Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 pm
Yukina101

User Image
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was so excited! Summer couldn't have closed a better time. The supense was unbareable. No matter how much he begged his dad would not tell him what to expect at Hogwarts. Something about making his own first impression or something like that. Only once he got on to the platform by running trough the barrier with his parents did he know he would be traveling by train. Oh wow trains are cool! He was so into the sights and sounds that he accidentally right bumped into a girl with his cart. "Oh no! I so sorry. I was too excited there..." Ferdie apologised sheepishly. He knew he should have watched where he was going. Though she did look to be his age, mabye she was a first year too! "Are you a first year too?" He asked seemingly over the sheepishness he had just moments before. Hopfully he didn't ruin their first impression.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDelphinia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hєrє thєrє вє wítchєs σn thє єdgє σf tσwnxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst thєm ín wαtєrsєє íf thєч drσwnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          clєαnsє thєm wíth fírєвurn thєm dσwnxxxxxx
                                                          вurч thєír вσnєs ín hαllσwєd grσundxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCeleste found that she was uncommonly lucky today. Father had elected not to join them on the trip to the platform, which should not have surprised her, really. It had always been rather obvious that he didn't care about them, they were just a means to an end. He was the heir, he was supposed to produce more heirs, lo and behold, there they were. That he'd ended up with an extra child he didn't need (her) was a nuisance to him, and he cared for her even less than he did for her brother, if that was at all possible. Still, his lack of presence at the platform alleviated a lot of her stress, because it meant that she did not have to worry about the repercussions of her actions when she returned home. Her mother had neglected to join them as well, claiming she felt ill, but Celeste was fairly certain something else was going on. What, she had no clue, and at the moment she didn't care to know. All that mattered was that Grandmother Victoria was the one who brought them to the platform, because Grandmother Victoria was her favorite person in the world, aside from her brother, of course.

spaceThe next bit of luck was when, almost immediately upon stepping through the barrier, she set sights on a girl. Not just any girl, a very specific one, a blue-haired girl about her age who could be no one but Delphinia Meadows. Her brother hadn't spoken much about the girl, which frustrated Celeste, because she wanted to know about her. Of course, Sorin didn't care about much of anything, so it was hardly a surprise. He'd listed off some basic facts he'd gleaned from their short conversation, and mentioned a couple of things he thought he knew about her family (he did not ask, of course, if he were correct, since that would require actually caring about the information, which he didn't). Other than that, he'd given her nothing. But, she was a small girl, obviously a first year, with long, blue hair, standing next to a taller girl with pink hair, so that had to be Delphinia!

spaceCeleste looked to her matriarch, smiling politely.
                                                          "Grandmother, that girl, Sorin met her over the Summer at Diagon. He said we might make good friends. May I go introduce myself?" She watched Victoria Kinsley's eyes drift, apparently trying to determine who her granddaughter was talking about. A brief moment of consideration; no doubt she was trying to determine if this person was a suitable companion for her grandchildren. Upon seeing Delphinia, and taking note of her hair, she presumably made the same assumption that Sorin had, that she must be a pureblood or a metamorphmagus, possibly both. It was as good a place as any to start, and of course if it was discovered that the girl was unsuitable, all interactions would cease. Celeste barely controlled her expression when she was given permission.

spaceShe'd barely made it ten steps when she stopped abruptly, realizing her brother was behind her. She frowned, and scanned the crowd. Their grandmother was no where to be found, probably having left the second she determined her grandchildren were fine to be left to their own devices. Knowing she was no longer being watched (for the first time in her life!), her frown turned to a glare.
                                                          "Sorin, what are you doing?" she asked.

spaceHer brother frowned, obviously confused. "I thought we were going to talk to Delphinia," he replied, glancing past Celeste at the blue-haired girl.

space"I'm going to talk to Delphinia," Celeste told him pointedly. When he continued to look confused, she sighed, trying to contain her frustration. "I want to talk to another girl for once," she said. "Maybe you could talk to a boy?"

