Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 am
4laugh >  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 am
*slowly follows rei* ninja  

Snowspartan1399

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 am
Crystal Void
DiNo BoY 101
Starts snoring like a chainsaw.

*Pinches DiNo's nose*

I try to breath out my nose, because I strictly will not breath out my mouth, but someone is obstructing my airway. "Whoever has my nose please release"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm
DiNo BoY 101
Crystal Void
DiNo BoY 101

*Pinches DiNo's nose*

I try to breath out my nose, because I strictly will not breath out my mouth, but someone is obstructing my airway. "Whoever has my nose please release"
I just wanted to stop the snoring.  

Crystal Void

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 pm
Appearing to be soundly asleep, Firetiger has a dream that may hold a clue to her past...

Looking up at the patches of night sky between the forest's leafy canopy, she stops for a moment to catch her breath. She'd felt the need to explore the forest surrounding the village. Her ears swivel to the right as a twig snaps. Stealthily nearing the sound, she makes out the outlines of a werecat, from her village, and a human. The second the curious weretiger hides behind a tree to watch, a loud bang engulfs the forest. Alarmed, she digs her claws into the tree as the werecat, unable to fight back, has a bullet through his chest. His body falls, glowing yellow eyes becoming glazed. Firetiger races away from the human, tears filling her eyes as she recognizes his victim as a close friend. She slows to a walk, continuing through the forest, her gaze now a bit more wary towards humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 pm
Crystal Void
DiNo BoY 101
Crystal Void
DiNo BoY 101

*Pinches DiNo's nose*

I just wanted to stop the snoring.

"Easiest way, Slap me awake"  

DiNo BoY 101

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:20 am
*transforms into a snow leopard kitten*MEW?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm
Showing no signs of the dream, Firetiger gets up and stretches. She notices Snowspartan, "So ya're really a weresnowleopard? Never seen a were like that before."  

firetiger42
Crew

AlienOmega

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:36 pm
*flops over onto a couch and sighs* I hate sundays. It's either boring or badluck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:48 pm
*Crystal Jumps up onto the roof and lies down in the sun. When alone her thoughts turn deep*
If I'm last the blood line that sealed the apocalypse demon the seal will be borken unless I kill every last one of that demon cult. It would be impossible to birth and raise a child with demons trying to kill both it and me. I could ether try to kill off that cult or find a wepon srong enough to kill the apocalypse demon than release the seal myself and try to kill the demon. Being sealed away for so long it would take time for it to regain its full strength.

(see the about me part of my profile if you dont know what thats about)  

Crystal Void

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 am
it seems that everyone ish teh last of their kind and have a traumatic past xd nya! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:22 am
MEOW 4laugh  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:44 pm
"What kind of answer is that?" Firetiger mews to Snowspartan. Curious, she asks, "So is anybody else here really a were too, 'n not just a regular neko?" She thinks for a while about if she should use her power now, or just use it when it's needed. Finally, she decides, muttering, "Aw, what the heck." Hiding behind the bar table, The weretiger sheds her clothes, so they won't get ripped when she transforms. She reappears in her tiger form.

[I'll write a description for the tiger form soon]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 pm
"Nothing to do" I walk around aimlessly wanting something to happen.  

DiNo BoY 101

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 am
Snowspartan1399
MEOW 4laugh
4laugh
> big kitteh! surprised  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games