Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:06 pm
Ranma-sama
Ngish.. I'm really having bad luck finding the headband.. either noone's selling it or of they DO sell it they start the bid at like 10k.. an amount of gold I've never even seen on gaia.. well.. at least not with my account.. everyone else than me seem to have a lot of luck getting gold.. *pouts and feels grumpy*

just be patient and dont think too much about..... the gold will come sooner than you think.....

and I wouldnt go around begging to other members...... I'm not saying you are, but it is a warning...... cuz I wont donate to those who seem.... desperate........ rolleyes its just an item.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:09 pm
Envy-san
Ranma-sama
Ngish.. I'm really having bad luck finding the headband.. either noone's selling it or of they DO sell it they start the bid at like 10k.. an amount of gold I've never even seen on gaia.. well.. at least not with my account.. everyone else than me seem to have a lot of luck getting gold.. *pouts and feels grumpy*

just be patient and dont think too much about..... the gold will come sooner than you think.....

and I wouldnt go around begging to other members...... I'm not saying you are, but it is a warning...... cuz I wont donate to those who seem.... desperate........ rolleyes its just an item.....

well.. lucky for me that I never beg then.. heh.. all I do is complain.. xp

Dart:>> Yah.. I know.. I've seen items worth over a million gold.. all I'm saying is every time I get enough gold to buy a headband from someone there's always someone with more gold that always outbids me..  

Ranma-sama

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:12 pm
Ranma-sama
Envy-san
Ranma-sama

Dart:>> Yah.. I know.. I've seen items worth over a million gold.. all I'm saying is every time I get enough gold to buy a headband from someone there's always someone with more gold that always outbids me..
i know that why u should just save up 26k and autobuy 1  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:15 pm
Dart_Ultima8
Ranma-sama
Envy-san
Ranma-sama

i know that why u should just save up 26k and autobuy 1
Yah.. maybe I should.. I just hope I can manage to get that much gold before everyone stop selling or trading 'em.. heh..  

Ranma-sama

Ranma-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:17 pm
well.. I'm off to sleep.. night/morning to y'all.. *waves and leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:20 am
Ranma-sama

*hugs ya hard* I totally understand! even combining my 3 accounts' money isn't enough for a fraction of the headband. 3nodding And i want one sooo bad! xp
I think it's a ripoff to charge that much for ANYTHING!  

Kakurakiri

Kakurakiri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:24 am
morning everyone!
*bows*
i hope u guys have food in ur fridge cause i'm gonna go raid it. I had a big mission last night, so the least this guild can do is offer me food.
*rummages around and pulls out pizza*
Yum! This should heat quickly!
*walks away to heat up pizza*
Ciao!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:08 am
i got my headband in three days  

The Plush

[L]DeathNote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:42 am
this place is empty....*reads book* feels lonely...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:07 pm
-looks around andscrathes head- not much goin on here is there?
Does anyone know how much kitsune masks cost? or is there anyway i could get a july 2004 donation letter?  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

x T w e a K y

Liberal Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:12 pm
I'm bored..*Now, finally, saving up for a headband after he got his jacket*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:19 pm
*slides in* << >> ^^ Hello, to anyone here, nyu!  

Camui
Crew

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:50 pm
*Yawns* Boring...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:01 pm
*runs in* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO!!!! *just drank mt. dew*  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:16 pm
Lucky...I'm out of Mountain Dew now after Anime Detour crying THough I do now have a fore-head protector and wall scroll...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games