Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm
Misuzu0614
*sits across shun* yeah, i remember. well, thats easy then! we'll just ask him to give it back. *smiles*

*looks at Mitsuki when his blush goes away* "Yeah. I'll go talk to him. I'll be right back, You rest Mitsuki ok. Racy, watch her kay. Bye." *goes out the door and heads to Abel's mansion*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
*sits across shun* yeah, i remember. well, thats easy then! we'll just ask him to give it back. *smiles*

*looks at Mitsuki when his blush goes away* "Yeah. I'll go talk to him. I'll be right back, You rest Mitsuki ok. Racy, watch her kay. Bye." *goes out the door and heads to Abel's mansion*
ed was still *cat naping*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm
i was planning to go with him, i wanted to see that arrogant abel. and make fun of him! oh whatever... *stands up and goes to the music room*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:51 pm
(Abel can't post today so ill have to have that conversation tomorrow)
-1 hour later-
*comes back to mansion and goes to music room where Mitsuki is* "He's not there.... I'll have to go there tomorrow..." *grumbles each word out and sighs* "Man... how could I forget to take it back.. I'm so dense."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:57 pm
*smiles at shun* youre not dense. its just that you forgot to take it back with all that happened. *goes over to the grand piano and sits down* you always play me that lullaby so its my turn now. *puts her fingers over the keys and plays rachmaninoff's 2nd piano concerto that consisted of the opening and closing themes*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:59 pm
*follows mitsuki*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 pm
Misuzu0614
*smiles at shun* youre not dense. its just that you forgot to take it back with all that happened. *goes over to the grand piano and sits down* you always play me that lullaby so its my turn now. *puts her fingers over the keys and plays rachmaninoff's 2nd piano concerto that consisted of the opening and closing themes*

*listens to the song and closes eyes. Starts to smile. Then a 'certain picture' from yesterday pops in his head and he starts to blush like mad*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:04 pm
g2g  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200
g2g

(k. bye)  
*after she's done playing the piece, she looks at shun* so, you like it?  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm
(bye racy-chan!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 pm
Misuzu0614
*after she's done playing the piece, she looks at shun* so, you like it?

*He hides his face from Mitsuki because he e=was still blushing* "Y-yeah! It was very good."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:09 pm
thanks. are you okay shun? *concerned*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:12 pm
Misuzu0614
thanks. are you okay shun? *concerned*

*Hides blushing face with hand* "Y-y-yeah. Just fine... just had a bad memory come into my head."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 pm
okay then. *stands up and goes over to the window, staring at the sky so longily*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games