Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

kiska166
                                          ╔══════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Adopted
                                          ╚══════════════════════╝

Philip's name was called, and it took him a second to realize what to do next. The boy walked up the stairs and sat in front of the hat, hoping he'd be put in the same house as the two friends he made at the platform; Iso and Quinn. He didn't need any new friends. The two he made were plentiful and they'd do just fine.

RECLUSIVE Philip is usually very quiet when meeting someone new. He prefers for them to do the talking and for him to just listen. He also tends to prefer to be alone than spend time with others because he doesn't like getting close to someone and then having to say goodbye. In fact, he spent the majority of his childhood playing with his imaginary Puck instead of humans.
                                          APPREHENSIVE This is especially true for when Phil is meeting a new foster family. In the past, he's been told he'd get to stay with a family for a very, very long time, but sooner or later, he'd always end up with a different family. Bouncing around from family to family made him anxious about suddenly having to pack up and leave again.
                                          MESSY Phil's bedroom looks like a tornado hit it. Toys and books and games and clothes are thrown all over the place. Once he is told to clean, he does so; however, within twenty four hours, all of his belongings are all over the place once again.
                                          EASY GOING Philip got very accustomed to going with the flow. This is why he doesn't get upset whenever plans change and his whole future, or at least the way he'd imagined it, changes.
                                          EVEN TEMPERED Phil does not get angry or annoyed very easily. There are only certain things that piss him off or kill his mood. Any other time, he is usually neither happy or excited, nor grumpy.
                                          POLITE Philip knows his manners. He says "please" and "thank you" when asking for something, pushes his chair in after standing up, and never physically hits anybody.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
My dear boy!
So closed off, so antisocial!
Let's see if we can't push those boundaries a little
You might be surprised by how much you like it

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:17 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
Griffin Bran Fearon
Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Comic Collector

Location : The Black Lake → Great Hall

Griffin managed to give Manon his name before the boats took off across the lake. The ride wasn’t all that bad and before long they were at the castle. The pounding in his chest didn’t seem to let up as he listed to the instructions given by the adults present. The houses were enough for him to get. He learned enough of that from reading and his father. His father was a Slytherin. It was all he could think about as they walked into the great hall.

It wasn’t long before Griffin was sitting before the entire school. His only thought was the same it had always been. ‘I don’t want to be my father.’ That would never change. ‘Please don’t put me on the path to be like him.’ He thought. Though the house wouldn’t make him so, he didn’t want to be reminded of him. He only hoped the sorting hat understood.

Status : Feeling Free but Nervous
                                                  Company : Manon & Other First Years

Attire : Unsorted

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ ASTUTE I’ve spent my life with parents who didn’t really want me. As such I got really good at watching and learning. I notice changes with those around me. From my mother’s fear of what I could do, or my father’s desire for more then what he had. I pick up on things, learn from them, and hopeful learn what to do. It helps that I have a sharp mind and quick wit about me sometimes.
                                                      ■ RESOURCEFUL Being left to my own devices I became rather creative or inventive. Not only do I read a lot, but I also spend a lot of time creating things. With nothing better to do I needed to fill my time with something productive. While some of my ideas never worked out, some have. I’m actually pretty good at coming up with quick and clever ways when in a tricky situation. My dad at times came be particularly tricky.
                                                      ■ PRIVATE Now it’s not that I don’t like to share my thoughts or my feelings with others necessarily. Although I’m not always a fan of sharing my feelings. It’s that I don’t like talking about my personal or rather my family life. People don’t need to know that I have a mother who sent me away and a father who couldn’t be bothered with me. It’s all very complicated and I’m not one to get into it.
                                                      ■ SELFLESS My mum always said I’m a helpful person. I don’t know if I’d go so far as to believe her words though. When given the chance to I’m willing to go out of my way to give others a helping hand. That much is true. I’m even willing to put others before myself but only if they deserve it. I certainly won’t be putting someone ahead of myself if they were mistreating myself or others. If someone doesn’t wish to help others why should others help them?
                                                      ■ ADAMANT If you haven’t picked up on it, I’m a tad stubborn. Once I set my mind to something I’m not the type to change it. So, if I want to accomplish something no way is someone going to get me to stop trying. No matter the task or how impossible it seems. I’m not saying I can’t be talked out of things, but I can be rather determined from time to time.
                                                      ■ ALERT I’m alert if not a bit wary about potential dangers and/or difficult circumstances. At times I feel like something unsettling might happen but I’m rarely accurate. Perhaps I’m a tad paranoid when you really stop to think about it. However, I don’t dwell on the bad or I don’t try too. Though at least we can say I’m observant of my surroundings. Not much gets past me.
                                                      ■ PRUDENT With that said, I’m always thinking of the future. All actions influence what happens in the world. I would like to make decisions that will be helpful for the future. If I’m not looking ahead at the possible consequences of my actions I could turn around and make the wrong decision. Like my parents have done. They never thought about what would happen to anyone, not even themselves. Maybe if they were looking to the future they would see I’m miserable with the way things are.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Don't want to be like your father, eh?
Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:31 pm
The Sorting Hat

Neryem
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It was the moment of truth. Aniyah sat in front of the room, all eyes on her as she peered up at the hat while it did its job. Aurora had gone before her though Annie had paid little attention to where exactly she had been placed. She was much too busy wondering which of the four houses she would be placed in to notice that she had gone up before her. "Not exactly the fashion accessory I was hoping to present to the school." She said to herself, leaning back and forth as the hat pondered where to put her. She would look back at all the sets of eyes staring her way and await her judgement.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RESILIENT
                          Growing up as the youngest sibling of three brothers makes little room for signs of weakness. Aniyah has suffered her fair share of scrapes and bruises, not afraid of getting her hands dirty or worn from whatever she wants to do. Once she sets her mind to something, she's in it until the job is done.

CARING
                          The fact that Aniyah hates to admit, believing it it makes you incredibly vulnerable to admit so. She cares deeply for the well being of her friends and acquaintances, even if they haven't done anything to directly benefit her. While in this state of mind, she becomes very attached, often refusing to leave her friend's side unless she's absolutely sure that they'll be able to get by on their own.

BRAVE
                          Not one to back down from a dare or challenge, Aniyah tends to see every obstacle blocking her path as another way to grow. She'll happily put her nose to the grindstone for a while and deal with whatever needs to be dealt with. She can be known to over do it, and go looking for something to waste some time if bored or has nothing else really going on in her life.

ENCOURAGING
                          Somebody's gotta have your back, but that doesn't mean they can take care of you always. Not wanting others to go through whatever hard times she's gone through herself, Annie is very helpful and wants to see her friends or classmates succeed more so over herself. She enjoys watching people learn from themselves and others, eventually doing whatever gave them trouble in the first place on their own. While she can push them too hard sometimes, the redhead only wants them to be as strong as her.

SARCASTIC
                          While not one to always joke around, Aniyah's sense of humor can be a tad honest for most people's sake. She picks up her sarcasm from her older brother, and wields it with just as much skill as he can.

HOTHEADED
                          Matching her fiery hair color, Aniyah has a bit of a short fuse when it comes to controlling her anger. Even joking around, she can sometimes become upset when somebody jokes about an area she's particularly sore about. One sure way to get under her skin is to make a ginger joke, which may or may result in a crude remark or fistfight.

Quote:

Fashion accessory? Honestly, child
I'm much more than that, do try to keep up
Well, with fire like that, it's no question for you

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:34 pm
The Sorting Hat

mc2
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had traveled from the boats to the castle and to the Great Hall considerably quieter than she had been earlier. Her excitement quieting to awe. This is where she and her brother's parents met. Where they were likely conceived as well. They were Hogwarts children through and through and the place was magical. Mary gasped looking up at the ceiling and then grinned when she saw the magical hat that would determine her fate. Oh how she wanted to be a Gryffindor like her Dad! He would be so proud of her she was sure.

Soon her name was called and she walked to the stool with her head held high and a confident smile. Taking a seat she closed her eyes waiting for the hat to spark to life again and whispered, "Please put me in Gryffindor, Mr. Hat. I want to be in the same house my Dad was. Please Gryffindor... I... I think it would make him really happy if I was sorted there." She knew her brother was likely not a Gryffindor candidate as he and their father were so different and a bit at odds, so it was her duty to follow their Dad's footsteps right? Oh she hoped the hat listened to her plea!

SOCIABLE
                                                              Despite being home schooled by her grandmother she was always very sociable and involved in events at the local church that her grandmother raised her and her brother in.
                                                              OPTIMISTIC
                                                              Mary always believes in the best in others. Even when wronged she has trouble holding grudges or disliking others. Mary likes to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.
                                                              ADVENTUROUS
                                                              Being an optimist, Mary sees adventures in all she does and enjoys new things and experiences.
                                                              KIND
                                                              Mary believes in kindness not only to her peers and superiors but to those below her. She will spare a moment to help others without expecting anything in turn. Her philosophy is that helping one another is basic human decency.
                                                              BUBBLY
                                                              Mary is not only sociable she is easily excitable and finds joy in life. She loves to bring life and energy into a room. She enjoys finding cheer in even the littlest things in life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
You need to forge your own path
And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:36 pm
The Sorting Hat

mc2
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <1st Year>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous/Worried
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn did not know if he should be worried about his sister and her newfound quietness or thankful for it. It allowed Quinn to study their surroundings as well. Hogwarts may not have been magical to Quinn as this romantic place that their parents met like it was for Mary, but it was still rightly magical in its own way. The castle loomed over them and Quinn couldn't help but admire it. There was practically nothing even close to the architecture of the ancient castle and with the magical elements like the ceiling, Quinn was in awe as well.

He was finally catching some of Mary's excitement about the sorting, but he was worried too. Not for his sake did he worry but Mary's. Mary's heart was set on one thing: making their Dad proud by being a Gryffindor. Quinn was sure that it would be a disappointment for Mary tonight (maybe) and definitely in the future. Their parents, dear ol' Dad included, were better off to be seen as an aunt or uncle that lived far away than their parents. Their grandma raised them, and for that Quinn felt it was rude to her almost to cling to the hopes of being reunited all together the four of them as a happy family.

Quinn's worry about his sister calmed his nerves and at least his hair didn't keep turning orange. Instead a hint of yellow, turning his hair a shade or two lighter than his usual darker brown, was there and his eyes were a yellow-brown at the moment as he watched his sister and her sorting. Yet before he could process the results his name was being called. He knew that the likelihood of him being sorted in the same house was slim as they were in many ways opposites so he vowed to meet with his sister at Breakfast before class the next day since he was sure they didn't have time to catch up at the feast. Hopefully and likely, Mary would be busy meeting new friends.

Taking a seat Quinn let the hat be placed on his head and he tried to clear his mind as he closed his eyes waiting for the hat's decision. Unlike his sister, he was sure he would be happy wherever he was sorted though he preferred somewhere not as loud as Gryffindor seemed to be.

OBSERVANT
                                                      Unlike his sister, Quinn does not suffer from "rose-colored glasses syndrome." He sees the world as it really is and tends to notice the feelings of others around him more, especially when someone is trying to hide or hold back their feelings.
                                                      INTELLIGENT
                                                      Despite his parents (many) faults, they were not dumb. In fact they were professors at Hogwarts once upon a time. Quinn did inherit his parents' intelligence and wits. Quinn has always been the top of his class (though he was homeschooled so he argues he only had one person to compete with). Adults tend to remark on his brilliance though after he warms up enough to talk with them.
                                                      ANXIOUS/SHY
                                                      Quinn is unlike his sister and is not able to easily befriend strangers. In fact new people often make him nervous which still (to his dismay) causes him to turn slightly orange when nervous.
                                                      WRY SENSE OF HUMOR
                                                      Even at a young age Quinn has developed a rather wry sense of humor, especially compared to children of his own age. He is sure that it has to do with coping with his parents' craziness.
                                                      QUIET
                                                      Quinn never particularly liked loud games or even raised voices finding both to cause him to be a bit nervous. He does not seek to be the center of attention and is happier being an observer of the world around him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ah, such concern for your dear sister
A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:38 pm
The Sorting Hat

Essy ze Ninja
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
Unsorted First Year ____
════════════════════
__

Edric had a while to wait. He fidgeted with the clasps on his robe, then the inky black hem which would soon be enchanted with the colors of his house. Logically, he knew he ought to want Slytherin. It's what his mother and father would have wanted. But, did he really belong there? He didn't think so. More than anything, he wished for Ravenclaw. It was a decent house, right? How disappointed could his mother be? And besides, his siblings were in Ravenclaw. He wanted to be with them, even if he wasn't the most brilliant boy out there. Not every eagle could be a prodigy genius, that would just be silly. The moment his name was called, he nearly missed it. Half of him was expecting “Thomas McGregor” to be called, not an “Edric Nott”. The headmistress was about to repeat herself until it dawned on him. 's**t, that's me, innit?' Then scampered up to the stool. 'Just put me somewhere I can be happy, tha's all I want, really.

■ CONFLICTED; The devil and angel like to call his shoulders home; there's always one part of him that will want to do the opposite of whatever he's done. Choosing the good path leads envy to the bad. The bad path brings heavy guilt from the good. He had been so sure of himself, once, but now every choice is filled with doubt.
■ HYPERSENSITIVE; The trauma of losing a family, twice, had an effect on Edric. He doesn't like to be reminded that his brothers aren't his brothers anymore. Reminders of his past life are emotional for him, good or bad. He reacts harshly, quickly, and with little regard for consequences. He's emotionally uneasy and not well equipped or mature enough to handle it.
■ PLAYFUL; Despite everything, maybe even because of everything, he tries to have fun in the rare moments when he can. If he can filch his uncle's broom for an unsupervised flight, he will, or throw himself into games as an escape from reality.
■ CAUTIOUS; It's not that he believes people are bad, or that they're all liars, but he does wonder who, of them all, might hurt him. He's guarded and jumpy. Nor very willing to put himself in harms way. Empty parking lots comes with horror music, and losing the sight of a guardian unleashes bullets of sweat. He's paranoid something will happen to him again.
■ IMAGINATIVE; Throughout it all, whether as Edric or Tommy or Edric again, his sense of imagination and wonder never wavered. He spends his nights daydreaming of impossibilities, and wastes his free time world-building fantasies instead of studying. He's also easily distracted, impulsive, and has a short attention span.
■ STUBBORN; Edric wants to feel like he has some control in his life, even if that control simply means saying "no." He doesn't like to be pushed if he's not ready. He doesn't change his mind easily.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall of 2040
【WHERE:: The Sorting
【WITH WHO:: first years, the hat, and Harlowe
╚═════════════════════════╝

These are strange times for you, aren't they, dear boy?
Don't worry so much over your family,
You're in need of clarity and companionship, I'd say
You'll find plenty of both in spades in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 pm
The Sorting Hat

Essy ze Ninja

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Unsorted, First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
_______

Isolde could hardly contain her excitement. She bounced on the tip of her toes to catch a better glimpse of the four long tables and all of the different faces hidden among them. Somewhere, her sister sat in green. Maybe scowling, or more likely, not even paying attention. Which summed up her feelings for her sister's house in two brilliant words: hell no. Honestly, she'd rather the hat declare her a squib in front of the whole school then be subjected to her sister's ego for the next four bloody years. If she could make Gryffindor, even bloody better. Her name was one of the first to be called to the stool. She lurched from the crowd, nearly tripped, rolled her ankle, then bounced the rest of the way. 'Alrigh hat, my entire future rests on your bloody brim, please don't muck it up.'