spaceHer brother gave her an odd look, but after a moment, he nodded. She wasn't sure he'd actually talk to another boy, or anyone, but at least he understood that she wanted to talk to Delphinia without him. So, she continued towards the girl. Just before she reached the Meadows siblings, she looked over her shoulder; her brother was, unsurprisingly, not making any effort whatsoever to socialize. But, he was far back, obviously not infringing on her interaction, so that was close enough. For now. She supposed.

spaceWith a smile plastered on her face (and only half-faked, which was a first), Celeste finally greeted the two girls.
                                                          "Hello," she called, hastening her pace to catch up with them. "We haven't met, I'm Celeste Kinsley. You're Delphinia Meadows, right? My brother Sorin met you at Flourish and Blotts, I believe." Of course, the question was for the sake of propriety more than anything else, since her brother had obviously confirmed that she had the right person. But, just walking up as if she knew the girl would have been odd, and rude.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxunhσlч hєхєs, dαrk íncαntαtíσns
                                                          xxxxxxσur dαчs αrє numвєrєd, just sαcrífícíαl lαmвs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxdєprαvєd αnd cσrruptєd αgєnts σf dαrknєss
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxchσsєn вч thє вlαck mαrk σf thє вєαst

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:31 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi was debating whether or not to take out her ocarina and try out the acoustics (because they sounded awesomazing, seriously) when she felt something bump into her from behind and stumbled. She immediately heard someone apologizing and turned around to see a boy about her age and gave a smile in response to his question. "Yes! I mean, it's ok for the bump because I'm excited too. And I'm a first year. My names Gi-Seung but I mainly go by Gi, and this is my older brother Ji." she introduced themselves happily as her brother gave a short wave. "Are you here with someone? I mean, do you have an older sibling or are you looking for your friends? If you are I can help because I'm looking for mine too and if you're not you can come with me and we can be friends! If you want of course." Gi told him with a slight giggle.

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:11 pm
One day you see a strange little girl look at you;
One day you see a strange little girl feeling blue.
She'd run to the town one day-
Leaving home and the country fair...
Just beware, when you're there, strange little girl.

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Finny had never actually met Celeste face to face, but she assumed the brunette girl headed her way, or more specifically, away from Sorin, whom she recognized, was his twin sister. All she knew of Celeste was that, according to Sorin, she was a good deal more sociable than him. Which... wasn't really that telling, seeing that Sorin seemed a good deal less sociable than most people. Finny, for example, was more outgoing than Sher, but far less outgoing than Chrys. It was all relative, really. Besides, just because they were twins didn't mean they were anything alike. Finny wasn't a clone of her siblings, either, colorful hair aside.

Celeste had a similarly bright smile to her twin's, but did look a good deal more excited, and Finny smiled back in her usual quiet manner. "Hello," she said politely. "Your brother mentioned you. It's very nice to meet you, Celeste." She wasn't going to bother to correct her to 'Finny', again; the Kinsley twins didn't quite seem the type to ah... embrace nicknames. "And this is my sister, Chr... Chrys." If she'd really gone for the full name Chrys might have been peeved with her, and she was more interested in not annoying her sister than with what Celeste might think. "I was just looking for someone to share a compartment with," Finny added; she had little choice in the matter now, because to try to sidle off to find someone else to ride with would be mean, and rude.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

She didn't know how to live in a town that was rough;
It didn't take long before she knew she had enough.
Walking home in her wrapped up world-
She survived but she's feeling old...
And she found all things cold.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:13 pm
Yukina101

User Image
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"Me too! This is my first year too! Its good to meet some of my own year so soon! But I'm not looking for anyone. I dont know many people." He said shrugging a little but still smiling. "I can help you find who you are looking for. If there room then I can join you too." His parents quickly reminded him to remember to listen for the whistle and that they would go load his things. Thanking them he was left to be with a hopeful first friend. "Oh I'm Ferdie by the way, its short for Ferdinand but thats too formal for me." He was likely getting too talkative but he was just to excited to contain it. By the end of the night he be in his new house, whatever that will be and be ready to learn. He only knew so much about the houses. Mainly the names and that his dad was a Hufflepuff.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris hurried onto the platform, super excited for his new year at school. He was in third year, and that meant he had gotten to choose his electives. He was going to finally get to take art and music, two classes he'd been longing for. At least he also had art club to look forward too. He'd spent much of the summer coming up with fun ideas and making brand new posters for recruitment. The teenager said goodbye to his parents and little sister, then hurried off into the crowd of students. Lumi was stretched across his shoulders, her fluffy tail curled under his nose like a very poofy mustache. He bounced around, waiting for any of his friends to find him. Luckily, he was pretty tall, so with a lift onto his tip-toes, he could see over most of the crowd.

