Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his uniform
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // the Gryffindors/Celaena Snow
CURRENTLY THINKING // This summer is going to be... interesting? And probably not a good one.
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space "Try having two other siblings who look identical to you and are completely different in personalities. I guess, I'm in the mix too, and I'm just as different as my brothers. Hell, we are sorted into three different houses and I'm fairly sure some of our professors still can't tell us apart," Julius answered with a shrug. "So, I may have earned a few points for Slytherin or Hufflepuff and the same is true for my brothers probably. Probably evens out, right?" He joked as he listened to her talk about not knowing what electives to take.

"As for electives just do what I do and just take any of the electives that don't sound horribly boring or I would want to skip actively," Julius added. "It worked out well enough for me this year."

He nodded when Celaena introduced herself formally and explained that she was a reserve chaser the year year before and then asked if he was excited for the summer. "Ah, I waited an extra year before I bothered to try out for the team. Then again I didn't grow up with flying and what not. I try not to be the type to just dive into things without preparing myself a bit. I guess I'm a horrible Gryffindor in that sense." It wasn't that he wouldn't rush into it, but he usually thought about what he was rushing into. It didn't exactly always help him since he rushed into a situation in the first place, but at least he could claim he put half a thought into it.

"As for this summer, I wouldn't know if I would say excited or not to. If it is anything like last year it'll be annoying, my parents had my brothers and I on lock down at the end of the summer," Julius said with a shrug. "Either way I'll survive." Julius was more worried about what was going to happen in regards to Dorian. He was fairly sure his parents would just want to pull him and his brothers out of Hogwarts, blaming the whole werewolf thing on Hogwarts even if Dori got attacked in their own town. Their parents were definitely where Tyson got his neurotic over-worrying and fussiness, or that is the conclusion Julius had come to over the years.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena smirked. "Originally i had six siblings. Three of them died a couple of years ago." She said chuckling. She had gotten over it finally but hey... Next year another family member would be in Hogwarts. Another Snow. It was an interesting way to think of it. "So you might have accidentally earned your brothers points? That's kind of bad. I suppose. Wouldn't your professors realize who was who by how they act?" She asked curiously. She figured there was something to it. Maybe a different accent or a different vocabulary.

She nodded at his advice for picking electives. That made sense. She would probably do just that. "I'll probably take that advice to heart. Sounds like it could be extremely useful." She said with a smile that more resembled her actual self even though she was really shy.

She nodded again. "My father is a professional quidditch player so he had us out and on brooms before we were five. So I suppose I've always loved to fly, that's why i tried out for it. I don't really want to follow my father's footsteps but i would like to play at least while in school." She said happy to not have to mention her father's name to get someone's attention... Quidditch players got lots of attention anyway.

"Well... We could always hang out some time at Diagon Alley or something. I'm sure your parents wouldn't say no to you spending time with a friend... Or atleast I'm going to call you my new friend." She said blushing ever so slightly. She wasn't supposed to assume... But she always did!

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:47 am
User Image
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY THINKING // This summer is going to be... interesting? And probably not a good one.
spacespac

space "Oh, uh..." Julius began thrown off by Celaena's casual mention of her siblings who died a couple years ago, though she laughed it off, so maybe it was one of those things that were long and buried. At least she didn't linger on the topic so he didn't have to either. When Celaena asked about the whole mixing him and his brother's up, Julius shrugged, "I don't know, I would think the different color ties would have been more of a tip off than anything. And it isn't like we all wear our hair exactly the same or anything. Either way, I suppose it all goes both ways. They've probably benefited Gryffindor once or twice because of the mix-up. It can go both ways."

Julius nodded when Celaena said she would take his elective advice to heart, "I figure I had to chose at least two classes and I want to do well in my coursework, of course, and you do better in classes you actually like. Why torture myself studying for additional classes I hate? I mean, I always could study for the class, but why do that to myself in the first place?"

