Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 am
Sub didn't notice the Heal Pulse working its magic on him (which it did work), he was lost in other thoughts again but his mind wasn't too far away to return to this world when Aria spoke. "Yes! We're gonna knock it over, rob 'em blind. And why? Because. I'm not giving a justification for this 'mission', and we don't need one. We're Team Snagem and we take what's not our's! Now go get ready, let the others know if you want, we leave immediately." Sub said with a big grin as he walked out of his office to go find the nearest bathroom and do something about the smell coming from him, he just now noticed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 am
Once Sub had left the room, Lykas took a big gulp of fresh air. "Oh, thank God. I don't know how much longer I could've dealt with that smell without saying something." He said to himself, not really paying much attention to Aria just yet. After a few moments, he decided that he wasn't going to get the rest of his troupe involved. This was a mission for him and him alone. So to speak. He figured the others wouldn't want to be involved without a good reason and he didn't need one. "I want it" was all he cared about.

He headed off to his room and checked through the Pokeballs he carried before deciding who he was taking along on this mission. He hadn't really used many of his Pokemon for battling purposes recently but he figured it was long overdue to get them back into fighting form while he had downtime from his own training missions.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:17 pm
Darksol88
"...oh." That was it? She wasn't about to complain, at any rate. It was over with, at least, prompting Cera to give a small nod and quietly float out. Maybe she could find somewhere else to isolate herself at.

Or, maybe she'll end up seeing Sol and Darts and stop instead, wondering what was going on between the two.

"What were you thinking?" He demands of the Ho-Oh hybrid, his crimson eyes practically flaring as he jabs an accusatory golden finger into Sol's chest. "We are the veterans of this team. We shouldn't be leading from the back of the group. We have the ability to take some hits. If something happens to one of the people under us, with the bodies that we have, it should be on our heads. What were you thinking, running off and leaving the others in the line of fire? Where were either of us when Tristen took that hit?" The gambler was heated, perhaps more than the hybrid in front of him and he had no problem letting off a bit of steam. As far as he's concerned, the bird should know better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm
"Up until they decided the best option was to fire enough rockets that there's wars that had less explosive impact, I had figured the worst they would do is capture one or some of those also wanted in Kalos," Sol explained, knowing good and well he had no good excuse for his actions, "But if there's an explanation you're looking for otherwise for my actions, I don't have one that'd provide apt justification. As for Tristen, I barely had time to evade that Hyper Beam back there myself, let alone get anyone else out of the way or take the hit in their place."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:46 pm
During all of the treatment of individuals from the trip to Hoenn, all Trishella had done was pout. Once she'd been calmed down and had time to stop her mini freakout, she found her way to the medlab and, spotting Darts and Sol talking, she bowed her head in shame. "I'm so sorry!" She shouted quietly. "For eveything. For failing to protect people. For losing control of my Pokemon. And....And because of that....Someone...Someone was hurt!" She apologized, trying to contain her tears.

"It's all because I'm not strong enough as a trainer!" She assured herself, deciding that now was the time for her to seriously begin training not only her Pokemon but also herself. If she wanted to truly be useful to this team, she needed to more in control of her Pokemon and more in control of herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:59 pm
Aile would walk out of the medlab, yawning. Her goggles were now on her face, since the black tint was really handy for keeping light out. She'd move them back up to the top of her head when she saw Trish. "Hey, calm down. This was completely unexpected, and hopefully, Tristan won't have any extremely long lasting effects. Not just your Pokémon went mad...." She'd put her hand in her coat for a moment, touching Tatooine's Pokéball. "I'm sure we'll find a way to restore them, but in the mean time, bettering yourself isn't a bad thing."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:03 pm
Darksol88
"Up until they decided the best option was to fire enough rockets that there's wars that had less explosive impact, I had figured the worst they would do is capture one or some of those also wanted in Kalos," Sol explained, knowing good and well he had no good excuse for his actions, "But if there's an explanation you're looking for otherwise for my actions, I don't have one that'd provide apt justification. As for Tristen, I barely had time to evade that Hyper Beam back there myself, let alone get anyone else out of the way or take the hit in their place."

"You barely had time to avoid that Hyper Beam, you had time to get that kid out of the way." Darts jabs his finger directly in Sol's breastbone again, his red eyes boring a hole into Sol's crimson. "And people may say," He says, gesturing off in Isaac's direction. "That Blizz and Freth are going to kill me when they get back. But that pales in comparison," Here the Giratina hybrid clenches a fist, barely containing his rage before pointing a gilt finger in Sol's direction again. "To what I'm going to do to you, if Tristen's not okay."

Requiem of Whyspers
During all of the treatment of individuals from the trip to Hoenn, all Trishella had done was pout. Once she'd been calmed down and had time to stop her mini freakout, she found her way to the medlab and, spotting Darts and Sol talking, she bowed her head in shame. "I'm so sorry!" She shouted quietly. "For eveything. For failing to protect people. For losing control of my Pokemon. And....And because of that....Someone...Someone was hurt!" She apologized, trying to contain her tears.

