Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:51 pm
"Let's go. I'll get us out of school. One of my friends will take my place in showing Ona around." Arianna told them. She flipped out her phone and texted her friend to see if she could show the new student around. Emily readily agreed. "Ok, everything's set. Let's go girls. We can take my car" Arianna said, calling dibs on her car.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Rachel looked around at her friends. They all seemed genuinely concerned for her...well, rather Stephen's welfare. The burning in her throat had not receded, it flared to life as she thought of it again. She licked her lips as she tried not to imagine to taste of his blood as it quenched her burning thirst. "I don't know, I think I might be fine." She lied smoothly, trying -and succeeding- to keep her eagerness out of her face. "He should be in class now, so I won't see him again, and we can't draw too much attention to ourselves, if we disappear randomly again someone will be sure to notice." She said in explanation, but already she could see herself calling him to the office, or passing a note along...

Stephen looked around Cya to see Ona, the new girl. He couldn't be sure, but her eyes looked to be white, was she blind? From the way she fumbled around, probably. Didn't blind people have canes? Stephen took a moment too long to answer Zane's question. "There was this girl, I think she's our age, really hot, right? She hangs out with the Cullens sometimes, I guess. She gave me this really weird look, like she was somewhere between being scared of me and wanting to kill me. It just totally creeped me out." He said, shuddering again, not noticing Cya and Zane's shocked expressions.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:57 am
"No, Rachel. I know that you might be fine now but what happens if you stumble on him again later? Let's leave and we can go hunting. We can go back to school tomorrow" Arianna insisted.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:20 pm
Estelluna dashed out to her friends to see the problem, ''Are you guys okay?'' She asked sincerly.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:18 pm
"We'll be fine" Arianna smiled at her friend. "Do you want to ditch the rest of the day with us?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:10 pm
''Yeah, and I thought I did the skipping.'' She chuckled and grinned.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm
"We can be bad too, we just look so innocent that it's hard to notice. Come on, let's go before someone notices. We're taking my car" Arianna told Estelluna.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:04 pm
It wasn't unusual for Zane and Cya to think along the same lines, after so many years together. So this time, they came to the same conclusion within a few seconds of each other as well. All of their vampire friends, who 'hung out' with the Cullens, could be considered 'really hot'. But. The only one of the girls who had recently fed on human blood was Karissa. Had she been tempted by this human boy too? Cya groaned internally. "I thought everything was just fine this morning!" She hadn't spoken aloud, but Zane replied to her thought in an undertone. "Shh. You don't know that it was Karissa; you shouldn't doubt her like that. It could have been Arianna, Rachel, or even Estelluna. Estelluna's at least half-vampire, right? But I don't like to imagine that any of them were so close to killing Stephen. We should find them, and learn the truth of this matter for ourselves." It was a plan, but they didn't want to leave either Stephen or Ona just yet. It would be very rude. They'd talk for only a little while longer.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:59 pm
Rachel narrowed her eyes at Arianna, but only for a split second. She had to make herself as non-suspicious as possible. Her two desires, one to kill the boy and feast on his blood, and the other, to escape and sate herself on animals. She was herself enough again that she would choose the latter, but she was tempted enough not to be happy about it. "I want to go hunting." She said firmly.

"You know her? Whats her name?" Asked Stephen, seeing the expression of recognition on Cya and Zane's faces. He was curious, and also terrified to find out.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:01 pm
"We don't know exactly who you're talking about," Zane explained. "But in my opinion it could have either of four girls named Karissa, Rachel, Arianna, or Estelluna. They're all in different grades; Karissa's in your grade, I believe."

EDIT: Oops. I was going to say "They're all seniors; above our grade", but then I checked the profiles and Karissa's in Grade 11 while Rachel and Arianna are in Grade 10! And Cya and Zane are in Grade 8, much younger than I thought they were. I've made so many mistakes. Somewhere 40-something pages back I wrote they didn't have Science together -.-

(Sorry there have been no posts from Karissa, but I don't want her to influence Rachel's part in this yet. Or, rather, at all. I'll bring her back when it's 'safe' character development -wise. Of course she's there, she's just not saying anything.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:33 pm
biggrin , please, actually razz >

"Is she the one with the brown hair?" Stephen asked, still curious. Cya and Zane looked like they weren't saying something, but he wasn't going to push them on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm
"Ah, light brown hair or dark brown hair?" Zane asked. "Both Rachel and Arianna have brown hair." For some reason, he felt embarrassed discussing the girls like this. Zane had been with Cya for only a year, but already he knew she was the only one for him. He hadn't paid attention to any other females for so long.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:57 pm
"I dunno, but she was pretty short." Answered Stephen, not noticing the uncomfortable look Zane was now sporting. He wished he had had a better look at the girl, but he had been so preoccupied with the look she was giving him. "Her eyes looked almost...white." He remember quickly, thinking of the glassy-eyed stare that had sent shivers down his spine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:34 pm
"Ok, hon's. Let's go" Arianna said, getting up and helping her friends up.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:45 pm
(I'm so glad you reminded me of that, I was so confused. White? White eyes to me equal Ona sweatdrop )

"Oh, that would be Rachel, then." Zane said this, at last, with some finality. "Rachel is a 10th grader."

(What is this whole thing with freshman/sophomore/Junior/Senior in the States anyways? What is what? I'm surprised I haven't made a mistake already @.@)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff