Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 pm
"Necross!!" she yelled walking outside "thats not funny" she crosses her arms "take it off please" she said pouting  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[psst you cant walk youve got a giant hole right through you, including your spine, unless youre spineless. lol jk]

i bet lolas gonna be mad at me when we get back, so skeletons lets hurry i wanna get there before she has a chance to prepare an argument.

(Eh, it'll heal lol, I have bandages around it XP)
He walked the other way, yawning, slightly wincing at the pain in his stomach.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:47 pm
*cripple walks himself to lola* alright finem ruin my fun, ow. *takes off handcuffs* so now, we have a problem to solve, get arage and meet me in the dining room for dinner in ten minutes, after dinner we can discuss the problem here. *cripple walks to the dining room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:49 pm
smiles "oh all right" she kissed his cheek before he left, she walks over to arage "come on, you heard him" she grabbed his arm helping him walk back to the castle  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:54 pm
"There's nothing to discuss," he said, pulling his arm loose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:55 pm
"come on, dont be that way" she said, she sighs "fine if thats the way, ill have to force you" she puts the magical handcuffs on him, one on his wrist the other on hers "now come" she said walking inside  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
"come on, dont be that way" she said, she sighs "fine if thats the way, ill have to force you" she puts the magical handcuffs on him, one on his wrist the other on hers "now come" she said walking inside

He followed her, too lazy to just cut off his own hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:00 pm
*watches as they walk in* ha ha ha ha, she got you the same way i get her, good thing thats the only pair or id be screwed. *takes a menu from the waiter skeleton* hmm i think ill let them order first.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:02 pm
she sits down "ill just have something to drink" she said putting the menu away "some water"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:03 pm
"I'll have a big glass of 'Let me out god damnit', and a 'Why am I here' sandwhich, please," he said without smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:06 pm
she looked at him "if i tug this cord you go flying" she said angry with his behavior  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "if i tug this cord you go flying" she said angry with his behavior

"Will it send me out of here?" he asked, staring at her.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:08 pm
oh come on, now, ill have a bottle of wine. and bring 2 extra glasses. for the problem at hand, lola, it seems to me that if he tries to leave it makes you unhappy, hence his current injury. and if i try to leave, you also become unhappy. and if we are together arage is unhappy and if you two are together then i shall be unhappy. so we have to figure out a way to either share you or make 2 of you. now personally i think cloning is easy, i have the potion for it. the only thing is, instead of it being a clone of you, its another you, you share feelings, and stuff like that. but its up to you, to make a twin or not to make a twin. that is the question. and it is your question lola.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:14 pm
He raises his hand. "I could kill myself, that would solve everything," he said, his face expressionless.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:16 pm
she took the handcuffs off "if you want to leave then fine, i dont care anymore, byt im staying here" she walked out of the room tears falling down, she walked to her room and slammed the door  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games