"It's all because I'm not strong enough as a trainer!" She assured herself, deciding that now was the time for her to seriously begin training not only her Pokemon but also herself. If she wanted to truly be useful to this team, she needed to more in control of her Pokemon and more in control of herself.

Darts turns his head momentarily to glance at Trishella, a bit of pity coming into his heart at the girl's logic, and he takes a couple steps forwards to set a hand on her shoulder. "Nah, kid." He says, sadly. "It wasn't your fault."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:21 pm
Sol took a moment, keeping silent, until he decided the best thing was to walk away. Not because he wasn't about to run off, but because Darts was right. He was sure Tristen would be fine, though. He might've been a kid, but members of this team were known for their resilience. It still didn't stop him from saying, to himself, that he hoped he wouldn't be taking any trips to the Distortion World any time soon.

Cera had been listening in on the whole conversation, looking back at the Medlab for a second. Suddenly, she was glad she was already distancing herself, if only to spare the kid from anything she might eventually do. Maybe now she could find somewhere isolated? Preferably without forcing the situation by going on a rampage?  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm
"I know..." Trishella said to Aile when she tried to console her. "I still can't help but blame myself, though. Everyone else here is so much better than me at training Pokemon. The only one I ever had before I joined this team was Dee and he's just a pet.. He doesn't even know how to battle." She commented, the little Dedenne in question popping out of the top of her blouse. "Denne!" He chirruped cheerily, ignoring the others aside from the one who'd spoken his name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm
As the Doc continued on treating the Electrike hybrid, his patience grew ever short as the two argued on and his solice would come soon. "...can someone tell me what on earth is going on here?" Freth said. "I wake up and hear this."

"Don't you know? We have a new married couple." Doc spoke up.

"And...who's best man was Tristen!?" She said a bit shocked at what she was seeing.

"Somewhat different matter."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 pm
"If they're the new married couple, could one of you tell me if there's a way to make drinks with berries aside from juice?" Cera shouted, only to wind up coming back into the Medlab. "And I could've gotten Tristen out of the way, but..." She looked down shortly after, still kicking herself for how she froze up back there, even with the inherent risks and concerns.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:49 pm
"Crush up the berries and mix with alcohol, or you could ferment them for a few months to years. Take your pick, though the crushing them would be faster and a ton easier." Aile shrugged. "And let's just say that having to pay this stupid bloody rent issue bit us in the a**. Hard. Be careful for your Pokémon whenever you're in Hoenn now."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:55 pm
"Or in here..." Cera added, noting the methods Aile just mentioned. She wondered how that might work, though it sounded easy enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:56 pm
"Oh my God. What. Happened?" Freth said. It probably should be a solice to others here. It wasn't the father figure that was first to find out about this. "And please, choose your words carefully..."

"Calm down, Freth." Doc said. "Young Tristen is a bit banged up, but far as what I can gather, it could have been worse. He suffered a concussion at worst, but that's pretty much it. He'll be sore for a little bit though. It was perhaps one of those situations that couldn't have been helped; you all have been through such a thing, that I know of. That said, I'm left to question the whole exchange between Darts and Sol..." Doc spoke up.

"What about them?" Freth asked. "Did Darts screw up?"

"Actually it was Sol by what I gather."

"......what. And what rent issue? Is that the call I was getting on my SNAG earlier?" She pulled out her SNAG and saw the message, hearing Aile's comment about avoiding Hoenn now. "Ok, apparently I missed a lot."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 pm
Blizzard120
"Oh my God. What. Happened?" Freth said. It probably should be a solice to others here. It wasn't the father figure that was first to find out about this. "And please, choose your words carefully..."

"Calm down, Freth." Doc said. "Young Tristen is a bit banged up, but far as what I can gather, it could have been worse. He suffered a concussion at worst, but that's pretty much it. He'll be sore for a little bit though. It was perhaps one of those situations that couldn't have been helped; you all have been through such a thing, that I know of. That said, I'm left to question the whole exchange between Darts and Sol..." Doc spoke up.

"What about them?" Freth asked. "Did Darts screw up?"

"Actually it was Sol by what I gather."

"......what. And what rent issue? Is that the call I was getting on my SNAG earlier?" She pulled out her SNAG and saw the message, hearing Aile's comment about avoiding Hoenn now. "Ok, apparently I missed a lot."
"Darts started that up because if anyone should've been on one of the medlab beds, it was him or Sol, and Darts was actually doing what he could. Instead of barely avoiding the attack that hit Tristen when he could've gotten closer and taken it or got him out of the way. I tried to too, but with everything going on, I just... couldn't," Cera explained, "But the call you got's about that. We didn't make any money on what happened in Littleroot either. It's still a long story..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games