Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:00 pm
Spotty-Chan
Podunk_the_Mighty
very. http://www.kenzerco.com/periodicals/fuzzyknights/index.php

*reads and giggles*
I luves it. I've read 'em all twice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:02 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Spotty-Chan
Podunk_the_Mighty
very. http://www.kenzerco.com/periodicals/fuzzyknights/index.php

*reads and giggles*
I luves it. I've read 'em all twice.

I loves my plushies, to know someone eles out there still has a good protion of theirs makds me feel better about still slepping with a teddy.  

Spotty-Chan

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:03 pm
Spotty-Chan
I loves my plushies, to know someone eles out there still has a good protion of theirs makds me feel better about still slepping with a teddy.
I sleep with a plush wolf named aleashia. Perfectly normal. (For a plushophile like me, at least.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:07 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Spotty-Chan
I sleep with a plush wolf named aleashia. Perfectly normal. (For a plushophile like me, at least.)

I have Huggie and Sparky Bear. Huggie is as old as I am. I love him, wouldn't give him up for anything. I guess in that case it makes me a mild plushophile since I do love him. heart  

Spotty-Chan

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:09 pm
Spotty-Chan
Podunk_the_Mighty
Spotty-Chan

I have Huggie and Sparky Bear. Huggie is as old as I am. I love him, wouldn't give him up for anything. I guess in that case it makes me a mild plushophile since I do love him. heart

Dun worry, you two aren't the onyl ones. I've kept every plushie I've gotten since I was born, so I've got my own collection. They're all side-by-side on my clothing drawers,about 40-50 of 'em. ^__^

Everything from that guy with a rock hand from Small Soldiers, passing to Garfield to Fivel from the Disney movies ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:11 pm
Spotty-Chan
Podunk_the_Mighty
Spotty-Chan

That's good. Mine kinda went the reverse way. I got her for sexual reasons and ended up getting completely and emotionally attached.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:12 pm
I have my collection of Skunks. I have about 50 skunk things from plushies to figures to books. biggrin

I love plushies!!

And Hello Doomie!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:15 pm
Spotty-Chan
I have my collection of Skunks. I have about 50 skunk things from plushies to figures to books. biggrin

I love plushies!!

And Hello Doomie!

Hello and hurray for skunks! ^^

I see you've had an encounter with the living dead?  

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:16 pm
skunkies! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:17 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
That's good. Mine kinda went the reverse way. I got her for sexual reasons and ended up getting completely and emotionally attached.

I never could get sexual with any of mine. Maybe becasue I'm female or just not my thing. *shrugs* My feeling is that it should be just like any kink, as long as it dosen't control you. smile  

Spotty-Chan

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:19 pm
DoomNeko
Spotty-Chan

I love plushies!!

And Hello Doomie!

Hehe yeah I got bit last night. smile Not so pretty now. smile

Podunk_the_Mighty
skunkies! heart

That's me the Spotted Skunk/Cat. biggrin I adore skunks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:20 pm
Spotty-Chan
Podunk_the_Mighty

I never could get sexual with any of mine. Maybe becasue I'm female or just not my thing. *shrugs* My feeling is that it should be just like any kink, as long as it dosen't control you. smile
Sounds right. Didn't you want that potion?  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:20 pm
Heya everyfur!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:23 pm
Spotty-Chan
DoomNeko
Spotty-Chan

I love plushies!!

And Hello Doomie!

Hehe yeah I got bit last night. smile Not so pretty now. smile

Hehe. I kinda switched over to their side for a while after I ran out of vials in the middle of a massive battle. Oh well, at least I got the prizes for both sides. 3nodding
*sports neato G-Corp shtuff now* xd

If you want one, the vials sell for 100 gold in the marketplace. =3
Trades are out of order for the moment (and it's annoying me, a client was gonna send me 5k >_

Sonya Khatsworth

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:23 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sounds right. Didn't you want that potion?

Trade wasn't working. I sorta gave up on the marketplace...it seemed to be acting funky too.

Hi Eddily!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games