{Open for Interaction}
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie and his mom arrived on the platform. It'll be the first time she came with, though charlie was a little embarrassed by him mom doating on him. She was all making sure everything was all set and he had his summer homework. She even used spit to clean dirt off his face, which of course he protested. He wanted to find Gertie and sit with her. He wasn't able to last year. Eventually, his mom and he got all his stuff and even his cat onto the train. He knew he would have to endure a hug or two from his mom, she would miss him and he couldn't blame her. When he was at school she would be all alone and that had to be boring. He did hope to see friends soon though and catch up. He had the most muggle of summers. A fun one though.

{talk to this boy!}

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru and his dad joined the returning students on the platform. His mom was at home cause his sister had a cough and they wanted to keep her from the train smoke. Hard to believe after this year he only have 4 more to go. His dad made sure his Hogsmade slip was all good to go and Hikaru made sure to keep it secure. Now that he was a bit bigger now he could actually help his dad load up his stuff. At this rate, he was going to be quite tall. He had been told he likely be the tallest in the family if he kept up the growth trend. He was hoping to find a friend to hang with, perhaps Marcel? They had been writing over the summer more and unfortunately not as much with Lauretta. She seemed so distant now. Well, no matter who he found, he wanted company.

[open to interact with]

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:24 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi was happy to have found another first year so soon after getting onto the platform, especially one so nice as to offer to look for her others. She was thinking Lizzy could probably benefit from his hyper-activity; between all of them she was sure they could have the girl out her shell before the end of the year. And she and Drew could totally keep her troll of a brother at bay. A blink brought her back to the present and just in time to hear the boy's name, which was apparently Ferdie. "Nice to meet you, Ferdie! And thanks for the help, it's going to be especially difficult since they're both around the same height and brunettes. But we can wait for awhile, I don't want to just abandon my brother after all." she told him glancing over at Gi with a slightly teasing grin.

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:46 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

Jilly joined the pre-school party that was the platform with her dad. Her mom found the running trough a wall part a bit much for her so the hug and kisses happened on the muggle part of the train station. Her dad was honestly pretty chill about the whole magic thing. Oh, we need to run trough a wall? Sure why not. she had her bag with her sketch book with her so she had stuff for the train. while her dad loaded her trunk she looked for Dris a good friend. though she seemed a bit more timid around him and usually got a bit tongue tied. Her mom said it was cause she liked him. He was a friend, of course, she liked him. She had asked her dad but he mainly just smirked and said the same thing. What did they mean! Spotting him she called out to him "DRIS!!! OVER HERE!!!" She yelled. Hopefully, he would hear her

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris looked around when he heard his name called, so he pushed himself onto his tiptoes again, looking for the person who was hollering at him. It didn't take long to notice Jillian, so he lowered himself and wandered over, casually shooing Lumi's tail away before his sneeze pushed through. He stopped by the girl and released his trunk, moving to scoop his cat into his arms instead. "Hi Jilly! How're you today?" He grinned brightly, not noticing the blue-green paint in his hair that he'd missed while readying himself for the day. He'd been more worried about getting all this things together, including the art supplies he had been using past his bedtime last night.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:12 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett's dad apparated them to the platform. His mum had already said her goodbyes at their cottage because of course she couldn't leave the New Forest that was her home. Either way Rhett felt a little like he had her with him now as she gave a thread of her hair to make the wand he carried in his backpack. He might not be the most studious but wandlore was definitely a class he would take when he got to choose electives. This year would be his simplest and perhaps his most difficult, the year he learned to navigate Hogwarts. Navigate life with wizards and witches, humans mostly only. At least he had made an acquaintance and perhaps a friend someday when shopping in Diagon Alley. Faina seemed nice and she was tough too, not the type to let people walk all over her or others, he liked that in people.

