Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Plush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:54 am
is anyone here  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:21 am
I just declined at least 24 people for joining the Guild.

I accepted only 8.

I don't care how well spoken someone is, nor how intelligent they appear to be, no Password means NO ACCEPTANCE.

I'll even accept a person if the ONLY thing in their request is the password. x.x

And to one who PMed me to complain about being denied, and ended my reply with, "A shinobi must be alert or face the consequences for their mistakes."

I feel evil sometimes, but I stand by my decisions...  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:08 am
If it were up to me, no spelling means no acceptance XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:52 am
I'm more intersted in that people read the rules and obey them than be able to use proper spelling and grammar all the time. I mean, if they can read directions and learn that way, maybe their spelling and such can improve...

But most bad spellers, the slang abusers, don't read, so they get declined anyways.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Yeah, I didn't really know what to write for that... acceptance thingy...
I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of "Erm... ramen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:04 pm
hm! konnichiwa!  

Kakurakiri

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:13 pm
Zrana

I accepted only 8.

I don't care how well spoken someone is, nor how intelligent they appear to be, no Password means NO ACCEPTANCE.

I'll even accept a person if the ONLY thing in their request is the password. x.x

And to one who PMed me to complain about being denied, and ended my reply with, "A shinobi must be alert or face the consequences for their mistakes."

That's not evil, all some people got is their conviction, Stand by em'! blaugh biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:34 pm
Raith-dono
Zrana

I accepted only 8.

i'm judging by this conversation that something is the matter. ppl don't like someone's decision?

That's not evil, all some people got is their conviction, Stand by em'! blaugh biggrin

Kakurakiri

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:58 pm
...I'm tired... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:31 pm
I want to see what PM I got, but PMs are disabled! gonk *has an evelope at the top of her screen that she can't get rid of cuz she can't check her PMs*  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:18 pm
Zrana
I want to see what PM I got, but PMs are disabled! gonk *has an evelope at the top of her screen that she can't get rid of cuz she can't check her PMs*

lol, i'd be mad! scream blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:23 pm
how come this guild shows everyone being offline all of the time?  

panda-shinobi

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:14 pm
They all do that, naive one. Now then, my two points of business!

1. Join the Raising the Fighting Spirit Naruto rp guild! Shameless plugging is fun! Not really, but it is technically Naruto related, and it's real fun and extensive.

2. I'm gonna make a Gundam Wing RPG Guild ^^ I'm already working on a fighting engine for it and it's coming along pretty nicely blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:35 pm
Menzeeto

1. Join the Raising the Fighting Spirit Naruto rp guild! Shameless plugging is fun! Not really, but it is technically Naruto related, and it's real fun and extensive.

2. I'm gonna make a Gundam Wing RPG Guild ^^ I'm already working on a fighting engine for it and it's coming along pretty nicely blaugh
....Youuuu......>.> <.< ......*glomps*....coookie?  

BluedragonJade

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:37 pm
BluedragonJade
Menzeeto

....Youuuu......>.> <.< ......*glomps*....coookie?
doesnt make any since  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games