out the window.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:49 pm
sorry  

#1 Naruto

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:53 pm
Is standing on top of a desk and was ready to make his big announcement. eek "You need to learn. NEVER ruin an assensei's big opening." stare he jumped down from the desk and went to sit down in his front desk. surprised "AHHH!! THE PAPERWORK AND ASSIGNMENTS!!" looks at the huge pile of assignments that need to be graded. crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:42 pm
*wanders around the acadmey b/c she doesn't know whats going on b/c her compy is taking 4 minutes to load a page and she is too impatient!*

Panda!!!..Where are you? I need to talk to you!!! I am drawing a pic of everyone in the Academy but your hat is too annoying...could you take it off for a day please? I tried to draw it but your head keeps looking deformed with it on and I don't remember what your hair looks like.

To everyone else, this is who I remember being a part of the academy:

Sensei
Kaiser
Polio
Cherry
Panda
Punk
Wind
Me blaugh

So if have missed anyone tell me.  

I~am~Angelique

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:55 pm
*sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:14 am
Mini_Beast
*wanders around the acadmey b/c she doesn't know whats going on b/c her compy is taking 4 minutes to load a page and she is too impatient!*

Panda!!!..Where are you? I need to talk to you!!! I am drawing a pic of everyone in the Academy but your hat is too annoying...could you take it off for a day please? I tried to draw it but your head keeps looking deformed with it on and I don't remember what your hair looks like.

To everyone else, this is who I remember being a part of the academy:

Sensei
Kaiser
Polio
Cherry
Panda
Punk
Wind
Me blaugh

So if have missed anyone tell me.

ok is this ok  

panda-shinobi

Invertedk

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:59 am
*gets blasted through the door* what the hell where all those bombs!? s**t! i exausted my charcka using the double edged sword no-jutsu *stands up and takes a soilders pill* s**t!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games