He scanned the crowds in hope to see Faina but didn't catch sight of her silver hair though he did spot a girl with blue hair and another with pink hair. His dad ruffled his hair and said, "See anyone you know yet? What about that girl Lola told me about you two met in Diagon Alley... Fiona?"

"Faina..." Rhett said feeling like he was caught looking for her, "And Lola talks too much."

"Ah Faina. Do you see her?"

"No, but I'm sure she'll show up. Maybe I can find her on the train. Or someone else. There looks to be a lot of people," Rhett said with a stubborn nod.

"You want me to wait a bit with you?"

"Ew no! Then for sure I won't get to meet anyone or meet up with anyone. Besides don't you have work?" Rhett said.

"I make my own hours, it isn't a big deal if I start a few hours later today."

Rhett rolled his eyes.

Smiling, Rhett's father ruffled his son's hair and said, "Alright, alright. I'll see you at Winter Break. You stay out of trouble, okay? And be sure to write regularly. The school has owls you know."

"Yes, yes," Rhett said pushing away his dad's hand with a grin.

"I love you, Rhy," His dad said kissing Rhett's forhead and Rhett wrinkled his nose looked around and then said, "Love you too Dad. Now, bye!"

Rhett's father laughed and called out as he turned to leave, "Take care now!" And then with a pop he was gone. Rhett let out a sigh of relief before looking around and realizing that he would need to meet more people than Faina but many who were already there seemed grouped up. Eh, it was still early, Rhett decided.

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:33 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

"I'm doing good and yourself?" Jillian said. There was that weird nervousness again. It made her gut all wiggly, but she wasn't feeling barfing kinda sick. "Oh, um- I drew some cool stuff over the summer and they had a fair in my town, not a magic one, I did win a stuffed dragon though..." She said hoping conversation would keep her guts from being so weird. Her face felt warm too, why would she be blushing? She usually only did that when embarrassed. But this was not an embarrassing moment, she was simply catching up with Dris. They hadden't seen each other much summer.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Dris grinned when Jilly said she was doing good, himself almost always doing the same. She rapidly launched into what she'd done over the summer, which included drawing and going to her local fair. "That's neat. I didn't do much over the summer but paint and help my dads in their respective shops... and babysit. I'm almost fourteen, so I got to babysit while they were out, which was neat." He smiled, a bit proud of himself for being mature enough to help out. He'd also been trying new painting techniques, including several involving brushes instead of just his fingertips, though he was lucky to have pretty slender fingertips.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:12 am
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ rēŞērงē Şēēkēr || Şē¢໐ຖ໓ ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch shoved his trunk onto the platform, annoyed by the fact that he had gotten a lecture to be nicer to people by his mum and uncle. It wasn't like he wasn't some giant arsehole, okay, maybe he was, but wizards were so pretentious and self-serving and he honestly couldn't stand being around them half the time. The other half of the time, he could barely tolerate it. He just couldn't wait until he finally turned seventeen so he could actually hex people that started harassing him. Until then, he resolved himself to suffering through the staring and the fingers being pointed and just the general superiority complexes that seemed to permeate the wizarding population as a whole. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

He frowned, breaking away from Roo and Flick and casting a look around himself, suddenly annoyed by his own height. It would be so much easier if he wasn't so damn short, but he rolled his eyes before spotting a paint-spattered head in the crowd. Well, sort of. He'd resorted to craning his head up and looking at everyone. Nevertheless, he was sure he'd found Giraffe and Tree Trunk was probably close by with Flower Petal so... Shoving his way past a few pairs of legs, he finally caught up with the much taller teen and crossed his arms, glaring up and ignoring everyone else.
                                                  "Yo, Giraffe! You haven't seen Tree Trunk or Flower Petal around, have you? You're really bloody tall, you can probably see them, right?" He ignored the girl that was obviously with Giraffe, knowing that if she was going to be annoyed by Byuch's attitude, she'd probably make it known, loudly. Gryffindors were good at being loud. Roo was a perfect example of it, and Byuch ignored him just as much as he was going to ignore this girl.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where the heck is Tree Trunk? He'd better not be off snogging Flower Petal...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

MissGryffindor

Kungfudemoness

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games