■ COMPASSIONATE; Feelings of guilt, pity, and heartache have become quite normal for this child. She cares about every living creature and growing plant, and it hurts to see the world around her in pain. She's giving, eager to lend a hand, and always willing to share with people less fortunate.
■ SARCASTIC; Caring so much isn't easy in her family, they look down upon it and only offer snide comments. Isolde has to actively fight against herself. So she gets snippy, tries to push people away, and is starting to build a wall to guard her emotions.
■ BITTER; The world isn't fair and she rather wished it were. There's always a tragedy on the radio or in the newspapers; homeless are on the streets; children are apparently starving in Africa; but she has everything and more. And if that weren't enough, her family is always chastising and reprimanding her for wanting to be just and good.
■ CONSCIENTIOUS; Isolde is a just and fair child. She takes great care in always being equal. She works hard at everything she does, even if it's not typically what she should be doing. Isolde has a heavy conscience, white lies and fibbing is one thing, but she'd never try to hurt or steal from anyone.
■ BOLD; Her mother had always taught her to be herself. (Unfortunately that seemed to backfire on her.) Isolde stays true to her nature; she's kind but rebellious, and takes no shite from anyone. If she sees trouble, she's going to call it out for what it is. Especially if she sees someone being bullied.
■ INTROSPECTIVE; Isolde spends a lot of time in her head with her thoughts and moods. She enjoys alone time. When faced with a problem, she'll try to look at every angle and possibility before making a decision (even if that decision might not be the best.)

════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall of 2040
WHERE:: The Sorting
WITH WHO:: first years

════════════════════

Rest assured, I'm not in the business of 'mucking it up' as it were
And you've nothing to fear, your sisters house isn't a fit for you
No, I think you'll do rather well in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:43 pm
The Sorting Hat

Julian Galaksylph

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera had never felt this feeling of being awestruck before, as she looked around the place with her green eyes sparkling with positive excitement. It felt so positive that she felt like for once, she didn't have to hold her emotions back as the the good overwhelmed her usually jaded thoughts. This was the school her parents met, especially in Hufflepuff. This was probably the school her Uncle Lazuli found happiness and ambition, especially when this was the school he met Aunt Georgia. Even if she barely knew her aside from the pictures Lazuli kept in the shop's work station.

The moment the hat called her by her full name, Mera put up a face and walked with her chin up, trying to look like she was ready for this. As she took a seat on the stool, she immediately saw her cousin for afar- most likely wanting to see where she'll end up to as well as giving her a thumbs up to assure her that it will be alright. She was honestly nervous and scared, most likely of surprises. Mera never liked surprises because it made her fidget more, no matter how she fought her emotions to keep her cool. She bloody worked hard for it, and she would rather look like a sociopath than someone who looked helpless and subject to pity.

Suddenly Mera felt uncomfortable when the mind-reading hat was on her head, knowing that it could see any thought and secret that was in her mind- including how she was covertly scared underneath her stoic expression. This was just invasion of privacy honestly. But she gritted her teeth and decided to suck it up. Logically, she wanted to be in Gryffindor to prove that she was not to be pitied, but on the other hand... Mera wanted to be in a house where she will feel happy. Time is gold, better cherish it while it last.

SKITTISHEsmeralda was understandably fearful to anything that bumps. Sudden noise, fights, conflict- she would jump at those kinds of things with her heart on her throat. She gets petrified when someone shouts at her, more so if they tried to do something bad at her or anyone she's close to. This often clashes when Esmeralda was trying to be stoic, as she cannot help but wait for the shoe to drop in the library yet want to keep herself together to prevent herself from looking fragile.

SOFT-SPOKENEsmeralda is quiet not because she's timid or shy, she just doesn't feel like it. One of her default traits since birth, she struggles to keep up with people with either loud mouths or poor hearing. If she could get something that could actually amplify her voice in a "typically accepted" volume without the need to stress her voice, Esmeralda would. However, having to speak louder is a lot of work for her, and so it annoys her if people told her to repeat everything she has to say. And thus, she doesn't really like loud-mouths, people who love the sound of their voices, or people who just like wasting their voices. The only time she has ever raised her voice was when she was angry or had enough with your obnoxiousness that she felt the need to snap.

STOICNot wanting to be pitied in a constant basis, Esmeralda learned to control her emotions and enduring many things with a straight face. She likes to think that she can handle anything, and so she does her best to not shed a tear and be beaten down by any circumstances. However, this made her look apathetic and aloof, but better look like that than looking useless. Fortunately, this practice gives her the ability to keep a level head and not letting her emotions cloud her judgement. But if she does reach the breaking point, Esmeralda wouldn't know how to handle her own tide of emotion once it got released.

