Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 pm

((Oh thank you cause i remember Amiko being a different wolf and..OH! ok i remember now thanx))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 pm

((yeah, BlackRain died, but he came back to life.))

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm

((kk))

Sapphire quickly ran in front of Storm and nipped at her, "You have him back though, there is no need for you to kill your self," Sapphire growled.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 pm

(( mrgreen ))

"Well what if he didn't come back?!" Storm shook Sapphire away. A tear streamed down from her eyes, and then another. "You don't understand... their is so much you don't know."

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Sapphire bared her teeth at what Storm said, "I will not let you go, revenge will not solve a thing and do you really think you can fight off Hogan AND Dare by youself?!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Storm pushed her tears aside, although she could still feel them running down her fur. Her jaws opened to respond, but she clamped them shut. Turning away, ignoring Sapphire.

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 pm

"Storm i swear if you even go near Hogan....I..I will tell BlackRain." Sapphire said as she thought of BlackRain alone with the pups, she quickly shook her head trying to get the thought out, "I am not trying to hurt you Storm, but this is silly i am sure that Mist and Fate are fine and you trying to help might make things worse."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Storm closed her eyes. "Fine." She groaned, facing Sapphire. "If a single drop of blood is spilled... I blame you."

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:45 pm

"Fine, now go be with your pups," Sapphire smiled, "They need you."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Storm nodded to Sapphire. "Come with me." She said, guiding her towards the pups and BlackRain.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm

BlackRain licked his pups. He wondered when Storm would be back. They would be hungry soon and he couldn't produce milk.
Comet tried to raise his head but couldn't. He let out a little wail of hunger and wriggled into BlackRains belly trying to find a milk scent.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Storm scurried towards her pups and licked Comet. "Come over here." She whispered, laughing at his attempt to find milk from BlackRain.

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm

((OMG do you see the wings i have ok they are like 100k my bf just gave it 2 me EEEEEEE i love it so much))Sapphire smile of pure happiness she timidly walked over and sat next to Storm, "They are so cute," Sapphire said at she took her time looking at each one.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Storm nodded in agreement. She nuzzled closer to them, letting them take her milk.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Splash yawned and fell asleep. After Comet was full he began to squirm over to Sapphire.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games