Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:34 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

"Hmm, I could think of a few things! Though most involve going places and eating food really." Sidevi mentioned rather excitedly as if eating food was one of her favorite things to do or traveling, If not both. She eventually decided to roll off of Kiku, looking upwards at the sky and sighing softly. "Last person I was kind of attracted too I don't see much anymore, I'm hoping that if I ever do decide to date someone that it'll be someone I can see frequently." Sidevi shrugged again.

"What about you? What kind of person would you enjoy dating do you think? If I'm allowed to ask that is." Sidevi snickered at her question as if Kiku would suddenly get angry over asking such a simple question or not.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:52 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku gave a hearty laughed, strong enough to almost sound like a roar as her friend admitted to being quite passionate about food. As she friend moved from on top of her she laid there on her own personal patch of the stars as she looked at the others. She was quiet for a moment wondering who Sidevi had been interested in before and where they may have perhaps gone. That was probably quite sad, to have someone you began to care for leave you?

Kiku could only somewhat think about the last person she loved. She was unlucky, but she did still hope they were doing well no matter what it might have been. No matter who they might have been now, she hoped that they had or would finally find the person that was right for them even if it wasn't her.

With a little hum the tiger girl tried to think "Well I have never thought about it." she said "I believe that everyone deserves love. I do not have my own preferences because I can love anyone well..." she tried to think "I have only been attracted to females in a sense. I do not think that would stop me from dating even someone who shifted though even if a bit limiting, but I have never found myself to romantically inclined towards males." she explained honestly. It was more or less just a thing and she thought something was wrong with her for the longest time until her teacher explained it "However, to me there is little difference between the love you give to friends, strangers, family, and even lovers. There are some separations sure, but we are all connected so I give everyone as much as I could give."

She looked over, rolling to her side "What about you my friend? What manner of person would it take to capture your noble heart?"

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Home // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

Sidevi thought about this for a moment, as she shifted onto her side too, facing Kiku as she tapped her chin, "Someone.. Fun probably playful too! I've enjoyed our times together for sure! ...Maybe I'll ask you some time." she pokes her tongue out at Kiku as she giggles softly before scooting a bit closer to as before, gently resting her forehead against Kiku's. She pauses a moment as she thinks, "I'll think on it, you can too! But I honestly do enjoy having you about so..." she shrugs, leaving the question unasked as she snickers to herself.

"I'm sort of like you, I typically am more comfy around women, but I'm willing to bet with men, but, not if they act certain ways. I uh.. kind of find it embarrassing to admit that but it's true." she blushes a little but isn't afraid to admit it since Kiku did. She lifts a hand to her mouth and clears her throat, before asking, "I'll have to figure it out soon, what was it you said? Someone else might ask first? Hehehe.."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:15 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑥
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:44 pm
Knowhere

Clothing:: Today's outfit
Company:: ???
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: I hope my post wasn't too out of left field. sweatdrop

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He thought today was going to be an amazing day to try and start his straight laced money making ways. Unfortunately that wasn't really the case. The wether wasn't optimal for the optimistic young man but still the lation tried making money how his grandfather use to do it back in his days. "Pachinko! Pachinko! Come and play a fun filled game of pachinko!" Yes, he indeed had a pachinko bored set up and made from a large wooden board but there was slots down below for the metal marble to fall down into with each slot having a different winning amount to make things interesting for the players who try their luck. From the slots there was a sign in the middle that had a "x2" written on it and to the sides of that slot was a "x0.5" and then from there, to the side of the second prize amounts, was two slots that only held a red "X" to make up a total of eight slots in total

|X|X|x0.5|x2|x0.5|X|X|

While some people were confused about the game one person tried the game out and thankful showed how it goes. The customer dropped the metal marble from the top of the bored and as it rolled down the metal marble would macarena it's way down, a playfully tune at every nail it bounced from until it fell down into a slot. "It landed in one of the second prize slots!" Ryan would exclaim; The metal marble shining under the symbol of the slot x0.5

"Looks like you earned half your money back, sir!" Ryan smile as he reached underneath the box he was sitting on, and under the covering small picnic blanket which dressed up the box Ryan pulled out a humble sized cash box; His true amount of money being kept back at Skye's home. "Pachinko! Pachinko! Come and play a fun filled game of pachinko!" He advertised again with hopes another would try out the game before it rained; The man jingling the fifty cents he won back as he thought about maybe playing the one dollar minimum game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image

So far, Lottie was liking Soleil. She had spent the first few days moving her things in and putting off any possible human interaction until she had everything at her new house taken care of. But now, here she sat, taking photos of the beach. It was nice to just sit down and take in her surroundings. This seemed to be a place full of young and interesting people, so maybe she'd meet someone nice? But she hates the awkward beginning phase of a new friendship, she never knows if she should text or just wait for the other to make the first move. That's one of the reasons why she prefers to just walk around with a camera in her hand and take photos of any landscape, building, or scene she finds cool. Lottie patted her precious Nikon, not knowing what in the world she would do without it. In the past year and a half or so, there's always a camera attached to her hip. She stood up and slipped out of her sneakings, enjoying the way the sand and sun immediately warmed her feet. Sauntering over to the water, the ocean lapped at her feet as she took a big, deep breath of the salty air and started to snap some picturesque photos. Yeah, this was nice.