He leaned back on the table and listened as Celaena explained about her father being a quidditch player and had them out on brooms and teaching them to fly and what not. "People like you are exactly why I waited till I at least took Advance Flying I before I tried out," He said with a smile, "I didn't even know brooms did anything besides being useful for sweeping until sometime after my brothers and I got our Hogwarts letters. Still can't figure out if that makes our parents a little more relieved or just more annoyed by things."

"And, hanging out in Diagon Alley, oh I don't know, my parents could definitely say no to me spending time with a friend or anyone else. I could always sneak out, but they may just very well lose it if I did," Julius added with a bit of a chuckle and then quickly grew grimmer. Actually, after word got out to his parents that Dori wasn't just attacked by some random wolf and was now a werewolf, 'lose it' might be an understatement on the whole thing. They might just shackle Dori, Tyson, and him to the wall or something. Though, maybe with enough focus Julius could manage Alohomora or something? He did take wandless magic class this year. "I suppose I'll have to get my books and school supplies eventually, and it isn't like they could just up and pick them all up for my brothers and I."

He shrugged and gave Celaena a half smile. Celaena was easy to get along with and he couldn't help but appreciate that her first thought on the whole mixing up the triplets that some professors did, Celaena's first thought was they could be told apart by personality instead of something more obvious like wearing their hair different or being from different houses so dressed in different colored uniforms.

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:12 am
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena was definitely finally getting over it. Getting over the fact that her siblings had died. Well they were murdered... But still! She was finally able to get over it and that is what counts! She smirked a little when he started talking again though. "Well... Suppose one of our professors are colorblind. They wouldn't be able to tell what house you are in because it would look grey. Right? Sounds fun to benefit the other houses by being a good student instead of your own. Then be like... Um, i'm a Slytherin. Watch the professor's face drop into wait what mode and I think i wouldn't be the only one laughing." She said chuckling.

"That makes a bunch of sense. Why waste your time right? I'm definitely going to use that. Maybe i'll even cut it down to nine classes including core." She said chuckling. OF course she would probably need maybe ten or eleven classes but other than that? Psh she was going to just bugger them off. "That response makes me think of punishments. How some parents will have their child go get a switch to pop them with, and the kid brings back a wimpy stick." She said kind of observing.

Celaena giggled as he said she was one of those people that made he take a year. "It's okay, I still didn't make the team so it's not like it's that much of a big deal. Plus you only had David to contend with. Unlike me who has Alex and the vice captain Crash to contend with." She said still giggling. She rather enjoyed flying though.

"Wow, are your parents really that strict? What if you told them that you were going to study? It wouldn't be that much of a lie, we could practice flying or something if you wanted." She said curiously. She wondered why his parents were that way. Then noticed as he went a bit on the grimmer side of things at least for a moment. She wondered what had gone through the other boys head as she watched his expression. Then smiled. "See! You have reason right there." She said chuckling. She was starting to enjoy his company, he was nice and quick witted. Or atleast for the amount that was normal for Gryffindor's. He was also kind of funny. And his smile was really cute.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // single
spacespac

space "A lot of the professors already seem lost when it comes to telling us three apart anyways," Julius said with a short laugh. "I wouldn't even have to. Granted, I don't think our professors really bother with our attendance because it would be really screwed up if they docked us points or whatever if they mixed us up. I mean as long as one of us shows up to class and if you can't tell us apart you should just give up on trying to dock the two who didn't show up points, because you could be wrong. Would look bad to say 'sorry I can't tell them apart' as a professor, I'm betting. There are always advantages even to annoying situations. Though, pretty sure my brothers give me the short end of the stick on the attendance thing."

"I took four electives, not counting advance flying, so I would say I took heavier of a load than I needed, but I just stuck with classes that sounded interesting. There are a lot of options," Julius added with a shrug. "And for example arithmancy most people would argue is dreadfully boring, but I figure it is more like a puzzle so I took the class. It isn't horrible, but that is my personal preference. People are different in tastes."

