Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 pm
Koko was beginning to loosen up a bit after finishing her drink. Alcohol was once again doing it's job. What logic she had still kept telling her no more.....that she had to work again the next day. All the while she turned her attention to kneading her fingers through Drake's hair.

--

Bly laid there-memorizing the scent. He would have stayed there too had Yoki not called to him from below. He lingered there a bit longer-reluctant to move however he eventually complied-giving an angry grunt to the person on the other side before leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Tristen looked up as the dog left and debated what she woudl do. She did intend to confront the vampire now she knew where they were, but with more than one vampire in the house it woudl be a little scary if they were powerful.
She sighed and withdrew the handgun she was carrying. it'd do.

---

Drake smiled, resting his head on her shoudler a little dozily.
"we're the laziest vampires i've ever met." he said with a laugh  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm
Koko giggled. "There's bound to be someone worse," she cooed. She gently traced the profile of his face and kissed the top of his head as she wrapped her arms around him. She took a moment to glance at Judith who seemed to be mingling well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 pm
Drake leant his forehead against hers, breathing in her scent.
"mhm. I like lazy"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:46 pm
Koko smiled and took his face in her hands. She stroked both cheeks withher thumbs before giving him whiskey tasted kisses. Slowly she shifted and left her seat to strandle him on his. "I think the beastie is getting loose," she teased as the little voice in her head told her to behave in such a public area.

---

Bly went and retrieved one of the pups that had craweled slowly away. He picked the pup up gently in his mouth and brought him back to Yoki who checked him over. The parents nuzzled each other before Bly went to pacing back and forth at the bottom of the steps.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm
drake chuckled and kissed her slowly.
"oh dear..perhaps we should get the beasty home before her good grace is tarnished" he said it as cheerfully as he could, so as not to offend or embarass her. He rubbed her earlobe playfully.
"besides, things are more fun in private sometimes."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm
"Sometimes?" Koko purred as she slowly slid off his lap to stand up. Then she sighed as she looked around and tugged at the collar of her shirt again. "It's too warm in here," she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:31 pm
"some night air will do you good then." he said, helping her up just in case. "now where's judith gone?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 pm
Koko's perception of things were a little off so she was glad for Drake's assisstance and held onto him. "Last time I saw her," she replied. "Men were buying her drinks at the bar."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:46 pm
"hm. maybe we should leave her to it." he suggested, trying to spot her in the crowd and wave to her that they were leaving  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 pm
"If you think that's alright," Koko replied snuggling up to him. "Could always call her knight to look after her....although I'm sure she's quite capable."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm
"Aye, i just don't want to leave without her knowing." Drake said. "it's impolite"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm
"Mmhm," Koko mummured and took a moment to wave when she thought she spotted Judith. "You're such a gentleman," she teased in her happy state of mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 pm
"i am." he said cheerfully. "I'm nobility, don'tcha know. gentlemanly-ness is part of the bag, babe." he winked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm
"Aren't I the lucky savage...." Koko laughed and blushed slightly at being called babe. She could only imagine the disapproval of Drake's parents and fellow countrymen if she had been around back then. But that was a time long since past....no point in dwelling in past.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games