BRAVEWhile Esmeralda would be lying to say that she isn't afraid of many things, she still does her best to endure it and go through it. She still has a lot of fears and would still be frozen at first, but she chose to move forward than dwelling in one place. And so, she always expects that the worst will barge in her door anytime, making her have a jaded worldview. And as much as she could empathize with unfortunate people, that doesn't mean that she will tolerate those who let tragedy consume them into a self-pitying mess. As a result, she pretty much looks down on those who are weak-willed and meek.

EMPATHETICEsmeralda doesn't see the point of dismissing people's struggles and thinking that she had it worse. Seeing her family struggle just like her, she came to the understanding that it's best to help them rather than competing over who has the most problems of them all. And so, she empathizes with them and would help them with the best of her ability. However, one should not play the 'Pain Olympics' within her earshot, as she would be angry at anyone who says that they're the most miserable person and thus let the earth swallow them.

RESOLVEDEsmeralda isn't the type to let the world make situations for her, instead she wants to be the one who gets to control her future. She plans and looks ahead, and strives to work hard for something to get what she wants as if there's a time limit. She after all values the concept of time and just doesn't like to waste it on doing nothing. This was because she felt that there will something out there who will try to stop her from getting to her goal, let alone a good life, so the fairest thing to do was to plan ahead. This makes her feel impatient and doesn't like people making her wait without anything to keep her occupied.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Great Hallxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Sorting Hat
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I do apologize for the intrusion, dear, this will only take a minute
You really don't have to try so hard to prove yourself, you know
I think you'll be just fine in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 pm
The Sorting Hat

Yukina101
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack had rode in the rickety boats trying not to feel sick (he knew he shouldn't have talked himself into a third pumpkin pastry) and had still been in awe at the castle's silhouette even though he'd been inside before numerous times. He supposes there was a different between living here months at a time compared to just visiting with his mum. He had a feeling Will was feeling the same way but before he could say anything the trip was over and they were all being shuffled from the boathouse to the castle and then lead in front of the entire fracken school. Like he wasn't nervous enough! Once the sorting began his minded sort of started to wander, the price he paid for having a last name in the middle of the alphabet, before at long last he was called. He gave a brief wave to his mum who was sitting at the teacher's table before sitting on the stool and having the hat (afuddyduddyhat!) placed over his head.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ◊ MISCHIEVOUS Jack and his twin are always looking to spice up life; be it with pranks, jokes, tricks, or funny cartoons. He tries to keep it funny since it's never funny when someone cries.
      ◊ LOUD He's honestly tried to be quiet, like twice in his entire life before he discovered it's just not in him. He likes being heard and sometimes the only way to be understood is to have it shouted.
      ◊ CURIOUS Jack loves the Discovery channel, mainly because of his dad's fascination with dragons that sorta dragged him along for the ride. But now it's sort of..everything. Once he finds something he's interested in, he will attempt to learn all he can about it.
      ◊ DARING Life was meant to be lived! He loved adventures and don't things that other people thought couldn't be done. Even if it ended in injury; scrapes were just stories.
      ◊ SINGLE-MINDED Once he's gotten an idea in his mind, Jack's very hard pressed to release it. Depending on the idea, it'll literally bug him until he's found the answers or a solution.
      ◊ IMPULSIVE Jack's very big on jumping in feet first and has yet to completely regret it. He generally thinks stuff is more fun if you don't think it over too much.

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

Fuddyduddy? Well, hardly the worst I've been called
Ah, but you're an easy one, lad
For you, it's

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:47 pm
The Sorting Hat

Yukina101
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will was so over the pomp and circumstance,he just wanted to get to the bloody good part so he could finally get this all over with! Any anxiety previously had had been pushed aside by sheer annoyance. If they were gonna have them corralled like this and put up on the chopping block, the least they could do was feed them first! He waited with the others, trying very hard not to fidget too much or worse tap his foot, when his name was called and he could (finally) walk up to the stool He sent a brief grin to his mum (why did she look more nervous than he did?) and waited for the hat to decide his fate. Stupid as that sounded.
xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ◊ CURIOUS Will likes figuring stuff out, mainly how stuff works. Sometimes he'll work out stuff with his twin but he liked the technical side of it a bit more.
      ◊ DEVIOUS He loved pulling pranks, mainly because he loved seeing the before's and after's. He liked that calm before the storm anxiousness and then the mayhem the prank caused.Not bad mayhem though, funny stuff.
      ◊ ADVENTUROUS Will never tried to shy away from a challenge no matter where it came from, even from his own brother. He always enjoyed finding the craziest things they could think of to do.
      ◊ CRAFTY Not like actual crafts, though he has gotten pretty good at paper mache, but at planning. Pranks don't work nearly as well if there isn't planning.
      ◊ OBSERVANT To try and stay out of trouble, Will liked having eyes and ears everywhere. And if that made him nosy, so what. At least he knew some of the good stuff before most of the adults. And it kept him at least two steps ahead in almost everything. Except Izzy goddangit.
      ◊ BOSSY He doesn't mean to be, it's just that sometimes he has ideas and plans that he likes seeing done the exact way he wrote them. It's not his fault some people just don't listen when he kinda knows better.

