Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man stated that he wasn't mad and to not worry about him. Hearing that the man liked it a bit made Loki a bit relieved. "You like to say that I am yours?" Loki stated softly. Relaxing into Tony's grasp at the back of his neck. "I do not care, the apple would make you stronger in some things but I do not care. I will take the consequences that come with this if it means I get you." Loki stated snuggling into Tony's side.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course I do. It’s not often one gets to say he’s the lover of a god, a prince, a powerful magic user, and the sexiest man in existence all rolled into one.” He smiled. Hearing Loki’s words, he sighed. “Are you positive Lo…..you bind yourself to me like this….and something happens to me, you might lose it….become like Laufey. I don’t want you to disregard that.” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiles when Tony talks about being the lover of a god, a prince and a magic user was not used often. He flushed at the sexiest man in existence comment. "I have my children Tony I will not abandon them but I will take the consequences of that I am sure. I am stronger than both the men that claimed to create me." Loki said determinedly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Wrapping his arms around Loki better, Tony shifted to meet his eyes. “If you are certain.” He murmured before kissing him gently. Pulling away, he pressed his forehead to Loki’s so he could see his eyes. “I love you Loki. I hope you know that.” He whispered. Rubbing Loki’s back, he gave a little smile. So it seemed that they would really be mates. Practically married.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 pm
MDaylus

Green eyes met brown and he nodded when asked if he was certain. He returned the kiss and met Tony's eyes once when the man pressed their foreheads together. "I know and I love you too." Loki stated smiling. "You are really okay with this?" Loki questioned once more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was silent for a moment at the question, thinking. “I’m going to be honest. I’m still a little shocked….and it will take me some time to get used to it. But I’m fine. My biggest concern is you.” He said softly. “I was never planning on having someone I care about as deeply as I do you. And I was never planning on having a relationship evolve into this kind of commitment. I have yet to see anybody go into something like this and not come out scarred on the other side…..of course I was probably around all the wrong people.” He explained, twirling a strand of Loki’s hair. “But if it’s with you….I’m willing to try.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:45 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that he was still shocked and that it would take him some time to get used to. He was glad at the very least that Tony wasn't freaking out and he was accepting it in some cases. Hearing that Tony was more concerned about him and that he hadn't expected to have a relationship as committed as the one they have now. Loki looked and listened on unsure what to say until Tony said that if it was him he was willing to try. "Tony, how did I get you? how did I ever end up with someone as wonderful as you?" Loki questioned.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s words and chuckled. “Careful, you might find yourself feeling cursed with me eventually.” He joked, kissing his nose as he trailed his fingers down Loki’s side. “And are you alright with everything? Beyond me being human and all? You’ve never been married or anything, not for a lack of a desire to of course…..but I certainly wouldn’t have picked me as the one to get tied up with.” He asked. He knew Loki had probably wanted to marry Angrboda, knew that there might have been several men Loki would have pursued if the option had been there, and Tony didn’t hate him for it or feel angry. Loki had been alive for a very long time, and might be alive for a very long time after Tony had gone, no matter how long that took. It wasn’t like Tony could judge though, he’d probably been with more people in the few decades of his life than Loki had in all of his.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 am
MDaylus

"Never." Loki chuckled when Tony said that he could end up cursed with him. He shivered when Tony's finger ran down his side once more. "I am alright. I never wanted to marry Angroboda, I loved him sure but I never thought we would be forever even with our children. I was torn up when he was killed but I have gotten over it." Loki stated. He didn't know if he would ever get over Tony.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly nodded at the response that he got. “So it seems that this is settled then. We’re mates.” He said lightly, smiling at his lover. Sure, a part of him was still scared of this, but for now everything seemed alright, so long as he could kept Loki from biting off someone’s head because they touched him. Grabbing Loki’s hand, he brought it to his lips, kissing his knuckles, then his palm before pulling Loki’s arm over his shoulder so he could bring the god into a proper kiss.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:46 pm
MDaylus

"Mates." Loki agrees though the word still feels foreign on his tongue. He smiles back at Tony still relieved in many ways. Allowing Tony to kiss the back of his hand then the palm he moved forward when the man pull his arm over his shoulders to draw him closer. Returning the kiss properly he moaned softly, clenching his other hand in Tony's shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Holding Loki close as they kissed, Tony smiled at the soft moan. He would never stop loving how receptive and vocal Loki was. Staying pressed close to Loki as he pulled from the kiss, he began to softly kiss along the lined of Loki’s face, just wanting to be affectionate and close to Loki for the moment. It really was becoming his favorite place to be, just lying in bed with his lover, enjoying each other’s company and touch. “I’m proud of you….” He murmured. “for giving the casket back. I think it will help a lot of people.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't mind the warmth of Tony wrapped around him. In fact he barely noticed it unless he focused on it. Shivering once more as the man pressed kisses to the lines along his face. Looking to Tony when the man said that he was proud of him. Laying back, Loki breathed slowly. " when we were young Odin showed us the vault while retelling his victory against jotunhiem. He showed us the casket of course but when I saw it. I knew I did not want him to have it that it did not belong to him. The first chance I got as an adult I took it. Hanging it over to my brothers even though it was hard, when I did it I felt better. I knee it belonged with them I knew it was going home." Loki sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony followed as Loki laid back, laying on his stomach, pressed into the god’s side, and letting an arm drape over Loki. Tracing random patterns on Loki’s chest as he listened, he hummed. “If it’s as connected to Jotunheim as they said, I wouldn’t doubt it.” He said slowly. “Are there many things like that out there. Objects with such power and importance?” he asked softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki lay back as Tony settled into his side and began tracing patterns across his chest. “I am unsure whether or not there are more items within Asgard that are like the Casket or of any other places.” Loki hummed. Odin had never showed him other treasures in the vault. He had seen them of course when he was down there but he knew not of their stories or where most came from. It made him wish he had studied them more.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games