"Maybe some good things will happen here," Lottie said to herself.

withno one

outfitpink vibes

statussingle as ever

monies$1000

ShadowStar369

fuestray

Faun

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:54 am
User Image
User Image

❝It wαs α quєstíσn I hαd wσrn σn mч líps fσr dαчs - líkє α lσσsє thrєαd σn mч fαvσurítє swєαtєr I cσuldn't rєsíst pullíng - dєspítє knσwíng ít cσuld αll unrαvєl αrσund mє.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Dare Callahan had finally fallen into a sense of routine after the emotional upheaval Fayre's death had wrought. He still spent most of his time working out, but he soon planned to have a job and fill the spare hours with work. Right now, however, he was at the beach giving himself and his canine housemates some exercise. Mine, Fayre's fluffy little pomeranian was bounding about and barking at the waves, while Mutt, his loyal companion, was keeping watch and ensuring the little pup stayed out of holes. The giant stretched his arms out in front of him, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his tanned skin. He'd had a lot of spare time recently, yet he had spent most of it in the house. Probably his way of grieving, he supposed. His bare feet sunk into the sand with each step, his shoes tucked away in the messenger bag slung over his shoulder. He'd have liked to have gone on a run, but had left it too late to do so, so instead he settled on a long walk. It was refreshing nonetheless.

Mine's high pitched bark captured his attention and he scanned the open expanse of beach for the tiny canine, soon spotting the fluffball tangled up in some seaweed. Shaking his head, he whistled for Mutt and jogged over to the smaller dog. Mutt pranced over and settled herself down on the sand nearby, content to sit and watch as he attempted to untangle the energetic pomeranian from the seaweed. It took him a couple of tries, buy eventually he managed and Mine took off immediately, Mutt following close behind. Dare had a sneaking suspicion his husky had let the smaller pup get tangled on purpose. With a small sigh, he got to his feet once more and tossed the seaweed back into the ocean. Now resolved to keep a better eye on Mine, he continued his walk. Despite the forecast, it was actually pretty good weather for the beach. It wasn't hot enough to lure in crowds of people, yet wasn't too cold to drive them away, either. It was good. He enjoyed the lack of people. The less people gawking at his size the better. So far he'd come across a handful of couples playing about in the sand with their kids or respective partners. It seemed like a day to go in pairs, though Dare didn't seem to be the only solitary figure on the beach. A small blonde woman with a camera was standing in the shallow depths of the ocean, taking pictures he assumed. He wouldn't have paid her any mind, except his dogs had wandered close to her and he feared they'd startle her into dropping the camera or something, which he'd then feel obligated to replace. Approaching the canine duo, he called for them, hoping to distract them from whatever it was that had drawn them to the blonde. Apparently his plan worked a little too well, for they both bolted for him and in a joint effort, managed to knock him over. He hadn't been prepared for them, so he ended up on his back in the water with Mine walking over him and Mutt seated on his stomach. Cheeky things.

"Sorry about them!"

He called to the woman, just in case they'd disturbed her too much.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXDσ чσu lσvє mє? I αsk.

LOCATION → [(enter) Beach]
COMPANY → [Dogs]
FEELING → [Bemused]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [waves]
OOC → [Sorry for the crappy reply!]

❝In чσur hєsítαtíσn I fσund mч αnswєr.❞

a small bee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image

Lottie was doing her best to catch the perfect picture of a wave cresting but kept on getting it a second too late or too early and was becoming near obsessed with getting a great shot. She took a second to readjust her camera and that's when she had noticed two dogs coming towards her out of the corner of her eye. She was confused as to why they were approaching her but she wasn't all that scared since the closest dog was super tiny and cute. Maybe a pet would be a good investment for her, they've always been a weakness for her! Lottie was tempted to crouch down and pet them but two dogs like this must have an owner. Before she was even able to look around, they shot off in another direction and into some guy.

