Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:02 pm
Diana Vulpes
You need a vacation.

Already on permanent vacaton. I lost my job 2 months ago. x_x;

All I've been doing since then is eat, sleep whenever I just fall over tired, play videogames and try to draw. D:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:29 pm
*cuddles Doomie tightly* Poor kitty.... <.-.> Sounds like ya might be going through a bit of a depressive slump. *nuzzles and licks softly*  

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:37 pm
ah ^^; okay, guess what you need then is a jorb.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:38 pm
DoomNeko
Diana Vulpes
You need a vacation.

Already on permanent vacaton. I lost my job 2 months ago. x_x;

All I've been doing since then is eat, sleep whenever I just fall over tired, play videogames and try to draw. D:

Why make your "vacation" a permanent one? Maybe you miss working.....

Try to find a job and try to pick up where you last left off......maybe that will help you focus and break you out of your slump......  

FogSage

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:39 pm
Yush, getting another job might help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:45 pm
I'm pretty sure Doomy is looking for a job, but just can't find one. gonk  

Ootheca

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:45 pm
Not really, my last job was good but got old quick enough because I couldn't stand my boss. There was just no pleasing her. :

I probably should get another job, for the money at least, but at the moment I'd rather wait it out. In 2 weeks Ome's coming over for a week for his vacation (and I can't really go and miss a week of work and expect to keep the job) and shortly after that, from 2 weeks to maximum a month and a half, I'll be moving out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:48 pm
DoomNeko
Not really, my last job was good but got old quick enough because I couldn't stand my boss. There was just no pleasing her. :

I probably should get another job, for the money at least, but at the moment I'd rather wait it out. In 2 weeks Ome's coming over for a week for his vacation (and I can't really go and miss a week of work and expect to keep the job) and shortly after that, from 2 weeks to maximum a month and a half, I'll be moving out.
O.o well at least you will be seeing Ome soon. That should help lift your spirits some. I really think your drawing problems are in part related to all the stress you have been under lately. The worse thing with drawing is it seems like the harder you try the worse it comes out.  

Ootheca

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:52 pm
*snuggles Doomie s'more* Nerrrr. Well, at least ya got Ome's visit to look forward to. Hope you two have a good time together. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:13 pm
Just letting everyone know I've moved in and everything, and I can only think of a few other times in my entire life I've been this exhausted. We sorta have internet: It's hooked up, but no one has a long enough cable to plug into the router. My laptop can pick up a really really weak signal, and that fades in and out XP So, when this message finally goes through, I'll probably have been waiting for a little while. But, tomorrow we'll all have long enough cables to get on, and then I'll be back ^^  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:16 pm
Skwee! *glomps and snuggles Affy tightly* <^_^> Glad the move went ok! Now get yerself some well-earned rest. =p  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Lloxie
Skwee! *glomps and snuggles Affy tightly* <^_^> Glad the move went ok! Now get yerself some well-earned rest. =p

They weren't even done when my body pretty much gave out x.x I feel really bad not being able to help anymore, but my body will barely let me anymore. I'm so exhausted right now  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie

They weren't even done when my body pretty much gave out x.x I feel really bad not being able to help anymore, but my body will barely let me anymore. I'm so exhausted right now

Nawwr... dun worry, Af. Everyone has their limits. <^.^> *squeezes gently and rubs his tummy* You just need a good night's sleep. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:23 pm
Af needs more energy. 3nodding  

Artemis Vulpes

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:24 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Nawwr... dun worry, Af. Everyone has their limits. <^.^> *squeezes gently and rubs his tummy* You just need a good night's sleep. :3

Very true ^^ Tomorrow, we're gonna go look for some discount furniture. I really need a place to put my TV and games and stuff, and a new alarm clock, and food >>

But first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow, once we have a shower curtain, is take a nice long shower. So needing it right now. 80+ degrees and sunny today. At least it wasn't raining  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games