Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:28 pm
MysteryAnime
*in a werid way* " makes the facial expression >.>, "dont take it the wrong way, * shuts his eyes for a brief momments* 'i dont ten to be all goody goody" as he say in a bad manner. " *while next to the party near the ritual site, sits in the ground an awaits what happens and opens his eyes back up* "do w/e you want, i do what you people call, protect the innocent and all" as he says and finishes with a scolded puffed up face while look away*

*impatience to the lack of scenry Kyuu runs of somewhere near the school's forest, to train*
*he approaches the forest and starts to draw his twin (Dragon Slayer) and cuts up some woods. takes a deep breathe and spits out fire to lit the pile of woods on fire* *starts to meditate and chants the words in his head (Chi, Sui, Ka, Fū, Kū) to practice his mimic magics and gather intellic on the surrounding elements, forest= earth, sky, wood on fire= fire, breeze=wind, near by lakes= water)*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
now lets see*heads for the library and pulls out a world map*
hmmm lets see it should be located here *marks map*gahhh but so far away
what is?

*looks up and notices shaden*oh a temple to help angel and logen

well i'll come! =)

good its all the way in the dead of the north and it will be hard to get there
*rolls up map and sets off to dorm*you will whant to pack up cus we are realy far away from it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
what is?

well i'll come! =)

*rolls up map and sets off to dorm*you will whant to pack up cus we are realy far away from it
what's there to pack i only have my light form of clothes and my dark form! and i can switch with magic!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:35 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
what is?

well i'll come! =)

what's there to pack i only have my light form of clothes and my dark form! and i can switch with magic!

trust me you will need some heavy warm clothes cus the only way to get to the portal of the temple is to head to the deepest darkest coldest northern waste  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior

well i'll come! =)

trust me you will need some heavy warm clothes cus the only way to get to the portal of the temple is to head to the deepest darkest coldest northern waste
ok i'll pack some warm clothes *packs up clothes*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:39 pm
Arage sniffs the air. "Someone's....burning my FOREST!" he said, growling. He quickly ran into the forest, following the scent.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:40 pm
now we just need to find angel and logen to go to the temple and get angels soul purified and logen soul restored  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:42 pm
**appear out of nowhere in front of kenji's team, with is swords drawn** in an evil way, "look like everyone going off to a picnic" how amusing" as he said it in a way he understands where they headed but in a taunt way* "teh" as he says to himself being bored, ** walks off out of the school to look for another**  

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:42 pm
Repressed Memories
Arage sniffs the air. "Someone's....burning my FOREST!" he said, growling. He quickly ran into the forest, following the scent.
quickly find out who it is! *follows in Kenji's shadow!*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:43 pm
lupinewarrior
now we just need to find angel and logen to go to the temple and get angels soul purified and logen soul restored
who's Angel and what happened to Logen's Soul?  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:44 pm
Shadens_inferno
Repressed Memories
quickly find out who it is! *follows in Kenji's shadow!*
*jumps out window and flyes towards forest with flames lapping at his heels*shaden look for smoke  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:44 pm
*as the wind blows through the forests, the voice of Logen is heard in it and it said:* " i have already tried that one whit my friend in soul, he became one with me at once i tried it, though i dont know anymore. it will help Angel with alot, though it will force the part of my soul to be stuck there, and it will become not a seperate counchusness, it will become one with her, it will force her to become alittle more like me... and i wouldnt do that if i were you, though she would be able to get all my knowledge and all my powers for herself to use, and not as it is now, she have to carry a heavy burdent, though she will become 1/3 of my kind, then i wouldnt be alone anymore!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:46 pm
As he continued on, he found a pile of burning logs. "Good, just a fire...but they need to learn to put them out," he said, throwing dirt on the fire. He quickly runs back to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 pm
couldn't you just mate with someone get a child with your blood in its vains allowing him to be part of your kind and hey who knows he might turn into something bigger than a tiger!  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as the wind blows through the forests, the voice of Logen is heard in it and it said:* " i have already tried that one whit my friend in soul, he became one with me at once i tried it, though i dont know anymore. it will help Angel with alot, though it will force the part of my soul to be stuck there, and it will become not a seperate counchusness, it will become one with her, it will force her to become alittle more like me... and i wouldnt do that if i were you, though she would be able to get all my knowledge and all my powers for herself to use, and not as it is now, she have to carry a heavy burdent, though she will become 1/3 of my kind, then i wouldnt be alone anymore!"

logen i found a way to restore your soul fully to you nad heal angels but we have to to a temple in the twilight realm and the only open gate is in the deep north  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games