"And, in that situation don't parents just send their kid back for a better stick?" Julius added. "You have to find just enough of a balance-not too wimpy but not too horrific either. Or that is what I assumed. I could be wrong."

"And isn't reserves the team technically?" Julius added with a laugh about quidditch. "My brother Tyson became a beater on Slytherin last year with like no competition, though, granted he probably is pretty good at it. Oh... if I do make the main team he'll be hitting bludgers at me. Well, that'll be fun," Julius said as a side note and then added about the competition, "And now you make me feel like I just lucked out and got a spot as a reserve because I was the only option-actually that might be partially true. I'm not that spectacular. But, hey effort counts for something, right? I am a way better seeker probably than a beater I figured out from advance flying this year."

Still smiling he listened as Celaena asked about the strictness of his parents and then when he suggested the idea about books said he had a reason right there. "Considering the Hell my brothers and I put our nannies through as kids, I figure they might want to be a bit stricter," Julius said, not bothering to mention a wolf issue. "Granted I think our parents managed to luck out in finding the nastiest-personality wise-nannies in existence. When my brother Dori turned all three of our hair his favorite color while we were all sleeping-and I assume it was unintentional- and our parents could never get the color our least favorite nanny quit and said something about the three of us being freaks."

"I think the permanent blue hair was worth that, pretty sure Tyson agrees, and Dorian well it is his favorite color," Julius said with a laugh. He realized as he talked to Celaena how much she reminded him of Dori. She was easy to talk to and friendly and agreeable. He supposed the biggest difference was she didn't seek out conversation like his brother. Though, Julius was the most extroverted at times and could be happy watching people so maybe the second year was like that. He figured after three years in a house where people usually just ran right into you if they wanted to talk to you, he should take a more active approach to meeting people in his own house.

It was getting annoying to some degree to be just known as one of the triplets and also while useful, probably, it was annoying too, to be known as the quiet one of the three, especially since the stereotypical Gryffindor were a bit louder by nature. Actually, if him and his brothers in their fifth year were ever nominated for Prefects in their own houses it really would be a mess in trying to keep themselves separated. Thankfully, that wasn't something Julius had to worry about for a while. And there was more important concerns like his youngest brother's "condition", for a lack of a better term.

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena chuckled as she thought of how lazy professors had to be. She was almost sure she could do it. Tell the three apart. Or atleast Julius from his brothers. "That would be hilarious though. Having this whole big thing occur because the professors seemed to be unable to tell students apart." She said still chuckling. That would definitely be a funny site. Almost made her wish she was a year older just to see. "Yeah, I've heard that most electives professors are very particular about their attendance records. That would make it hard on them though..." She said thoughtfully.

"I just finished Advanced Flying one... So i'm not sure what else i'm going to take. I'll get the letter for signing up and then will pick then." She said with a small chuckle. His laughter was infectious! She hadn't chuckled, laughed, or giggled that much in some time.

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way! I just
made the point that I will be waiting a much longer time than you will. Unless someone comes up next year and tries for your spot, you get seeker because David is graduating. While i won't have a chance for being on the field in quite a few years unless i go straight for Chaser but there are so many chasers.
She said shrugging.

"Actually a friend of mine when I was growing up told me that their parents would pop them with the switch until it broke and told them to get another one until they brought a decent one." She said glad that she didn't have parents like those.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:09 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David League

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna ~ Werewolf

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall : Gryffindor Table

David and Leonette walked into the great hall together. Heading over to their table, David was sad to be leaving. Even Leonette was sad but only because her cousin wouldn’t be in her house anymore and they wouldn’t have him as star seeker either. “David, I am going to see you this summer right? I mean you are going to be at the family reunion?” she asked him as they approached the table. She had been questioning him on whether or not he’d be there since coming down from their common room.