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

Patience is a virtue, my dear boy
You'd do well to remember that anticipation makes things better
As for your sorting, hm
Yes, I think you'll be best off in

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:49 pm
The Sorting Hat

The Forgotten Weasley
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ unsorted

Dagrun wasn't worried about her sorting. She didn't really care where she ended up, although she'd be surprised if it was Gryffindor or Slytherin. Pappa hadn't gone to Hogwarts, and the Incubator had been in Ravenclaw. Her concern was mainly that she thought it very likely that Donner would be in a different house from her, and he'd be upset about it. Of course, she was sure he'd bounce back eventually, and he probably wouldn't have any issues making friends, but she'd feel guilty all the same. He was her brother, and she felt it was her duty to look after his more sensitive feelings. As an Eide, she was one of the first names called, and called before her brother, at that. Dagrun dutifully sat down on the stool and screwed her eyes shut as the hat came down on her head.

OOC:
GENEROUS
xxx»» Dagrun is always willing to share, be it her toys, time, or help. If someone is even the slightest bit kind or friendly towards her she tends to return the favor tenfold, which can be either well received or seen as off-putting,depending on the person. Naturally kind and caring, Dagrun is always willing to give as much as she possibly can to the people around her, even to her own detriment. She feels genuinely miserable when someone is hurting and there is nothing she can say or do to make them feel better.

METICULOUS
xxx»» Dagrun is a bit of a perfectionist. She often spends far more time than necessary on things like a drawing or a letter, and likes everything around her to be very orderly. She is also very conscientious about her appearance at all times, always trying to comb her hair or make sure her shirt is wrinkle-free. While not obsessively neat, Dagrun does like to know that any chaos around her is organized chaos, or at least chaos that makes sense to her.

HUMBLE
xxx»» Dagrun is usually on the more quiet, reserved side, though she isn't shy and enjoys making friends, nor does she despise small talk. But she tends to go unnoticed, or at least feels like she does, especially in a group. This rarely bothers her, as she doesn't like being the center of attention at all, but Dagrun doesn't know when she needs to stand up for herself or take credit for her own efforts. Her more downplayed nature is easily taken advantage of by others.

REPRESSED
xxx»» Dagrun is far from a free spirit; she is easily ashamed or made self conscious of her own thoughts and feelings, and constantly worried that she is doing or thinking something wrong. She is restrained to the point where it borders on bottling up all her feelings and keeping them tucked safely away. While this does make her extremely polite and rarely one to misbehave or act out, it also leads to more feelings of bitterness and envy on her own part.

DILIGENT
xxx»» Dagrun tends to take things rather seriously, even what might seem like minor rules. Try getting her to tell a minor lie or mislead someone, for instance. If told that she needs to do something, chances are that she will straight away do it. If she starts something she'll refuse to stop until she's done, and this can make her quite mulish and single-minded at times. But she feels better knowing that she puts her whole heart into everything that comes her way.

STUBBORN
xxx»» Dagrun is notoriously one to 'forgive but not forget'. While she tries her best not to hold grudges, everyone who knows her is aware that she is not someone you necessarily want to have gotten on the bad side of, since it isn't exactly easy for her to just 'let things go'. If Dagrun sets out to do something, she is going to do it, come hell or high water. Unfortunately this makes her absolutely terrible at arguing, since she tends to just buckle down on her original point and refuse to engage past a certain point.

Username

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

You've a good heart, my dear
Coupled with a steadfast heart
Let's see if we can't aim for a bright future as well in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:54 pm
The Sorting Hat

The Forgotten Weasley
Mercy, mercy, knock down my door
Told me you were here to replace my scorn
Not so fast with your stick back face
I dare you to run when they get there

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Manon had shared a boat with some boy named Griffin, a truly ridiculous name for a very quiet boy. At least he hadn't insisted on small talk, since she'd been in no mood for it. She wasn't nervous. She was just... in a highly emotional state, because this was very important. Well, it wasn't as if she'd be disowned or anything, but she wanted to live up to the family name, and once upon a time, Warlows had been Slytherins, with the occasional Ravenclaw. Now they were just a convoluted mess. Nevertheless, if the hat put her into Hufflepuff, she was going to scream and set it on fire, because that simply wouldn't do. She was nothing like Mother.

OOC:
BRAZEN
xxx»» Manon is shameless. She very rarely regrets what she says or does, and is used to acting without consequence. She's awful at holding back or restraining herself, and won't hesitate to say exactly what she thinks. While this does make her naturally confident and very difficult to intimidate, she's also completely unrepentant, even when she probably should feel at least a bit embarrassed or apologetic. Manon is fond of saying inappropriate or outrageous things just to get a reaction from those around her.

DISMISSIVE
xxx»» Manon is extremely self-centered and typically doesn't consider the thoughts or feelings of others. Even when she does, she usually couldn't care less. She's not at all afraid to tell someone flat-out that she thinks they're an idiot and that no one cares about what they want, but expects those around her to do what she wants regardless, making her more than a little hypocritical. Manon is a terrible person to turn to for sympathy or advice, mostly because she's so preoccupied with herself.

