Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:58 pm
deathsand emo
notingles
((thanks heart)) ed walks up to vincent and Yoruichi "two new studants? or just one?"

"Just one... me."
"i see..." he goes up to blair's office to grab the files, all filled up exept race, he walks back "whats your race anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:00 pm
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she smirks and leans against him "tut tut Vincent, don't be so forward, we've only just met"

Vincent smirks "I did not mean it like that." He puts his arms around her.

she giggles "of course you didn't" she says sarcastically

"Don't make me use my teeth for what they are for." He said teasingly baring his teeth.

she laughs and sticks her tongue out at him
"now stop playing and introduce yourself to my friends"

"Alright." He looks at them "Hello my name is Vincent pleased to meet you." He looks back at Yoru "Are you happy now?"

she chuckles and kisses him on the cheek "yes, yes i am"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:00 pm
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles
((thanks heart)) ed walks up to vincent and Yoruichi "two new studants? or just one?"

"Just one... me."
"i see..." he goes up to blair's office to grab the files, all filled up exept race, he walks back "whats your race anyway?"

"Vampire/Neko"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 pm
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles

"Just one... me."

"Vampire/Neko"
"i'l fill it up right now..." he said puting his hand above the files, it started filling itself alone in times new roman font size 12 "in any case got used to sun already? the new generation got the trick"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she giggles "of course you didn't" she says sarcastically

"Don't make me use my teeth for what they are for." He said teasingly baring his teeth.

she laughs and sticks her tongue out at him
"now stop playing and introduce yourself to my friends"

"Alright." He looks at them "Hello my name is Vincent pleased to meet you." He looks back at Yoru "Are you happy now?"

she chuckles and kisses him on the cheek "yes, yes i am"

He kisses her on the cheak as well "Good I would hate to make you unhappy."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:05 pm
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles

"Just one... me."

"Vampire/Neko"
"i'l fill it up right now..." he said puting his hand above the files, it started filling itself alone in times new roman font size 12 "in any case got used to sun already? the new generation got the trick"

"Heh you can't get rid of us that easy." He smirked.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 pm
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles

"Just one... me."

"Vampire/Neko"

"i never toght eaven ancient ones would die... but would lose a deal of power... and the oldest eaven get some itching" he said and the files disapeared "in any case i'm one of the teachers"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Kiki and Shun watched as Vincent and Ed then looked at Yoru. "Is he your boyfriend?" Kiki asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles

"Vampire/Neko"

"i never toght eaven ancient ones would die... but would lose a deal of power... and the oldest eaven get some itching" he said and the files disapeared "in any case i'm one of the teachers"

"Well I am suprized you know so much about vampires."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles
deathsand emo
notingles

"Vampire/Neko"

"Well I am suprized you know so much about vampires."
"celestial... and wizards know stuff"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 pm
blessedheart
Kiki and Shun watched as Vincent and Ed then looked at Yoru. "Is he your boyfriend?" Kiki asked curiously.

she smiles warmly
"yeh, i suppose he is"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles warmly
"yeh, i suppose he is"

Kiki smiled haoppily. "Congrats."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles warmly
"yeh, i suppose he is"

Vincent looks at Kiki "Yes I am." He then looked at Yoru "You can't hide the truth from your friends forever." He kissed her cheak again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 pm
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles warmly
"yeh, i suppose he is"

Vincent looks at Kiki "Yes I am." He then looked at Yoru "You can't hide the truth from your friends forever." He kissed her cheak again.

she looks at him
"vincent, you know i wasnt trying to hind it, i wasnt sure you meant it"
she kisses him on the lips and then holds his hand
"yes he's my boyfriend and thank you for the congrats, what have you guys been up to lately?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:39 pm
"Nothing really." Shun said, blushing a bit at the kiss Yoru gave Vincent.

Kiki giggled, "I've been watching Shun train."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games