David’s attention was stolen by Julius and Celaena. They were talking about Quidditch something he wouldn’t be doing anymore if his grades came back in his favor. “Hey, you two. Glad I’m leaving Seeker in your capable hands Julius and Celaene I’m sure you’ll get a spot on the team just keep at it.” He told her. “David!” Leonette shouted. “Stop ignoring my question!” she complained finally gaining David’s attention. “Chill Leo, I’ll be there. For now let’s just have fun and enjoy the end of year feast alright?” David told her.

“Alright,” Leonette said calmly. Glancing over at the Ravenclaw table she noticed Sapphire talking with David. “Um… would you excuse me for a moment?” she said racing off over to the blue and bronze table. David nodded before looking back at the other two with a smile. “Sorry for interrupting, I’ll leave you two to your conversation.” He said heading over to Crush. “Hey Crush, so you’re going to be captain next year. I know you’ll do great, though I am sorry I’m not going to be there.” He told him honestly. It sure wouldn’t be the same for David anyway.

(Exit Leonette to Ravenclaw Table)

Leonette

Wearing: Uniform
_________

David

_________

With: Each other... Celaena & Julius --> Crush
OOC: ---

shabatha
mc2
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:42 am
User Image
CURRENTLY // single
spacespac

space "I just state my first name and watch certain professors get flustered because that throws them off sometimes," Julius said with a shrug. "I'm more or less used to it. And, some of my electives I share with my brothers so it works out for those at least."

He smiled as Celaena chuckled about her elective debate and then apologized about the quidditch thing and Julius just waved it off when the current seeker for Gryffindor showed up with another member of the quidditch team, one of the chasers. The girl seemed to be pressing a question when the seeker David greeted him and Celaena and finally answered her about a family reunion it sounded like. He guessed it was true that some families tended to be placed in the same house again and again. "I don't know how capable my hands are," Julius said with a small smile at David. "And it is fine about the conversation. Thank-you for the encouragement and congratulations on the graduating..." Julius added as David headed off to talk to Crash.

Julius looked back at Celaena and added in regards to her friend, "Ooh, that sounds painful for your friend. And how in the world do you define a switch as decent or not? That's a bit barbaric if you have tastes in one switch or another." He shook his head, "Then again, if a few hits with a switch is way better than being grounded all summer if you ask me. At least it is quickly over with, right?"

shabatha
                                                          murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:38 am
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Half-Blood

════════════════════════

Text.

Sassafras let out a particularly pathetic 'miaow' as she gazed up at her mistress from her perch at the end of Dani's bed up in the girl's dorm. Dani looked down at her ginger-haired companion and laughed, as she finished knotting the red and gold striped silk cravat and sliding it up to her neck. She reached down and petted Sassafras's soft fur atop her head, and was rewarded with a being licked by her scratchy tongue.

"Won't be long now," she told the cat. "We'll be on the train heading home tomorrow morning." Which was more than she would have been able to say this time last year, when she had no idea if she had anywhere to go. Dani wasn't sure what she would have done had her aunt not taken her in, and as angry as she'd been with her father, it still felt like he'd driven a sword through her when he decided to disown her.

'Thankfully, that's all past,' she thought. 'I still feel badly for hurting David like that, but I think I'm finally getting my magic under control. Mom and Dad are as good as dead to me. I should feel guilty for being this way, but I just can't scrape enough guilt to give a...' She shook her head. 'Tonight's the Year End Feast, a happy occasion,;I shouldn't be thinking such things.'

Rather than her usual school uniform, she decided on wearing the dressy clothes Grandmother Quinn got for her. The silk tie went with the white blouse with the large poofy sleeves and lace, pleated school skirt, black tights, and the nice dressy black patent leather shoes with a modest two-inch heel on them. To this she added the tailored charcoal grey vest with the Gryffindor crest at her breast, silver buttons, and place for a pocket watch fob.

