Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:03 pm
"man i will have to go from 50 pounds to each arm to 30 pounds" hmm he contemplates." fine....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:07 pm
*walks* haven't been here for 2 days now sweatdrop

Konichiwa! Im back ...so what did i miss whee  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:22 pm
Turns her gaze from the ceiling and looks at Cherry from her desk and smiles, waving. "Yo..Cherry-san."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:24 pm
"'If one puts his mind to something, one can acheive ones limitless potential.' To quote a great man. Yes, if you try, you can possibly do anything. Now hold still, this might...tingle." Wind said. He reached inside and pulled out the scroll Spike had. It was the Dispel scroll.

"First I will remove the seals you made..." He said, reading the Kanji off and then performing the Tiger seal. A flash of brilliant white light burns on the back of Dameon's neck.

"Next, cleanse the area of the seal..." He says, as if reading from a list. He pulls out a tube of water and drips a few drops onto the back of Dameon's neck.

"And now, the interesting part..." He says, again as if from a list. He reached into his chirt again and pulled out the scroll he'd made earlier. "The Houkaifuuin...or Evil dispel seal. This will displace the evil seal and negate any and all effects it might have given you. Although there is a mark, it'll be rarely seen." Wind then opened the scroll and read the Kanji markings. He read the final few sylables and then pressed his hands together into a Reverse Tiger Seal, a Half Tiger Seal, and then a Tiger seal(seal, break, reseal) and pressed his middle and pointer finger onto the place on his neck where Dameon's seal rested.

A flash and there rested, instead of a curse seal, a circle with tendrils reaching outwards around it and the overlapping Kanji inside the circle of Evil Dispel and Seal(Hou Kai Fuu). The Kanji in white, the circle and tendrils in black. The whole seal outlined in red...then faded, along with the entirety of the seal, into Dameon's neck.

"Wind clapped his hands together, spreading imaginary dust. "Done." He said brightly, he then promptly fell backwards into the ground compltely asleep.  

Windblade

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:25 pm
yo polio-san..*waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:27 pm
dameon trudged along at a turtles pace." have to change these eventually." after an hour and a half of trudging along he made it to the training ground. he then switched from the 600 to the 300 lbs weights.' better." he then fell asleep.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:28 pm
gomen but g2g...really sleepy *yawns* *hugs polio* ... neh buh bye to wind *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:30 pm
dameon got up after what seemed like 5 minutes, but in actuality was half an hour." oh im rested. hooray!!!' he jumps up and then runs around the lake. when he gets back he is completely exhausted." god, so tired......." he heuffs some more and then begins to meditate. he concentrates on restoring his health through slow meditation.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:30 pm
"aww okay bye Cherry..." hugs and waves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:23 pm
{I have nothing else better to do, oh I changed my story BTW, I just whent off to train for a while}  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:06 am
Spikelema appears for a breif moment his voice echoing in all the ninja's heads I am fine and I have learnt a few new techniques my mission isn't complete yet though..... With that spikelema dissapears just as discreetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:24 pm
walks in and looks around

Glad to see things are still going well here. I had some free time so I figured I'd see how the Academy was holding up. It's good to see all of your faces again... it's been a while.

stands next to the doorway and watches everyone  

RavenCpu

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:35 pm
dameon walks back from the training grounds completely exhausted. he says a guy and says." who.....might...you...be ?" as he finishes the snetences he collapses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:45 pm
"Thats is...er....was our first Teacher. Raven-Sensei.....how are ya?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:59 pm
" that is cool...gahh my legs are so sore..... and my arms..."he rubs them.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games