Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Dstdnt
xD Well~ it started on the 14th~ so umm xD sweatdrop Also a few things in Digimon Central~ but tomorrow there will be something that almost everyone can really look forward too~ =D ^-^ sweatdrop

If you mean the knight's night thing i won that, just need karan to get the art for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm
=O Ooh, okay, can't wait XD
Wait, haha, by tomorrow did you mean today or...24 hours from when you posted that? I always get confused with that, because time zones and all, lol.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:58 pm
-walks in carrying a giant flag with a picture of chibi Toan holding his hand out in a peace sign for victory- I, Toan, hereby claim this unwanted land as my own! -slams the flag down and it begin to flutter in the air as a gust of wind begin to blow on it-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:02 pm
*snaps and flag explodes* Nah  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 pm
Figured you would do something like that -grins and watch as the Flag continue to flutter in the explosion- made sure it was fire proof whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 pm
*Tsunami washes flag away then shark eats it*  

Cephalon Kish

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
*Tsunami washes flag away then shark eats it*

*random Cerberumon appears and sends shark to Dark Area*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm
-Toan had shove the flag so deep into the ground that it had stood it ground. The flag was made out of a special type of silk that was so sharp it rip the sharks to shred when they try to consume it- How you think I made it fireproof?  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm
...Toan...you just tried to claim MY land as your own... >.>

This is -my- land. >:l ! *magically pulls flag out of the ground and mentally disintegrates it*

And! As Queen of this land here, I now pass judgment and punishment...TO THE DUNGEONS WITH YOU TOAN!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm
*soldiers pick up Toan by his arms, put shackles on hyis handsa, bind his powers and tosses him into a cell*  

Cephalon Kish

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:24 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
...Toan...you just tried to claim MY land as your own... >.>

This is -my- land. >:l ! *magically pulls flag out of the ground and mentally disintegrates it*

And! As Queen of this land here, I now pass judgment and punishment...TO THE DUNGEONS WITH YOU TOAN!

Only the dungeons?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:29 pm
-stares at the ash that used to be his flag- l:= .......l:< -breaks free of his chains using sheer strength, will power, and anger and kick the soldiers a**- You ,young lady, had just wage war on the United Nation of Toan! You shall now feel the wrath of the vast and powerful kingdom of To-Ania!  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:29 pm
>;D my dungeons are...special. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm
*Grabs swords handle and army of angels, demons and merc. humans appear* You shall bow or die!  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Me? The young lady who just happened to strongly destroy your flag? Just waged war against your kingdom?
Oh right, me.

Toan, take a goooooood looooooooong look at what I just did to your conquering flag. Look at the ashes. It used to be a pretty sturdy flag. Now, just.look.at.it.

War against you? I'll totally own you. >:3  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games