RECKLESS
xxx»» Manon is a very impulsive person with little regard for rules or warnings. She doesn't usually care about the impact her actions have on others and is a very rash and careless person, prone to making messes of the things and people around her. Manon would much rather 'ask for forgiveness than ask for permission' but even then, she's hardly the type to admit to having done anything wrong or having made a mistake.

FRIVOLOUS
xxx»» Manon comes across as quite shallow and materialistic, overly concerned with things like hair and clothes and how much money her peers have. She openly admits to judging people by how they look, rather than by their character, and won't hesitate to criticize those whom she feels have invited scorn via their appearance or attitude. While she's far from stupid, she's quite content to let people dismiss her as spoiled and entitled if it means they let their guard down around her.

SPITEFUL
xxx»» Manon is an incredibly petty and vindictive person who finds it very difficult to let go of any sort of grudge. She takes things extremely personally and is often hostile for no reason, often convinced those around her are out to one-up her. She's been known to do rather nasty things just because she felt they were deserved, and never accepts any of the blame. Someone else is always responsible for her actions.

CHOLERIC
xxx»» Manon has a horrible temper and has been known to lash out at others at the drop of a hat. It doesn't take much to set her off and she can often be found seething over some perceived slight or insult. Manon is the perfect example of someone who 'can dish it but not take it'. While she expects other people to tolerate her poor behavior and rude attitude, she's incapable of putting up with even the slightest annoyance from others without going off on them.

Username

Feel my wicked ways running through my veins
Take a bitter taste of a shallow grave
I watched you burn, burn, burn
Till the many breaks, and you wash away

So concerned with legacy,
Yet you don't wish to share your mother's house?
Interesting, well, I'll play
Yes, you'll do quite well in

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:56 pm
The Sorting Hat

Graydon Ironshield
User Image
Katya Patrovna
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Arriving in the Great Hall, Katya knew one of her fears was about to be realized: sure enough they'd get Sorted in front of everybody in the school. Standing on her tiptoes she couldn't make out anyone she knew at any of the four long tables, though she knew Faina would be at the Slytherin Table watching for her to take her turn with the ... Sorting Hat. Honestly, when 'test' was mentioned, she figured maybe it might have been one of those written tests, with the score determining what House one went to. Getting trotted out to have a knacky old hat put on her head in front of everyone was not what she thought of as a test. Listening to the Deputy Headmistress, Katya wasn't feeling particularly brave, erudite, clever or badger-like; if anything she felt lost.

When Katya finally heard her name called, she froze up, partly because it still didn't sound right to her ears, and partly because she was afraid she'd embarrass herself. Reminding herself of what her sister told her, she resolved to get through with this as quickly as possible, though she made a point of looking straight ahead as she walked up to where the Deputy Headmistress was and pretend the whole student body wasn't there watching her.

As the hat was lowered upon her head, Katya drew a deep breath. 'I don't know where I belong, Mister Hat,' she thought despairingly, 'and I don't know if I can be like my sister. Please put me somewhere I can fit in.'

Personality:

■ Shy: I’m not very good about dealing with people I don’t know, or being around large numbers of them. Loud people really put me off, and that’s why bullies think they can take advantage of me.
■ Loyal: Once somebody’s my friend, I stick by them, no matter what.
■ Smart: I’m really good at school, especially math, and I can pick up other languages pretty quickly.
■ Perceptive: I’m also pretty good at figuring out puzzles and spotting things other people might miss.
■ Sensitive: I try really hard to be considerate of other people’s feelings, but that’s because I don’t like being treated poorly too. I’ve been known to cry when my older sister cried, for no other reason than because she was crying.
■ Hardworking: Just because I am smart, though, there’s no excuse to sluff off, and taking shortcuts always seem to cost more than doing it right the first time. I guess some of my sister has rubbed off on me.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "
'

Somewhere you'll fit?
Why, dearest, that's what I do
And you'll fit in quite well in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:58 pm
The Sorting Hat

Julian Galaksylph
User Image

( HalfbloodUnsorted First YearMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Honestly, this was one of the times Donner wished he inherited pappa and Dagrun's good control of emotions. Or their nonchalancy, because he wasn't good at that either. And even if he did his morphing will still be on the way staining his intended style. Not that he was ashamed of it, and at least not all people know the representation of his colors. His family were after all the only people who can tell what he felt accurately and right off the bat.

The Norwegian walked while biting his lip and took a seat, watching the hat settle on his pastel yellow stair. Donner felt that this sorting might separate him from Dagrun, because he didn't want her to feel left out. Sure he was resilient and Dagrun didn't really care where she'd end up. She's his sister, and it felt like he feel the need to emphasize that he won't abandon her. So if they got separate, Donner won't be sure how to handle it because he was afraid of the idea of one of them feeling abandoned. But on the other hand he wanted to be in the house where he'll feel happy and have fun, even if it might mean being separated. Was Donner allowed to be selfish? Because selfishness sounded like the worst crime, and he would burn anything that reminds him his selfish egg-donor. Oh, he wished the Sorting Hat will tell him that that wasn't the case. But where was he better off, honestly?

