Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:27 pm
((*realizes who u are* Omg it's the dragon killer! She killed (or tried) my dragon! Hide your dragon Ybbor.. btw g2g in a few mins y'all try not to rp 3 pages while im gone like last time))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:32 pm
((Don't worry... me dragon is safe! And we might... not post three pages... mabey.... ninja ))

"It's not your fault.... I... I couldn't convince her to stay...." Reks mumbled, agrivated with himself, depressed so much that he didn't even realize Sero coming over.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:36 pm
"Hey Reks, I'm sorry about what I said about bringing Fuyu back...its just that I've lost too many people...I don't wanna' lose another one." Sero was just sad saying those words.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:39 pm
"I...It's alright..." Reks said, looking up at Sero. "I understand..."  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:41 pm
"But I promise...we WILL bring her back...but we have to find a way to convince her...and I think I know a way!" Sero rushed inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Reks looked up and rushed back inside, soaked, his shirt still torn in places from his recent fights that he never had a chance to change. "What is this plan?" Reks asked, suddenly excited that they could bring Fuyu back.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:50 pm
"Alright I been researching the dreams of people...and I think I've found someway to get into her dreams. You see I created this jutsu...but theres a defeact. You have to wait 6 hours for it to work because of the hand signs and consintration. I'll get it started, you just make sure that nobody gets into the room." Sero went upstairs.

((hey i g2g crying by and YAY 2000 POSTS *dances*!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:54 pm
"Right... but I think- if you could just explain it to me- it might work beter if I did it... I mean... we were... close..." Reks asked, hoping he could try and get into Her dreams.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:25 am
Fuyu had woken up just a little while ago. She streched and saw that Sasori and Deidara were awake as well. She hugged her legs to her chest and started to cry again. "What's wrong,un?" Deidara asked in a comforting voice. "It's just that I had some really awful dreams..." Fuyu said, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You still have feelings for that boy, don't you Fuyu-san..." Sasori said, looking at the ground. Fuyu nodded. "The more they try to convince me to stay... the more I want to, but don't want to at the same time..." She said sighing, the tears coming back to her eyes.

((i'll be at school until about 4:30... please try not to RP too much with out me? thank you ^3^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:59 pm
" Well I might but there's a problem. It took me 3 years to learn the jutsu. The Akatsuki would probley attack by then, but there is another outta' that too. You see it may take 6 hours, but you can come with me too. At the end of the chant, one can come with me...but it takes a mass amount of chakra. We both have to do the end of the chant at the same time." Sero sat on the floor and started chanting. "Neo-ree-soo-pre-sope-orr-go..." Sero kept on something like that.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:53 pm
Sira looked at Sero strangely as he listened to the chant. 'Poor Reks... Why did Fuyu leave? It makes no sense..' He sighed losing his eye's listening to the rain patering on the roof, along with the beat of the chant. He stood up watching out the window in case thgere were anymore attacks. While Reks and Sero were concentrating on the jutsu he had to be on watch for Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:13 pm
I will complete this jutsu and get Fuyu back. I just need to imbrass some chakra. "Nero you there."Sero waited a second. "Yes I'm here. What do you need.""I need to borrow some chakra from you for this jutsu to work, and I may be able to speed up the jutsu.""Rrr, fine, but only enough to get it over with fast."Sero then got a major increase of chakra."Thank you."You just remember not to use it all up."Sero started chanting again.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:22 pm
(( Numa Numa!! -dances-))

Fuyu wiped the tears from her eyes before standing up again. She sighed and leaned back on the hand, looking up. "There's nothing to do,un..." Deidara sighed. Sasori nodded in agreement. " Eh... I might as well practise my jutsu,un..." Deidara smirked pulling out clay and making his hand chew on it. He walked over to a corner and sculpted it into a bomb. He threw it and did a hand sign, blowing it up. He smirked. "Well I'm doing fine on my jutsu,un... What about you Sasori-danna?" Deidara asked, blowing something up again. Sasori had already pulled out his puppet and was playing with it. "Hm, yep I'm good!" Sasori said smiling as he made the puppet shoot senbon at the hand, lodging them in the stone. "I know Itachi and Kisame are perfect on their jutsu... after all Itachi's is a kekkai genkai, you don't have to master that, it's heriditary..." Fuyu said, holding the seal on her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:31 pm
2 hours had passed. "Ok almost done. Only 2 hours left to go." Sero was amazed that they were almost done. It was about only take 4 hours for the jutsu to work. They would be in the dream world early."

((wats Numa-Numa?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:36 pm
(( -gasp- You've never heard of the Numa Numa!? 030 watch this... http://youtube.com/watch?v=FN-xDC9voyw ))

Fuyu sat down again, still slightly tired. Since she had woken up so many times during the night. "I'm going back to sleep..." Fuyu said lying down and dozing off again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games