Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she sighs "take the bed please" she said looking at him
see even she agrees with me
"and you take the couch, end of discusion" she started to walk again
no im taking the floor even if you do its my place so i say that you should have the couch
"fine then ill sleep outside"
river come on just take the couch  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:03 pm
sasuke got up. "if it will keep you from sleeping outside...i'll take the couch instead...."  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:04 pm
she rolls her eyes and didnt speak after that, she walked towards his house  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:04 pm
Kratos noticed Sophia not too far away. He felt beat from the fight and remained still up on the hill his back to the tree.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:09 pm
tal opens the door to his house and lets them in as frankie comes down from the ceiling  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:09 pm
Kat still going through the Plan's stoped when she heard the door open she closed the drower she was going through and turned around

"What are you doing" The Dark ones General asked suspiciously and angry

Kat opened her mouith and looked around she picked up a stapler "I was just getting this stapler!"

"Unlikly story you better come with me the Lord will like to hear about this, You have already betrayed us he'll make it so you'll never do that again!" He grabs he by the Arm and throw her into the Dark ones Chamber "She was going through your plans to tell the Enemy Sir"  

iLacey

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:10 pm
sasuke sat on the couch. "i dont see why you want to sleep on the floor..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:12 pm
"its nothing compared to what i used to sleep on" she petts frankie then walked over to the window, she looks out  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:12 pm
Sophia smiled slightly for no reason in particular. "I can't believe I'm alive..." she muttered as she kept walking. She looked up to the hill and decided to walk there, to sit under the shade of the tree. She did so and saw Kratos. "oh, hello there.." she said, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:16 pm
sasuke sighed. "still....you should have slept on the couch or the bed....."  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
"its nothing compared to what i used to sleep on" she petts frankie then walked over to the window, she looks out
and what was that?
tal sat down on the couch  
Kratos looked at her, blood coming from several wounds and cuts on his arms, cheek and sides. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked exhausted. "Hey..."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

"you need it the most, i dont" she walks over to the back door and walks out, she stretches and sits down, she wraps her arms around her legs and looks at the sky  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Kat Come's out of the Dark ones Chamber with a Calor on and bruises and she is really beaten up sh walks down the Hall trying to get the Calor off "DAMIT! Ouch..."  

iLacey

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:19 pm
sasuke walked over to her. "thank you....." he said and started to purr.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games