Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:54 pm
(( Hmm, could I roleplay with you? Tumorias is on pg. 6 if you want to check her outt. :] ))

Tumorias weaved in and out of the trees. Her tiny form could be spotted easily for her black and white fur did not help her camouflauge. Stepping out in the open she absent mindly went to the edge of the lake and started to lap up the cool water. Her blue eyes peering in the lake before she closed them and lifted her head from the water.
Sniffing the air a fresh scent hit her nose and she froze, opening her eyes the fea spotted a brute not to far away. She swallowed some, thinking quickly on what she should do. Run, leave like she didn't care or... talk to him? Setting her eyes upon him for a moment she studied him, somewhat forgetting that her muzzle was dripping with the water she had drunk mere seconds ago. Standing up to her full height, she looked at the brute once more. Gathering up some of her courage she started to speak. "Hello...?" Her voice was soft but, it easily was carried over to the other wolf.
Or so she hoped.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:42 pm
OOC :
NO YOU CAN'T RP WITH ME. D:<
XDDD
Dude, of course you can.
But I'm afraid you might find mister soulless, here, kinda boring.
-shrug-
Nice character, by the way. 8D

BIC :

Though her greeting was soft and nonthreatening, the brute found himself greatly startled by the smaller fae. He flinched and abruptly lifted his head. Quickly, he took a couple cautious steps back, unsettling the fish and making them dart away from him and under sheltering rocks. He held the fae's gaze with his own fearful, liquid black stare. His sides and nostrils flared as he took in quick, shallow breaths. He stood low and rigid, ready to dart at any moment.
The air around the two seemed frozen in time.
Ironically, and perhaps somewhat pitifully, he acted more like a deer than a wolf.
His ears lay folded tightly against the back of his head. Though perhaps it was somewhat strange, his behavior was clearly that of one who was mistreated greatly in life. He lived in a constant state of caution, and fear of others.
He was always running. Always hiding. Never living, but merely surviving.
Somewhere behind him, a stray leaf fell from a nearby tree. This distracted him momentarily, also startling him lightly, though all he had to show for it was a twitch of his ear. Other than that, he remained as statuesque and as fearful as a lonely doe.
The poor, poor soul.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 pm
(( lolz.Great!
Gah,
don't say that. All your rpcs seem intresting plus, I have never roleplayed with you before and I saw you posted here and I thought it was my chance!))

The fea blinked slowly and her fear was slowly going away. Burying deep inside the depths of her heart once more. Confusement started to flow though her clear blue eyes.
Anybody could read her like a book.
The time did seem to freeze and she felt severly uncomfortable. Looking down she acted like her paws were the most intresting thing in the world. The young fea started to shift weight upon her paws.
Then, the voices started up in her head once more.
Like they always did.
Shaking her head she rid them and looked up, hoping she could calm the brute and maybe start a conversation or something like that.
But...
the way the brute did she felt a frown starting to come across her maw and her ears droop a bit. Looking back down she started to think. What would Sora do? Sora would be the kind wolf she was and smile and try to make friends with the wolf. Nodding she started to put that 'plan' in action. Looking up once more she started to build up her courage once more.
"I didn't mean to startle you.. I'm sorry.." She said once more in that soft voice of hers. Plus, talking to the wolf would help her not get lost in her thought and get ambushed by the voices in her head. Also, she seemed to seek out company in the brute. Lately she had been alone and she really wanted to talk to somebody.
"I am known as Tumorias, you?" She started to talk once again. Hoping the brute would relpy. The fea's courage started to build up and she felt proud of herself on atleast trying to talk to another wolf. Continuing to shift weight upon all four of her paws, the fea's gaze was locked in with the brute's. Her blue eyes flashing with emotions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:32 pm
Rhaspu’s yellow eyes cast downward, the forest was thinning out and he was coming onto something much different. The scent of water filled his nostrils.
Is chained ankles began to rattle as he quickened his pace, the scent of water becoming stronger with each step.

And then it hit him, the smooth glass like lake shimmering in the sunlight, the faint breeze ruffling his matted, blood covered fur. The sunlight shone on his back, the warmth almost real. The chattering was so faint; he didn’t even feel…pain.
He shook his whole body, dried flecks of blood falling away, his necklace dangled from his neck, rather than stick to it.

