Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:52 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:50 pm
If anyone asks, Reprieve said i could, im making a new gundam guild and well, here's my seller:

I've noticed that most (if not all) of the Gundam guilds in gaia are specialiezed to one series (usaully the Wing (A.C. universe)) or RP-ing. And they usually cast a lot to get int too. So i wanted to start a new one that encompessed every gundam show/movie ever made. But i need help and would really appreciate donations of any size icon_biggrin.gif . And if u donate of a certain amount (around 2000 gil) and know u'r stuff about gundam (hopefully more than just one universes worth) i would probably make u a crew person. And even if u don't donate, please join when it's up, u can never have enough members icon_blaugh.gif . Please help and we could start the greatest Gundam Guild in gaia, i'd like to call it the "Gundam Gods" guild or something, i'll probably come up with something better though biggrin

I've made a basic banner for the guild but the guild not up yet, so it's not linked to anything! SO dont try! i'v also got how much i've saved and crew to be so any donations will be loved! Thanx!  

liz_bliz_inc

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:09 pm
Yaaay! Narutofan.com are giving away free plushie dolls  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:35 am
Blargh, typical Saturday.

ninja I need a Kankurou plushie. > >;  

Beh Bear

The Plush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:56 am
hello everyone  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:55 pm
Beh Bear

Seriously. There is absolutely nothing to do.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:00 pm
T - T" I need to get myself a life.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:01 pm
Envy-san
Beh Bear

Seriously. There is absolutely nothing to do.
'

i wish i had nothing to do, i just got home from work and then i have to do a chore and then i have homework, the word weekend has lost all of its old meaning to me, you have no idea what i would give for day off!  

liz_bliz_inc

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:03 pm
Raith-dono
i wish i had nothing to do, i just got home from work and then i have to do a chore and then i have homework, the word weekend has lost all of its old meaning to me, you have no idea what i would give for day off!

xU I have homework to do, too, but what can you expect from a procrastinator like myself?

Hardworkers = Successful people.

At least you're not a loser like me. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:04 pm
I had something to do. I was gonna go to my friends birthday party, but her parents canceled it. Curse you rain!!!  

Naerin

N E J I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Yaaay! Narutofan.com are giving away free plushie dolls

i entered for one i hope i win! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:24 pm
Haha. I dont have any homework. Well, at least next week is a short week-- and spring break starts friday. I wanna watch stupid humans getting drunk and falling off buildings on television! w00t! Then I can point and laugh at their pathetic little antics. Stupid Spidahs.... muahaha.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:48 pm
Envy-san
Haha. I dont have any homework. Well, at least next week is a short week-- and spring break starts friday. I wanna watch stupid humans getting drunk and falling off buildings on television! w00t! Then I can point and laugh at their pathetic little antics. Stupid Spidahs.... muahaha.

Just as long as you dont watch American idle, god i dispise that show, no, i loath it to the very center of my being (although i do watch the fisrt like 2 show to see the dumbasses that think they can sing blaugh ) same goes for fear factor  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:52 pm
Eh, I'm about to go to my aunt's birthday party. I'm happy for her and all, but I just don't like going to parties where there isn't anyone your age. There's gonna be adults, old peeps, and.... kids. > >; Sorry, but I hate children. Most of them, at least.  

Beh Bear

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:54 pm
Wait. I really don't like going to any parties, 'cept if it's my best friend's..
I know, I'm a party pooper, but the parties here.. the teenagers are all. Bleh. <_<"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games