Once she donned her black robes and pointed hat and double-checked that her long blonde braid hung over her right shoulder, Dani gave herself a final once-over in the mirror, before asking the cat, "Do I look, you know ... all right?" Sassafras yawned, giving Dani a generous view of her fangs, before deciding to stretch out on the bed. "Yeah, just what a girl needs," grumbled Dani, after chuckling softly.

As she walked into the Great Hall, and started her habitual trek toward the Gryffindor Table, she saw the majority of her teammates there, although she saw Leo depart for, presumably, the Ravenclaw Table, shortly before getting there.

'Last time we're all going to be here,' thought Dani. 'This is supposed to be a happy occasion, but this is the last time we'll see alot of the Upperclassmen. We're losing Jacob and David, so there goes our Captain, Beater and Seeker, right there. Crash is going to have his hands full reloading for next year.'

Dani smiled as she walked to the table, and said cheerfully, "Good evening."

Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Time: End of the Year Feast
Thinking: If I can sleep the next week away that would be great

User Image The year ended fairly well, Veronica had to admit. She was fairly sure she did alright on her OWLs-though the DADA OWL made her nervous to think about and cursebreaking was a nightmare, and she had stupidly first asked in the Healing practical if she was supposed to do the bandaging by hand or magic and the instructor just gave her that look of 'seriously?' which made her realize how stupid the question had sounded. And, she sorted things out with Toby finally.

If she was lucky she could make till the start of next year before the Spanish Inquisition happened about that one. Ronna was still half tempted to use the title 'friends with benefits' just out of her annoyance at the pestering of Gypsy about the whole issue. Granted, if Gypsy had never said anything things between her and Toby would have went on in some awkward limbo state for the next two years. Now, it was just a matter of whether they would end up killing each other or not. Obviously she had bad taste in guys-or so Ronna concluded. Her father was probably right that being surrounded by Ravenclaw guys would be all the better. Weren't they supposed to be logical and levelheaded sorts, not feed into her own temper and such? Then again, Leo was dating some Ravenclaw apparently and it seemed that the impression on that one was 'what is Leo thinking?' so maybe not all Ravenclaws were a good choice. Ronna didn't know the details and really didn't care.

As Ronna mused in her head about the whole thing lost in thought, she end up taking a seat at random, not far from Danica hearing David say something about quidditch and Leo leaving the table and Danica saying good evening. Ronna glanced over and said, "Sure, Dani. Get back to me in a week when I have all the coffee out of my system to ask me about whether it is a good evening or not-and I'll actually be able to answer." She briefly massaged her forehead already feeling exhausted as she had decided to start her ritual of going without caffeine for the summer again. If there was any problems that a prefect had to deal with, Toby or one of the other prefects better handle it was Ronna's conclusion on the whole matter.

User Image It hadn't passed her mind that the second anniversery of her father's death was going to approach in a handful of days and she was fairly sure, at this point it would be seen as appropriate by Carl or worse her mother to ask her how she was handling the whole thing and Ronna was fairly sure the answer, "None of your bloody business" or "Bugger off" were not appropriate answers. At least like she said to Danica, in a week she'd be in a better mood-because at that point she'd have had to address the issue somewhere along the way.
Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena smiled. "That sounds like it would be funny. Kinda makes me wish I was a third year to see." She said in response. She slightly giggled.

When David and Leo came over Celaena smiled shyly... "You and Shayna are going to be missed David. Ithink Julius will make a good replacement. Not sure how i will be useful though." She said looking back to the table. She knew she would miss have Shayna there to run to when Sapphire was mean... But she did have Raph still... And her sister Feather would be a first year next year. That would be interesting.

"Honestly, she showed me. It depends on flexibility and thickness... If you brought a really flimsy one, you would be popped with it once, just hard enough to break it because they don't take much to break, and then you'd be sent back out. She said she figured out once that if she didn't bring a decent switch, she would be popped with one until she did. Sort of make the child pick the punishment..." She said shrugging and grimacing at the same time. Sounded really bad...

