Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:48 pm
[x]
Hashi didn't look up,
he just started to dig in the dirt with the front of his shoe..
"I-I thought you were mad at me...",
he says quietly.
{X}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:01 pm
Arkur looked at him curiously, "Why would I be mad at you?" she said loosening her grip and looking up.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:24 pm
O.o....

{x}
Hashi looked at Ankur,
"Well,when I metioned my dad and his friend,I saw you tighten your grip on your weopon.."
{X}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:32 pm
((>< wrong character!! sry! its changed))

Ankur looked away, "Oh....its just not many of us have friends because of our line of work.....it just reminded me of some old memories..." she said trying to lighten the mood.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:34 pm
[x]
Hashi nodded his head,as he looked around again.
Then he looked back up at Ankur and smiled
{X}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:40 pm
Ankur was a bit startled when she looked down and saw him smiling at her. She watched him for a moment then allowed a small smile escape her emotionless features.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:44 pm
[x]
"Well,Ankur Onii-chan,what do you want to do?",
Hashi asked.
{X}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:39 am
Branwen looks down at Zayra. " I'm not sure honey. When your father looks up it changes. Wonder who's causing it or what?" she wondered still glancing at Shuicho and Timber.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:39 pm
Timber was running through the forest, in search for more wood to start a fire. The wet puddles in the ground felt icy cold at her paws, and suddenly they froze under her feet, causing her to slip across them and crash into a tree. When she looekd back at the ice, she noticed it had melted down into the earth.
'What on earth is going on...?'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:47 am
Branwen wraps her tail around Zayra. "We do need a fire going on again. It feels cold." she said. "I hope Timber brings more wood." she said shivering a bit lending her warmth to Zayra.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:07 am
Zayra shivered abit as she scooted closer to her mother dipping her head down into her soft warm tassle to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:41 am
A black wolf known as Kapu crept around the forest. Her fur blended in with the forest. Then her ears twitched hearing a sound. She looked over to where she heard it and saw a rabbit. kapu silently crept closer and got ready to strike.  

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:01 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
[x]
"Well,Ankur Onii-chan,what do you want to do?",
Hashi asked.
{X}

Ankur was startled by Hashi, she turned away and looked around, "......" Then she turned back to Hashi, "Well what is there to do around here?" She asked him in her usual soft tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:19 pm
[x]
Hashi smiled as he ran next to her,"We can find the others!So you can meet them!"
{X}

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:25 pm
Ankur looked in front of herself and thought for a moment, then nodded, "Very well I guess I could for a moment...." she replied.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games