Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:03 am

FrozenPhoenix32
I, Grand Admiral Frozen Phoenix of the Imperial Remnant hereby declare Lieutenant Darkened Angel legally insane.

lmao xd

Ya, so there are er were cows right across from the middle school I went to and a few times they escaped and just stood in the middle of the road.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:24 am

damn these cows...well if you can't fight em, you might as well join em, eh?

Our rival high school built across town, was built on a dairy.

They still left the dairy a significant ammount of land, so everytime I go there it smells of cow s**t..

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:37 am

In response to Phoenix (since quoting isn't working right now anyways), there were farm animals on a back lot of my high school, because they offer agriculture classes. Several of my friends took them and raised goats and sheep and chickens for show at the State Fair, so I'd go out and see the animals. I got very attached to the baby goats. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:23 pm

Darkened Angel
??8976;╔╔╦╦?♥:↑┌

ERROR! COULD NOT LOAD DARKENED_ANGEL_REPLY#213541.TXT

* reboots *

Wow, this experience is just like a POETIC IMAGE #37 NOT FOUND.

another Futurama reference....

I'll never forget you... Memory deleted!@

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:24 pm

jedi_master_tenku
In response to Phoenix (since quoting isn't working right now anyways), there were farm animals on a back lot of my high school, because they offer agriculture classes. Several of my friends took them and raised goats and sheep and chickens for show at the State Fair, so I'd go out and see the animals. I got very attached to the baby goats. sweatdrop

HAha funny story!!!

the cows at our Ag Farm went psycho today and started mooing and running wild.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:26 pm

MoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

* grazes *

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:26 pm

the page number spells LET in 1337
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:31 pm

maybe they sensed something going on. You are in California right? Maybe there was a small earthquake.

Flamer42

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:35 pm

Whoo! I broke 2000 posts... about 36 posts ago too...

And FP is at 1950 or so!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:15 pm

wahoo!!!

FrozenPhoenix32

Knite_Flame

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:53 am

lol. I barely have time to post and talk sad stupid school...and stupid chores at home...lol
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:42 am

Yeah, I was doing pretty good for a little while there, and then everyone shot past me again. sweatdrop

jedi_master_tenku

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:53 pm

I dont know how I manage GAIA..

i pretty much wake up, try to hit gaia before i leave, go to school, come home, work out, do hw, go outside for a bith, come in, do GAIA, try and read a lil, then watch tv and go on gaia for like an hour and a half..

its raining right now which is wierd cuz yesteday it was like...perfect beach weather.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:52 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
its raining right now which is wierd cuz yesteday it was like...perfect beach weather.

Yeah, same here.

Well, fellow stormtroopers, this is the last you'll see of me this weekend, unless I can manage to get Dad's laptop to accept a decent internet connection at the hotel. I shall return from Indy and Celebration III with great memories, and even more SW knowledge than I had before. Wish me luck in the Fan Club trivia contest!

- Durza

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:56 pm

Wait, hold the comlink. On the main page, in the "last post made by" column, it lists me as Grand Admiral Thrawn. That would be kinda cool, but when I click the name it pulls a Kamino and says "This user does not exist."
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games