He approached the lakes shore, the water just barely hitting his fore paws. Lowering his muzzle, He inhaled the fortifying scent of liquid. A few more steps and the water was to his ankles, the feeling so refreshing, and so relaxing as it rose and fell.

He stuck his muzzle, into the water, and began to drink. The cold liquid slivered down his throat, the dry feeling was as if it had never been. He smiled, his tusks glinting with the rays of sunlight.
He continued further out into the lake, until it had covered his back, the lake water cleansed his wounds and cleaned his fur. And at that point, he just stood. His eyes closed and a smile of contentedness stretching across his dusty black muzzle.

Rhaetia

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 pm
Seleinis was wandering around near the lake. It was a nice night, cool, But the snow still slowly melting, the ice on the top of the lake thinning before one eyes.
"Uhmm,...." Sel Grunted.
Walking over to his usual spot, a simple boulder laying part way in the lake above the surface.
It was a clear night as well, The crescent moon shimmering in the sky with the stars keeping it companion has the wind blew through the tree's blowing around the dead branches.
"Nobody seems to be around." He said to himself.
Laying down on the boulder and curling into a ball.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:13 pm
His thighs were cold.

The thought blurred rapidly across his befuddled mind as his blinked his eyes open, finding sky above him. How unusual. Finding that he could not recall exactly where he’d been, the youth stretched quietly, his muscles pulling and relaxing, twitching under skin as actual limbs remained as they were. His body seemed unharmed, healthy even. That was far more peculiar, for the last thing he recalled was the feeling of a sharp blow, and falling. Perhaps he’d hit his head? Clawed fingers ran through shaggy hair, the color of which was a deep black, the blue streaks almost unseen in the light of the sun. Feeling no blood or bump, his brows furrowed slightly together, pinching his young face in confusion.

Sitting up slowly, he glanced about to check for immediate threats. Presumably, there were none, for he was alive and well, regardless of being lying on the ground, shivering in his sleep like state. Wait a moment, shivering? Glancing down caused his cheeks to color slightly, his hands dropping immediately to shield his lap from view. Although he was technically a spirit of a wolf in human form, he still had a tendency to rely on his human upbringing in many ways, modesty being a primary one of those ways. Glancing about caught his gaze on a fur of some sort, that appeared much the same as a breechclout. Taking it in his hands, he noticed that they shook, as they often did when he was roiling with the power of magic.

A frown snuck across his features as he tied the fur to him, covering the essentials. His tattoos pulsed painfully, their usual blue color an alarming and painful looking red. Passing his hands over them, he felt the shaking in his limbs cease as the marks faded to a dark shade of blue, darker than before. Glancing away from his own form he turned to look at his surroundings, not recognizing the land in any way, shape, or form.

Now that his muzzy brain had awoken, the youth could easily deduct what had occurred. He had somehow been left unconscious in his previous lodgings, and transported here by some form of demonic powers or magic. Having had the same thing occur to him multiple times during his youth, he could only deduce that the one he was seeking had moved again. Absently scratching his lean stomach, the youth made a face. How long would he stay in these lands?