A very... large and imposing looking guy. She froze a little, people actually come in that size nowadays?! Some people drink waaay too much milk... With an awkward wave, "I-It's alright!" She said, before looking back out over the water and sinking her toes further into the wet sand. After another failed attempt at a perfect ocean photo, her attention went back to the dog guy. She looked at the large man on the ground, no matter how big you are, getting knocked down by a dog should hurt a little. "Uhh, are you okay?" Lottie had called out but it wouldn't be surprising if the man didn't hear her.

withbig dog guy

outfitpink vibes

statussingle as ever

monies$1000

OOC: ahh its shortt;;

ShadowStar369

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:07 am
x
x
x
x
{Two week time skip.}

мσиםαч, мαч ②①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑤
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Turning off the engine, Anya sat in her car for a moment, gently biting her bottom lip. Was coming here a good idea? The weather was amazingly warm today, so the beach was unsurprisingly full of people. Not too many people, but still, a good amount. It's been way too long since Anya's seen the ocean and her skin was becoming much too pale for her liking. Her doctors said that it would be safe for her to be around other people, but what if someone cut themselves? What if she just... snapped? She still didn't have complete control of her blood-lust just yet. Yes, she had taken one of those disgusting pills, but were they really enough to keep her calm if she sees and smalls actual blood? She sat in the car for another five minuets, her hand on the key, ready to turn it and drive away so she could hide herself away. After another three minuets passed, Anya would pull the key out and opened the car door. Taking in a sharp breath, she caught tons of different smells, food, the people around her, and the salt of the ocean. Closing the car door behind her, Anya swallowed hard before stepping onto the sand and heading towards the water, while also trying to stay away from the main crowd. She could do this... She would be fine... She was Anya King. She wasn't going to let this take her down. Not again. Finding a nice spot, Anya laid down her beach towel and set her bag down before taking a seat. Her heart was still pounding, but the sounds of the waves and the warmth of the sun were relaxing.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Beachwear xxx Ooc: -
AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

ωhere Event l ωith Alone l мood Okay l Outfit Tops&Trunks

OoC:
                                          oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Finn biked his way up the path to the beach, hat stuck to his head and keeping his honey locks from swaying all over like a crazy man. His golden eyes glittered in the sun, sparkling like gems. For once, he was in a good mood. Perhaps it was the weather, but he wasn't sure. He just woke up this morning and felt refreshed! Nothing was thought about when he got up, he put on clothes and walked out the door. In fact, he hadn't spent much time in the new house he was living in to get a good idea of the layout. He was desperately hoping that it wasn't permanent, but every attempt he made at trying to contact his wife was met with dead ends. He would still continue to try and try, but for now he would focus on him. Finn was still trying to recover from watching his friend get shot right in front of his eyes; which also contributed to his current bouts of depression. Shaking his head, eyes closing momentarily, Finn forced the idea of his depression rearing its ugly head away so he could focus on having a little fun at the beach.

Coming up to the parking lot, he parked in a free spot for bikes and pushed himself off. Pulling out the chain for his lock, Finn secured the mode of transportation and grabbed the small backpack he brought to house his little items should he go in the water. As the ocean breeze fluttered through his shirt, he turned away from the water a moment, holding onto his hat so it wouldn't blow away. Such a beautiful day! He could hear the seagulls and families playing. A pang of sadness ripped through his heart. Did Bree have their child while he was away? Was she doing beach days with their baby and... God forbid some other man? Biting into his bottom lip, Finn stopped paying attention to what was around him as he waddled through the sand, tripping over someone's feet. "Ooof!" he grunted as he hit the dirt, mouth now full of sand. Sputtering out the granules, he slowly picked himself up onto all fours and shook sand out of his hair. This is why he shouldn't be thinking so negatively right now!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anya watched the waves for a moment before she leaned back on her arms and closed her eyes. Despite her initial fears, she was glad that she decided to come to the beach. As she soaked up the sun, Anya caught a small sound near her, but with all the other noises of seagulls squawking and children laughing, she didn't realize that someone was walking near her until her legs were kicked as a male tripped over her. "Ow." She whined to herself, her eyes opening. Looking at the male, her eyes widened and her face went from looking annoyed to looking worried. "There's no blood is there!?" She asked slightly panicked before a blush spread across her cheeks. That was rude to ask someone who just fell on their face. "A-Ah. What I meant to say was. Are you okay?" She sputtered out, feeling ashamed and embarrassed by herself. Leaning a bit closer, the blonde looked over the man. Well, he seemed to be fine... and there was no blood. So... that was good right? She truthfully didn't even care about the fact he had just tripped over her. Accidents happen. She was more concerned that he was possibly injured.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Beachwear xxx Ooc: -
AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games