Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 pm
Mira smiled slightly "I plan to get him out of hiding if I can as well...Though I imagine getting him out will take more than a scolding."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... You never know... it may be very difficult, or you may just turn up and happen to find him... it's not like you had planned to find me when you were... picking up the cat in the alley... and I've been hidden in there for a good number of years."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "I don't know...I just hope we find him at all." She put her free hand in her pocket to calm Shadow's squirming and looked down at the passing trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 pm
Oblen nods slightly and then looks away. He then blinks, looking to Mira to say "... You know... uh... I believe... tomorrow’s the day I was born, in hell, and the same day as I came up to Earth... also the same day that I first entered the shack and hid away... big days happened on my day of birth..." He says before looking down to the ground below.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 pm
Mira looked at him, an odd look on her face "Tomorrow's your birthday?" She felt odd, knowing the day he'd been born was the day her mother was murdered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:13 pm
Oblen nods a bit. "Uh... Yes... yes it is... a lot tends to have or does happen on my Birthday, why?.. something else happen to add on the list of what occured during my birthday?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm
Mira's face hardened slightly "My mother was murdered on your birthday..." Shadow mew and popped his head out of her pocket to look at the passing trees.Mira watched the cat, her face never changing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Oblen blinks before looking away a bit. "Oh, I see... that's... that's ironic?... that's... that's sad... that's... hm..." After a short moment of silence, Oblen looks to Mira to say "... Well... not my first bad thing to happen on my birthday..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:44 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "It's not your fault, so don't worry about it..." Tapping Shadow's head lightly, she waited until he curled back up in her pocket before buttoning it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm
Oblen nods a bit, looking down again. "Yeah, yeah... I know... but it's just sort of... I don't know... nothing much good came for my birthdays anyway... so... just... forget that tommorow'll be my birthday..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm
Mira's face softened slightly when she looked at him, squeezing his hand slightly "I wont forget.Something good has happened Oblen, it may not be yourbirthday but it was close enough when I found out I'm pregnant..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm
Oblen nods a little bit with a small smile. "Yeah, and I guess it's just... just an early birthday gift, hu?... well, not JUST an early birthday gift... something good to live on..." He says before looking to Mira to say "... and I guess that may just get me threw all the birthday madness... but just know... I tend to be a bit down in the dumps on my birthday."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Mira squeezed his hand gently "That's going to have to change.Nobody should be down on their birthday, even a demon with issues." She smiled slightly and sighed, hiding a grimace.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm
Oblen nods a little. "Well, yeah, I know... but part of the reason is because... well, the big man down stairs... a lot of the time on my birthday he'd deeply burn into my skin, cause me to cough blood, and all sorts of things to make my birthdays... well, a living hell... then he'd pull a few strings on me... make me feel depressed, enraged, and just... any negative emotion... I'd also hallucinate..." He says before looking down again.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games