((Actually that's a story my mom told me about her childhood. She's never made us pick our own, but she has gotten my brother with one before. It was a very small hit but it looked like it hurt even how small.))

User ImageUser Image

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Valentina La Russa
Gryffindor Third Year

As Valentina made her way to Great hall and then onwards to the Gryffindor Table for the End of the Year Feast. "Hi Mr Clarisse" Valentina said to David "How was your last year at Hogwarts?" She asked kindly to him even though she knew he was said about that. She thought back from the start of the year where she had no friends and now she has a couple of friends. Jasper and Alice are the ones that she made friends with this year. As she walked in she saw Jasper and Alice at the Hufflepuff Table and waved at them both. She was exicted to go to Romania these Holidays and research Dragons with her brother Luca. This year was probably a better year than the last 2 years because she was much more better healthwise and in a good place for her life. She may even dye her again to black with bits of red once she is back from Romania. "Finally 3 more days till I get to see my brother again." She said to herself. "More time for me to play voilin to once I'm back from Romania." She carried on talking to herself. "Wish they would hurry up and get this food out." Valentina said as she heard her stomach rumbling. "Only took me two years to get my hungry back properly but I am glad its back. I feel like I could eat a whole turkey. " She giggled to herself. "I wonder if my parents would let me have a year off or let me be home-schoolled next year? Like hell that would happen they would never let me do that unless I got expelled." Her mind started to slip away when she mentioned getting expelled at the start of the new year back at Hogwarts. Valentina thought to herself how she would get kicked out of school next year.

(OOC: free to talk)

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked into the Great Hall and instantly saw Leo and went to sit with her, but as he went to walk up to her and David Clarisse, but she stormed off in the other direction, walking right past him. She seemed to be mad, but Theo looked back at her as she walked away, wondering where she was going. As he turned around, he just took a seat next to David, the person who ran the Dueling Club before. He knew the kid because of Leo really, but in all honesty, he was really wondering where the girl stormed off to.

"Jeez...what's up with her?" he said aloud, not really speaking to anyone, but to a group in general. He kept a smile on his face, despite an obvious concern of what was wrong, but he figured he would get his goodbyes in. So, first was David. "Congratulations on winnin' us the Quidditch Cup there David. I didn't get to attend the game but I heard it was quick," he said to the boy sincerely, but he really didn't care too much about the Quidditch Cup. He had other things to worry about at the time. "And I guess I'll be seeing you around too. Years are flying by man," he said to him before drawing his attention to the feast.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Half-Blood

════════════════════════

Text.

Dani chuckled at Veronica's quip. Her friend looked exhausted to her, no doubt from running the gauntlet of all the OWLS she took not so long before. She saw their outgoing Seeker, and gave him a wistful smile, before telling the tall, lanky young man, "David, you were so brilliant out there this year. You won us the Cup. It won't be the same not seeing you between the posts next year."

Looking around and seeing Crash, and most of the rest of the team was present, Dani said, "We should try to set up some kind of scrimmage over the summer. I don't know about anybody else, but I'd like to get some kind of real practice in before tryouts next term. What do you think?"

Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // single
spacespac

space Julius shrugged at Celaena's amusement, "It gets old. Or it does to me. I could very well get in trouble for things I didn't do, too, after all."

He listened as Celaena spoke up to David and talked about missing the upperclassmen and when Celaena mentioned that she thought he would make a good replacement Julius blinked a bit surprised and looked away embarrassed. He really wasn't all that great, and especially compared to their graduating seeker David. Julius was glad when Celaena changed the subject back to the choosing of the switch her friend had to do and explaining the situation.

"That really doesn't sound like picking the punishment if you ask me," Julius replied. "I mean in the end you get to be hit with whatever switch your parents think is good or not in that situation. Sure you can draw it out but the ending is the same... it's stupid. That's not a choice at all." He concluded rolling his eyes and giving Celaena a small smile, it wasn't like she came up with some idiotic punishment like that.

shabatha

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games