` n e k e n e k e

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:10 pm
Sora's presence had returned to the lands.
After leaving her home, so many months ago, with no reason or at anybody's knowledge. So many months ago, she didn't even remember why she left, what her quest was, all she knew it was over and she was back home.
Home.
The thought brought a small smile to her lips, as crimson eyes gazed out at the lake, taking in everything, old and new. Her now short red hair rested on her shoulders, only moving to bug her when the wind decided to tousle it. Her black blindfold now around her neck, letting her eyes be shown, which were content. A light green shirt hung limply on her, covering her upper body, and snug white breeches replaced her dress. Black boots kept her feet warm and clean from the earth's soil.
Running a hand quickly through her hair Sora stood up and started to walk at a slow pace next to the lake's shore. Her brows furrowed softly as she started to think. New scents had reached her noise when she first entered the lands, which wasn't surprising, wolves were always coming and going. She didn't seem to catch a scent of any of her old friends though.
A small frown played across her lips.
How were they anyways? Any of them have pups? Got mates? On a bitter note... have any deceased?
Sora looked back forward and picked up the stray stick on the ground she was eying earlier. Rooted in that spot now she dipped the tip of the stick into the water and drew small, non-lasting patterns in it.
She did this for quite some time.
Stepping away from the lake once more she tapped the stick softly against her thigh and picked up her pace again, wanting to circle the body of water. There was quite a noticeable difference about Sora, not only had she aged a year, but walked with grace, was silent but kind, wise beyond her years. If she was in her old pack, she would now be considered a official grown woman, ready to mate and birth pups to her heart's content.
But she wasn't in that pack anymore was she?
With a shiver rippling through her whole being it awoke her from her thoughts as she realized she was stirring away from the lake's edge and to the forest. Funny that.
Correcting her path she started to hum a soft tune she continued her walk around the lake's edge, waiting.
Waiting...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Seilene and Suyuri were sitting in a small open area near the lake a small flower began to bloom near Suyuri informing her someone was close. Suyuri's pale red eyes gently looked over the pale flower, lightly touching it to read it's message in whole. Gasping lightly she turned to Seilene who had been leaning on a rock reading a book, touching her arm gently to get her attention. Seilene smiled at the small wolf watching her with yellow orbs, "What is it dear?" she questioned. Suyuri pointed to the lake,
"We have a guest." Then getting up she wiped her hand over her black baggy pants and adjusted her plain white shirt before moving off towards the lake. Seilene closed her book, placing it in her crimson kimono sleeve and got up to follow Suyuri who began to jog making her various necklaces and bracelets jingle.
It wasn't long before they passed the loaming trees and into the placid lakes view. Suyuri had turn to wait for Seilene to catch up noticing the small limp she had from her right leg. When Seilene caught up smiling at her, Suyuri had a concerned look spread across her face, "Are you sure you are fine Senpai?" She asked pointing to Seilene's ankle. Seilene couldn't help but pat her gently on the head making her white hair stand up alittle from the disruption,
"I'm fine really, it's been quite some time now.." She assured her as she leaned lightly on a oak tree.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:00 pm
The fact that she was lost in her thoughts weren't surprising. She always thought, but these days, thought more. Looking over the lake once more, she continued to hum her tune, still having the stick, and tapping her thigh in tune with her melody. She stopped again and looked at the sky, watching a flock of birds fly across, noisy and carefree.

She always wondered how it felt to fly. But she didn't envy birds, she was happy to be a wolf.

She was about to start walking again before she heard something moving. Her eyes flickered to the forest at her right side, eyes narrowing trying to see what was coming her way. She then heard voices and she couldn't place who they belonged too. She then saw a young girl and recognized her right away, her eyes flickered to the sky and her mind scattered around trying to remember her name. Ah, Suyuri, there we go. She was about to turn and go greet the young fea but stopped and grew rigid when another scent wavered into her nose.

She recognized this one immediately.

Turning around she caught Seilene leaning against the oak and her breath stopped short for a moment before she started breathing once more, regaining her calm posture. She started to head their way now, wondering if her old friend would recognize her, but that didn't matter, Seilene, was here, now and it had been, which seemed like a year. Standing in front of them she looked at Suyuri for a moment before Sora's eyes flickered to her friend, "Seilene, it is good to see you. You are looking well." A big smile came across Sora's lips, and she took a step closer and awaited for a response.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:20 pm
Seilene caught a scent a little slower then she use to, but she did reconized it even before Sora fell into her sight. With light blue eyes she watched the female grow closer still. When she had finally stopped, Seilene had bowed her head slightly as she replied, "Sora, my friend, it has been to long. How have you been?"
While Seilene replied to Sora, Suyuri fixed her hair and laced her fingers together in front of her. She waited for the two to finish so she could happily greet her friend too.

(sorry this one is short which upsets me, but I'm needed for a moment...so it shall be better when I get back! So brb for like 15 minutes!))

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm
No problem, take your time. (:

Sora bowed her head back, and allowed herself to walk closer to them. Now standing only a few feet from the two she looked between them before making eye contact back to Seilene. "I have been well, set off these lands for a few months." She frowned, instant regret filling her for a moment, remembering she left without a word. What was Hero doing? Sleeping all day and fighting, or getting himself over his head, which the stubborn and prideful brute seemed to do constantly.