EXPRESSIVEDonner is really good at expressing himself and thinking out loud. When it comes to strangers, Donner takes their opinion about him with a grain of salt as he reasoned that they don't know him well enough to define him. He is also honest and outspoken to what he felt and thinks that it's better to be say sorry for the rather blunt wording than create a big miscommunication. This goes hand to hand with his determined side, as he finds the both traits make the best results when effort was done in being himself. But still, that doesn't mean he wants to overshadow other people- as he actually also encourages people to be as expressive as him as well as offer them the chance in the limelight.

SOCIABLEDonner loves being in a group of people, or at least, just one person is a budding day for him. While he never have an ego, he just likes people living up the moment like he is. He also likes being with his twin and his older sister as well, his friendship with them are pretty much inseparable. However, him being such a social butterfly had caused to be a bit offputting to people who aren't in the same page as him- though he would give them space as soon as they tell him. And having the tendency to ramble and thinking out loud, Donner was capable of being awkward as a result.

DETERMINEDDonner already learned that not everything is a joke and sometimes, the best effort come with best results. When someone tells him something important to do, Donner's going to do it. He actually knows how to listen to anyone, especially his dad and his sisters when it was something serious. He was pretty much intent on making a lively time with himself and the people around him, and he would do anything just to make them smile. Strangers would see him as a boy who won't take things seriously due to his lively nature until Donner took action and show the opposite. However, if he was so determined on something, especially if it was heartfelt, he would sometimes ignore his needs until someone convinced him to stop.

CONFRONTATIONALDonner is the type who is willing to take action. He is one to point out the wrongdoings, especially if it's someone he won't feel bad about after calling them out. He does it even if he's aware that he'll get into trouble in the process. While he does still managed to be reckless and rash at times, Donner doesn't answer things with violence and more to words. His friends and loved ones are no exception, too, though in this case he was more to expressing his concerns than calling out as he trusts them to recognize their mistakes. It's also not a good idea to get on his bad side nor mess with his friends, as he then reveals his more aggressive side and will come for you in retribution.

SENSITIVEDue to an unfortunate event as a child, Donner is trying to be more aware to his surroundings and no longer has his head above the clouds. This is because he is so afraid that he missed something and could've done something to prevent it had he paid attention to it. While this is pretty much considered as a good development due to him becoming more grounded, it made Donner anxious as well as expecting misfortune to barge into his door sometimes. He is also sensitive to his loved ones' feelings and sometimes his own actions that might affect them.

SELFLESSBeing expressive and compromising aren't mutually exclusive, and Donner is pretty much that- moreso as a desire to never be like his self-absorbed mother. He is willing to make a fair deal to the people he trusts if it's possible, not wanting one of them to be the martyr. Donner is willing to sacrifice something for someone he loves while also leaving something for himself if possible. Because he is so afraid of being like his mother, Donner ended up wondering and afraid if what he gave or compromised for isn't considered generous enough unless someone talked him out of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx
                                                        ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ - Pale Yellowxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My dear boy!
Being in different houses doesn't mean you're abandoning each other!
I think it might be good for you both, in fact
Yes, and you'll do very well in

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I get a cool house!

London followed his cousins into the giant Great Hall, taking note to look to the heavens, as suggested by Nan. He wasn't expecting to see the moon and stars, so the curly haired teen gasped, wide-eyed. It was awesome and he'd barely walked in! Next, the boy took a moment to look around, sending a small wave to both Dris and Laili. There were so many people! He also saw his auntie sitting with the teachers, but it looked like she was laser focused on Will and Jack. Secretly, he was envious, wishing his mum was there to watch his sorting too. Oh well. He waited until he heard his name called (before Will and Jack, haha!) and he hurried to the front, curls bouncing wildly. He sat on the stool and bit his lip to try and hide a smile as the raggedy old hat was placed upon his head.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴛʜʟᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                            London is always playing, stretching, and running. He loves sports and playing games, particularly when he gets to play quidditch. He likes having the ability to cause injury to others without getting in trouble.
                                                            xxxxxHʏᴘᴇʀ:
                                                            London always has seemingly boundless energy. He is always up for any task, so long as he's not left to sit. He usually has ants in his pants and can't sit still, and there's seldom a time where he wants to relax calmly.
                                                            xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
                                                            London loves to learn, but only in hands-on settings. He asks a lot of questions and demands answers, usually to the point of annoying people. He likes exploring and finding new places, then learning all the secrets of those places.
                                                            xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
                                                            London is fiercely loyal to his friends. He'll go out of his way to stand by them, despite potentially putting himself in harm's way. He will stand up for them in fights or if he hears people talking bad about his friends.
                                                            xxxxxPʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                            London is super protective, if a bit overly so. He always keeps watch on his friends and family, ready to offer a hand or to punch someone's teeth in for the ones he loves.
                                                            xxxxxRᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss:
                                                            London has little to no regard for consequences, and often goes out of his way to do downright stupid things. He loves testing things, and occasionally winds up hurt. Luckily, when the injury is his own fault, he tends to laugh off the pain.

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

Ah, simple enough!
Yes, my dear boy, I know just where to put you!

Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games