Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
blessedheart
iiAngel of Death Temari
blessedheart
iiAngel of Death Temari
blessedheart
Shun reaches his first class and waits for it to start.

(hey!)

(Yo^^)
Shun yawns and starts to fall asleep.

(Sup^^)
Kiki walks in and slaps her hands hoping that would wake shun up

Shun ears twitch and he wakes up from the noise. "Huh!? Wha.!?!" He said.

She giggles "Hello"

Shun looks at Kiki and tilts his head, "Oh, Hi."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily stops running and looks around. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams as something grabs her. She fights it off first by chomping her teeth on its arm. She looks at it and screams in fear. "What do you want, Father." Her father has red eyes and sharp fangs. and hes all slimy. "Your soul..." She dashs out and climbs a tree...He loses her...
ed sees the slimy guy and waves "have you seen a small girl around here? and why are you bleeding on your arm?"

Lucily sees Edward. "I AM NOT SMALL!" she snaps. The slimy dad looks up at her nad grins manically. "She is the perfct size." He starts to climb the tree but keeps falling off.
"hey lucyly!" he said jumping straight to a branch next to her "wanna me to fly you to scholl? and why is this wierd looking fellow tring to climb up?"

Lucily looks at you and growls deeply in her throat. "That weird thing is my dad. He wants to kill me becuz i turned vampire on him." She looks at the ground towards her dad nad hisses. She jumps to another tree and hisses again. "NO!" She screams as her dad reachs you.
"undead eh?" he said puting his finger in front of dad's face "can i purge it?" he said as an shimmer started to form onver ed's hand

User Image

he looks at you and frowns. he laughs and jumps over to me. "dad." She says calmly. "leave." She says a few mythical words and he disappears. She looks over at you and jumps down from tree and hides under rock. "Come over here. the sun hurts my eyes."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
User Image
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

Lucily sees Edward. "I AM NOT SMALL!" she snaps. The slimy dad looks up at her nad grins manically. "She is the perfct size." He starts to climb the tree but keeps falling off.
"hey lucyly!" he said jumping straight to a branch next to her "wanna me to fly you to scholl? and why is this wierd looking fellow tring to climb up?"

Lucily looks at you and growls deeply in her throat. "That weird thing is my dad. He wants to kill me becuz i turned vampire on him." She looks at the ground towards her dad nad hisses. She jumps to another tree and hisses again. "NO!" She screams as her dad reachs you.
"undead eh?" he said puting his finger in front of dad's face "can i purge it?" he said as an shimmer started to form onver ed's hand

User Image

he looks at you and frowns. he laughs and jumps over to me. "dad." She says calmly. "leave." She says a few mythical words and he disappears. She looks over at you and jumps down from tree and hides under rock. "Come over here. the sun hurts my eyes."
ed jumps down, there is an wind movimentation and he walks up to her "vampiris eh? why hid efrom the sun? the new generation haves some truble using their full power but... how long are you a vamp? more that a moth and you shold be immune to the sun already"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
User Image
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

User Image

ed jumps down, there is an wind movimentation and he walks up to her "vampiris eh? why hid efrom the sun? the new generation haves some truble using their full power but... how long are you a vamp? more that a moth and you shold be immune to the sun already"

"it just hurts my eyes ok!?" She turns away from you. She rips part of her long sleeve off and gives it you. "Your bleeding." She wraps it up for you and looks aaway from you still.... shes quiet.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
User Image
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

User Image

"it just hurts my eyes ok!?" She turns away from you. She rips part of her long sleeve off and gives it you. "Your bleeding." She wraps it up for you and looks aaway from you still.... shes quiet.
"dont worry ((that pic is de ja vu))" he said looking at his arm "wait a little" ((brb, bath, my mother is really picking on it))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
User Image
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

User Image

"dont worry ((that pic is de ja vu))" he said looking at his arm "wait a little" ((brb, bath, my mother is really picking on it))

She sighs but nods. "ill tell you about it later." ((haha you gotta get clean! XD ok))  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
User Image
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

User Image

((im a visual person.....thanks for that image..... lol :I))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 pm
Lucily looks around the cave and thinks as edward sleeps.

"If all i do is take a little of his blood he wil be fine. NO!" her thoughts told he sharply. i have to be good. just becuz i was turned three months ago and havent had a drop of blood doesnt mean i have to attack a sleeping professor.

She sighs and goes to a dark corner. "What am i gonna do?" She whispers softly and starts to cry. "i dont wanna hurt ppl."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
User Image

User Image

She sighs but nods. "ill tell you about it later." ((haha you gotta get clean! XD ok))
((shupud))"i'm done thinking..." he puts his other arm up and an black cown apears over it ((cown is an hood that is puted over the sholders)) "put this on and you explain in the way to scholl were i can cast wards to protect from the sun on you... permanent ones"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover

"If all i do is take a little of his blood he wil be fine. NO!" her thoughts told he sharply. i have to be good. just becuz i was turned three months ago and havent had a drop of blood doesnt mean i have to attack a sleeping professor.

She sighs and goes to a dark corner. "What am i gonna do?" She whispers softly and starts to cry. "i dont wanna hurt ppl."
"eh? whats wrong?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

"eh? whats wrong?"

She stifles a surprised scream. "you scared me." She gets up and takes the cloak wiping away her tears. "Nothings wrong." She says coldily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:00 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

"eh? whats wrong?"

She stifles a surprised scream. "you scared me." She gets up and takes the cloak wiping away her tears. "Nothings wrong." She says coldily.
"happens a lot" he dsaid getting up and muttered a few wordss, an sphere apeared around lucyly, he continued muttering and it disapeared "you are thirsty... good thing i'm imune to vampirism... and have over three times more blood that a normal person" he said maaterializing an small globet he puted his wrist over it and blood poured out till it became full and the bleeding stoped "take it"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 pm
blessedheart
iiAngel of Death Temari
blessedheart
iiAngel of Death Temari
blessedheart

(Yo^^)
Shun yawns and starts to fall asleep.

(Sup^^)
Kiki walks in and slaps her hands hoping that would wake shun up

Shun ears twitch and he wakes up from the noise. "Huh!? Wha.!?!" He said.

She giggles "Hello"

Shun looks at Kiki and tilts his head, "Oh, Hi."

"Sorry for waking you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

"eh? whats wrong?"

"happens a lot" he dsaid getting up and muttered a few wordss, an sphere apeared around lucyly, he continued muttering and it disapeared "you are thirsty... good thing i'm imune to vampirism... and have over three times more blood that a normal person" he said maaterializing an small globet he puted his wrist over it and blood poured out till it became full and the bleeding stoped "take it"

She looked at it and frowned. "ive never had blood and i dont plan on it." She knocks the goblet to the ground. and runs outside.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

"eh? whats wrong?"

She looked at it and frowned. "ive never had blood and i dont plan on it." She knocks the goblet to the ground. and runs outside.
"you really plan on geting breasek by thirst... oh well" he said, but an wierd portal apeared behind him and he was pulled so he wont be seen till i log back in  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games