She broke her thoughts and returned her attention back to her friends, not the time to be getting lost into thoughts. Running a swift hand through her short hair she spoke up again once more, "But I'm back now, which makes me heart stay at ease." She nodded at that, "How have you been? Nothing too bad has become to your travels have they?" Then, while waiting for Seilene's answer she looked at Suyuri, and gave her a smile, she had grown quite a bit since she had last seen the young wolf. She didn't say anything to the young pup just yet, waiting to finish her greetings with Seilene first so then she can direct her attention to her other friend and give them a moment to catch up, Suyuri seemed to be waiting for that too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 pm
Seilene smirked slightly, "I noticed you had left, but I was sure you would return so I did not worry to much." Seilene watched her friend the way she moved and held herself seemed alittle different, but she had to expect it after being apart for so long. Catching the last thing Sora had said looked shocked for a split second recovering quickly and rubbing the back of her head, "We haven't been up to much in either traveling or being here." She got a look of remebrence to cross her face, "Though we did have a situation.." She paused to look at Suyuri who stood patiently at her side, "Another pack's group of loners decided to pull a prank on us and took Suyuri, but as you see it went alright. Nothing more then a couple scraps and bruises." Suyuri went to add something, but when Seilene's hand laid itself on her shoulder, she stopped and returned to waiting for her own turn.
Seilene finished and nudged at Suyuri who took a step forward and with little hesitation bowed her head to Sora, "It's nice to see you Onee-san!" She unlaced her hands, placing them gently on Sora's arm she smiled up at her, "I've gotten bigger haven't I?" she asked with a little excitement.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 pm
She laughed softly at that. Of course she would return, she had too many loved ones here. But frowned softly when she told her about their situation. She looked at both of them, of course Seilene said they only had a few bruises and cuts but she still allowed herself to worry. "As long as you two are all right." She said, smiling. Then she looked at Suyuri and smiled, crouching down before her and pulled her into a small hug, after she released her the crimson fea smiled, "Yes you have! I could barely recognize you!" Sora was probably in total bliss, being reunited with two of her friends. "Have you learned anything new? I bet Seilene here as taught you a lot."

Sorry for its shortness.
:l

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 pm
Seilene waved a hand at Sora, "Yea, everythings fine no worries!" She didn't want Sora to worry to much for what's done is done. Though she was happy to see she hadn't changed too much. Seilene just smiled as she watched Suyuri and Sora.
Suyuri smiled brightly, bouncing on the balls of her feet, "Yea. I learned how to communicate with plants better!" She made a small movement to look like she was fighting, "I learned to defend myself better too!" She put her hands on Sora's arm again as she stood up, "You think I could take on Nii-san now?" Suyuri couldn't help but think of Hero for he had been around her for so long and then just disappeared. It worried her. She even ran off on her own to look for him, but wound up getting caught herself. She gave a small upset expression allowing it to pass as she looked up to Sora. At least she had returned which made Suyuri's heart feel alittle easier.

(no worries..I'm doing the same considering I'm watching Scooby doo with my little brother..the hex girls are awesome!)

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:33 pm
"All right." She murmured, unsure for a second before taking her word. She was always such a worry wart, she admitted that.

Looking back at Suyuri she smiled. "That's great! Tumorias talks with plants too, Hero's younger sister, if we ever meet up with her again maybe you can ask some questions if ever confused." Of course she wasn't trying to rid Seilene's spot as Suyuri's mentor and give it to Tumorias, she knew it never happened. But if Suyuri ever had any questions that seemed not to be able to be answered, Tumorias probably would know. She wondered where the young fea was anyways.

She chuckled at what Suyuri said, "Oh, I'm sure. I'm betting on you, he needs to be beat, he is a little too full of himself, and his huge ego and pride is horrendous." She soon stopped herself when she realized she was going on a small rant and sighed, laughing softly at herself. She always knew Suyuri and Hero were close, she was surprised actually that the brute actually got that close with her. But it was cute, some big macho wolf with a little girl. Too funny. She saw Suyuri's face and frowned, "We'll find him all right?" She smiled, "I know that lazy man is around here somewhere." She just hoped he was not fighting.

{___________________________}

I love Scooby Doo. 8D

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas