Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:49 pm

Red_Ronin
so...now what?

Meh.
Im done ranting.

So welcome to the guild.
You see we have a variety of convorsation topics that you can speak in, plus a handful of very good RP's.
The Outer Rim holds our games and the Outlaw's Guide to the Galaxy, our reference thread.
The Chimaera's Memory Banks hold old threads and thread reference material.

Any questions?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 pm

Johnny Malone
Alright so a non-religious topic: I just saw Green Street Hooligans,starring Elijah Wood, about British Football Hooligans, anyone seen it? And more importantly what do people think about the greatest manilest sport on earth, Real Football (soccer to the rest of you)

You little liar.
You Call it "Soccer" too.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 pm

Alianna Naviri

*deep breath* sorry.

Apology accepted.
Now get up on that table and let me probe you.
twisted
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:52 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Alright so a non-religious topic: I just saw Green Street Hooligans,starring Elijah Wood, about British Football Hooligans, anyone seen it? And more importantly what do people think about the greatest manilest sport on earth, Real Football (soccer to the rest of you)

You little liar.

No I don't haven't called it soccer for a while now. But the fact still remains that it is perhaps the greatest sport on earth (other than Bull riding)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:52 pm

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
so...now what?

Meh.
Im done ranting.

So welcome to the guild.
You see we have a variety of convorsation topics that you can speak in, plus a handful of very good RP's.
The Outer Rim holds our games and the Outlaw's Guide to the Galaxy, our reference thread.

Any questions?
are you sure you're done ranting? i thought we were just starting to have fun. razz
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:54 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You little liar.

No I don't haven't called it soccer for a while now. But the fact still remains that it is perhaps the greatest sport on earth (other than Bull riding)

eek
Oh you little b***h.
Did you just say what I think you just said?

Sol Walker
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:54 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You little liar.

bull riding? blah.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:55 pm

Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
so...now what?

Meh.
Im done ranting.

So welcome to the guild.

Any questions?
are you sure you're done ranting? i thought we were just starting to have fun. razz

Yep.
Pretty sure.
Now any serious questions regarding the guild that you happen to have?

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:55 pm

Alianna Naviri
muslims have it a lot worse off in many ways, just along the lines of religious doctrine alone. if you follow your religion, then quite whining about how miserable it is. i went through 9 years of catholic school and went from being religious to agnostic, but i haven't lost much respect for the religion. it's much more reasonable than it's made out to be most of the time, and if i absolutely had to choose any christian bible-following religion it would have to be catholics.

that said, it seems so rare to find level-headed religious people these days, and by that i mean people who have faith in and are proud of their beliefs and don't shove it down everyone's throat, that it's quite rude to jump into it all without the slightest provocation.

*deep breath* sorry.

So true, and I'm proud of my Religion, just like to have a little fun now and then. No offence intended, so I appologize if I offended anyone.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:56 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You little liar.

eek
Oh you little b***h.
Did you just say what I think you just said?

I did! Want to start somethin'! scream

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nina Halford

Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
so...now what?

Meh.
Im done ranting.

So welcome to the guild.

Any questions?

At least on that subject. And, he's moved on to sports. ^^;;

Red_Ronin
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You little liar.

bull riding? blah.

Amen Brother.
Bull riders are just wanabe cowboys.
Theyve never handled a rope, nor ridden a horse, yet they think themkselves the top shits of the Cowboy world.
The only reason anyone watches is to see if a Bull is gonna gore one of those stupid SOB's.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:57 pm

The many faces of apathy: stare stare stare stare stare

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You little liar.

bull riding? blah.

Amen Brother.
Bull riders are just wanabe cowboys.
Theyve never handled a rope, nor ridden a horse, yet they think themkselves the top shits of the Cowboy world.
The only reason anyone watches is to see if a Bull is gonna gore one of those stupid SOB's.

I like watching them, they're all crazy though.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Rokk Krinn

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
so...now what?

Meh.
Im done ranting.

So welcome to the guild.

Any questions?

Yep.
Pretty sure.
Now any serious questions regarding the guild that you happen to have?
nope. none. not a one. i'm good. yep all is clear over here.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games