Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:18 pm
she smiles and pushes back her hair, she walks away from the mirror and walks around thinking  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
she smiles and pushes back her hair, she walks away from the mirror and walks around thinking

watches her do that  

King Yoshimitsu

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
"The King has too many guards though, hmmm. Seems I'm not wanted anywhere," he said aloud, walking back into the forest, thinking of what to do.

*the android inside him said inside his mind*

"you dont know logen then... she would hate it if anyone of her friends went away!... she cried alot before she got a grip of her own situation... its becouse of war she is as she is now, and doesent cry still... i know this becouse i was made with her thoughtpattern, and her memories, we all was made like that by our creator! though this is the only power that we have that are in common with the one we was created to look like... she can go intoo other body's healing them allso we can do that to, and we are still developing ourselves... and we make ourselves... its nice tobe inside a body, like yours! it feels almost like i am one with you!"

"I'd like to have my own body back," he said angrily, sighing.

*the android replied:*

"there is no need to fear me being inside your body, i will only make you stronger, my metal can be used as you wish and can be a amplifyer to your own elemental control or magic"

*she was now fully one with him, and she made it tickle whenever she moved throughout his body, she did so to fix up his tared muschles and even if it was just a scratch she fixed it, making him feel a very good sense of well beeing, his senses was now amplified*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:22 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she kept looking back at them, she smiled and kept on walking, rolling her eyes "you guys are perverts" she whispered
soren:hey im not the one with it in his mind

he said to kevin and soren "will you knock it off!!!"

soren looked over
soren:its not me its this lug here
soren points at kevin
kevin:sorry

"may i have some pece and quiet please...its hard enough to think"

kevin and soren surprised k ok sorry

"one more sound kevin....and ill make sure you never look at a girl again"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:23 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
Aprilbaby1

watches her do that
she looks around, she messed with her hair, humming softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:24 pm
Sam is having another Nightmare
Dream: Worthless 'Slap'
Sam says aloud "Stop"
Then agen her dream Discusting mistake 'Slap'
She sits up and yells "Leave me alone!"
then she realizes it was another dream "Not agen"
She gets up and walks out  

ShinyToy

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1

watches her do that

ducks down so she cant see me
but still watches  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

he said to kevin and soren "will you knock it off!!!"

soren looked over
soren:its not me its this lug here
soren points at kevin
kevin:sorry

"may i have some pece and quiet please...its hard enough to think"

kevin and soren surprised k ok sorry

"one more sound kevin....and ill make sure you never look at a girl again"
kevin nods his head  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1

watches her do that

but still watches
she sensed someone but didnt take notice of it, she looked at a wall mirror, messing around with her hair, she sighs and looks around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam says aloud "Stop"

*as she had already seen enough of her dream to see what it contained in her own dreams she said inside Sam's head*

Logen: "you surely have interesting dreams, come north, when you see a metal castle, walk intoo the place, ... we are there we have arrived at the new base... a good friend of me, have welcomed us in to his high tech castle... ill get him to send a android to you!"

*a liquid metal android came up to her and said:*

"follow me"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1

watches her do that

but still watches
she sensed someone but didnt take notice of it, she looked at a wall mirror, messing around with her hair, she sighs and looks around

lowers his presense as low as he can  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
"The King has too many guards though, hmmm. Seems I'm not wanted anywhere," he said aloud, walking back into the forest, thinking of what to do.

*the android inside him said inside his mind*

"you dont know logen then... she would hate it if anyone of her friends went away!... she cried alot before she got a grip of her own situation... its becouse of war she is as she is now, and doesent cry still... i know this becouse i was made with her thoughtpattern, and her memories, we all was made like that by our creator! though this is the only power that we have that are in common with the one we was created to look like... she can go intoo other body's healing them allso we can do that to, and we are still developing ourselves... and we make ourselves... its nice tobe inside a body, like yours! it feels almost like i am one with you!"

"I'd like to have my own body back," he said angrily, sighing.

*the android replied:*

"there is no need to fear me being inside your body, i will only make you stronger, my metal can be used as you wish and can be a amplifyer to your own elemental control or magic"

*she was now fully one with him, and she made it tickle whenever she moved throughout his body, she did so to fix up his tared muschles and even if it was just a scratch she fixed it, making him feel a very good sense of well beeing, his senses was now amplified*

"I never said I was afraid. As long as you stay out of my thoughts, then I guess I"m fine with it," he said, sighing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1

watches her do that

but still watches

lowers his presense as low as he can
she leaned against the wall looking around, she shrugged and started to walk around again  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:32 pm
[Gahhzorr... Food is neccesary for me to continue --- brb]  

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:32 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam says aloud "Stop"

*as she had already seen enough of her dream to see what it contained in her own dreams she said inside Sam's head*

Logen: "you surely have interesting dreams, come north, when you see a metal castle, walk intoo the place, ... we are there we have arrived at the new base... a good friend of me, have welcomed us in to his high tech castle... ill get him to send a android to you!"

*a liquid metal android came up to her and said:*

"follow me"

Sam replys -Alright, thank you-
Sam fallow's the android  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games