Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:44 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
While Blast joined Tsuki explained "He wants to evolve all the way. He actually never wanted to evolve until he got saved by RC and his Charzard. Need any help catching other Pokémon? I think at your rank you can have 3 at a time. But you only have 2."

"That'd be great," Fortune smiled, taking her attention away from Squirtle and Blast's disturbingly accurate dancing. "I've been taking a few looks at the Pokémon database on the SNAG. Dratini looks like something I'd like to get. I remember one of my teachers telling me that they were really dependable and tough."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm
Looking up above him he stared at the sky, the wind blew past him almost knocking off his hat. He looked down at his feet and there leaning on top of shoes was his Snivy. His little Snivy still new to the world looked up to him and let out a whine. Leo let out a grin, "Lets go. We have to go HQ. People to see and things to do." He said with a chuckle and began his descent down the hill.  

lionforyou

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 pm
"Yeah any dragon is a great help. I'm going to make my Vibrava, Flyga turn into a Flygon. Laritar, Bagon, Gible, and Deino can turn into great dragons if you can't find that Dratini." Tsuki suggested as Blast danced away. He checked his SNAG for the time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:57 pm
Fortune looked around for a second, trying to collect her thoughts. "Well," she began slowly. "Lance always had a thing for the Dratini family. I've always looked up to him. If we can't find one, I guess I can settle for another dragon. By the way, its almost time for the next mission according to Sub."  

Fortune Mysthia

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm
Tapping his SNAG he responded "Yeah, I notice the whole weekly thing he has going on. Keeps it interesting though." Cracking his knuckles Maggy his girl Magby came out behind him shooting a bit of fire out of her mouth. "My brother gave me her. Mostly to keep my...competitiveness to a minimum. He liked all kinds of Pokémon"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm
"Hm? A toxic White Forest? Well if that isn't alarming." Sub said as he heard GRAY speaking through his SNAG. "Well then, best be off." He said walking over to a Claydol slowly rotating near the exit of the building in the lobby. As soon as he stepped up to it he was swiftly teleported away to White Forest in the Unova region.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:11 pm
"Well I better go to the White Forest now. Go Drowzee!" The Drowzee gave him that sly/cynical look and he useed teleport. To the White Forest!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Leo looked past his surroundings and could see HQ in the distant. He felt electricity in the air. He continues on his way towards the HQ. By the time he enters the building it seemed he entered at a good time. Hearing Sub over the intercom he decided that he too should follow along to the White Forest.  

lionforyou

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:15 pm
"As much as I love Rick Astley," Fortune said sarcastically, "it's about time to go." Squirtle continued dancing, ignoring Fortune entirely. She ran up to her room quickly and came back with her Hoverboard slung across her back. She recalled Squirtle before approaching the Claydol and vanishing to the Unova region.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:55 pm
Dan opened his eyes after hearing about the White Forest. "Well looks like it's time to go. Right, Rain? Rain?" He looked over to the wandering Oshawott who helped himself to some chocolate cake in the fridge. "Get over here, we're leaving." Dan approached the Claydol with Rain close behind him and teleported to the White Forest.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:47 pm
Sub would soon appear back at HQ, thanks to Claydol's teleport. The trainer was certainly glad to be back home, that forest stunk to the high heavens, though he didn't smell too good himself. "Home sweet home." He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:51 pm
"Indeed," Ship said. And indeed, he did not feel so enthusiastic for this. Least of all did he really want help from someone else. Even if that someone saved his life. "I...must thank you though."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 pm
"Thank me?" Sub said to the young hybrid, he wasn't quit sure what he was being thanked for, nothing clicked in his mind. "Why must you thank me?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
"You potentially saved my life," Ship said. His eyes turned to the ground, and his hands rested in his pockets. "It was...almost without thought, the way you did it. And you got hurt because of it."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:04 pm
Xatu reappeared at the headquarters quickly enough with Sol and Fortune, though it wasn't long before GRAY decided to just get things over with.

Sol barely had the time to recall Xatu before the Claydol showed up and teleported him to the showers. Without warning. Impatient program.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games