Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick side glances at Saeki after the young male moves to stand next to him. "Splendidly well" he answered him. He was very pleased that his boyfriend is feeling great because grilling involves a lot of cooking and eating. Of course there will be leftovers that are to be expected since this kind of cooking includes large portions of food, but he didn't know anyone in town that could invite to this holiday event. He kissed back then watched him help with unpacking. "I boiled some of the meat to help defrost and cut down the cooking time. I picked mac and cheese, mini corn on the cob, and collard greens as side dishes" he informed him as he took out the side dishes bowls out then set them on the picnic table. "Also I brought along a bottle of barbecue sauce. People usually slather it on the chicken leg before grilling. Do you want the sauce on them or keep them plain?" he asked and took out the bottle to show him what the sauce looked like. He left it up to his boyfriend to decide whether to use the sauce or not. "As for drinks, I made home-made lemonade and put them into glass jars to drink out of" he mentioned what beverage he brought along for them to drink.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : Pëllumb Gjoni | Mood : Calm | OOC : --

It is kind of refreshing for him. To be around an individual who cannot be affected by his abilities in the least. Sometimes it gets a little old to have someone see you as another person. Especially since he still doesn’t have complete control over when that happens. The lady who tried groping him in the bookstore, that means you, pervert. So this? He had an appreciation for this moment when he can just appreciate good company without being an object to look at. "Well I certainly agree with you there. I am still learning it. I would be happy to help you with Japanese should you ever want to polish it more." An invitation for them to meet again and converse. While it has only been a short while, like he thought before, this was refreshing and kind of nice. Innocent conversation that surely wouldn’t end so awkwardly.

He gives a chuckle, making a waving motion with his hand to push away the man's concern of taking up his time. "Not at all. To be honest, I was just enjoying the weather and just thinking. I am new here so I have been feeling a little homesick. Kind of miss being with my son and his Foster father." Yes, even Seiji is missed. He is a grouch, but he grows soft with time and patience. When he opens up to you, can feel comfortable enough to show you some vulnerability, that is the best part. The part worth working towards. Because he has never met someone so fiercely loyal until Seiji. Well, until Seiji and his sweetheart Daisuke that is. He really does feel lucky to have met such amazing people to call family. "I would enjoy going for a stroll and speaking with you more. Thank you for offering."

The comment about spending most of his time working has the incubus chuckling again as he pushes his hands in his pocket and starts to walk, matching his pace with this new companion. "I think that you speak quite calm and proper, you have nothing to be worried about. Besides, I am a very approachable person I like to believe. As long as someone seems friendly, I enjoy talking to them." Back to Seiji, while his responses were clipped and almost seemed rude, Seiji was actually quite kind and intelligent. More caring than people thought, because of how he lets on. Yet Heisuke never seemed to dislike their conversations, even their bickering made him beam and feel uplifted. Their banter meant that they were on good terms, because Seiji never spares you even a single word if you mean little to him. "So I feel I must ask, where is it you are from? I can’t place your accent."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:28 am
User Image
User Image

The Asian smiled at Patrick when they replied and nodded. After the kiss he went to help with unpacking and it was done pretty quick working together. They had also unpacked Saeki’s bag with what he had taken with him for this outing. It sure looked like they had enough food to feed a small army. Perhaps they could share with some people that just happened to pass by? It was nothing unusual where Saeki came from. He had packed freshly cut fish, wrapped in foil so it kept fresh and cool and not warm up, as well as rice and dried seaweed. Patrick had enjoyed the sushi before, Saeki was eager to give them a sampling of his own region! The young man was surprised that he was able to find that specific fish here in Soleil. He had also brought several drinks he had ordered to come from Japan among which fruity Ramune, or a type of soda. "That all sounds great my love. I managed to get my hands on some of my country’s drinks and even my own region’s fish. Amazing to find that all the way here but apparently they fly it over." Saeki explained and chuckled softly. At the mention of barbeque sauce though he looked over at the bottle curiously. He had yet to try that he thought to himself. "I’ll be happy to try them with the sauce." Saeki replied and smiled at his boyfriend. It was definitely less healthy than he was used to eating, but he would just have to train harder for a few days. After taking stock of all their food and drinks, Saeki turned to Patrick for any other help he could offer after presenting the pets with appropriate snacks.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Park] xxx

[With : Patrick and the pets] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I'm always up for brightening my food horizon" Patrick said jokingly with a chuckle. He is always open to eating more food from his boyfriend's culture. Since he is fairly new to barbecuing, he wasn't expecting it to be great, but he hopes it to be at least passable in order not to disappoint his boyfriend's expectations. He put on the hot dogs since they are easiest to grill from what he knows and also the quickest so he decided to get them out of the way. Wouldn't mind if people were to partake in what seems to be a buffet at this point as long as they don't bother the animals. "Okay, I'll apply it to some of the chicken legs and beef patties" he responded after hearing the other's response about the bbq sauce. Opened up the bottle and squirted some into a dipping bowl then stirred around with a basting brush. "Maybe next grilled veggies and kebab skewers" he thought to himself as he brushed the sauce onto some chicken legs he laid out onto the grill. When this is all over they could probably go around the park for a walk before heading back to their homes. Sat down at the table ready to eat what isn't being cooked right now while the kittens eagerly accepted any snacks given to them. "I suppose this outing would be a good trail run the Hiro's party next month. With the difference of one more guest being there" he said Saeki as he opened up a glass jar of lemonade then takes a long gulp from it. He let out a satisfied sigh afterwards and leaving the jar half empty on the table.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:46 am
User Image
User Image

A smile graced Saeki’s lips when he heard his boyfriend’s answer. They shared that too, wanting to try new cultures in food. And he sure was doing a lot of discovering ever since he first met his boyfriend. While Patrick started with the hot dogs, the young man offered the treats he had brought to the kittens first. Aki waited patiently as he watched his owner with the snacks, slowly wagging his tail. They were a patient canine and didn’t mind Saeki giving the cats first. Once quite a bit of their food was already grilled, it would seem their offer didn’t go unnoticed. A few people were happy to accept a quick snack. For Saeki this was normal. Where he came from, everyone shared their food together on outings like this.

It felt reminiscent of home, something the swordsman could really appreciate. He was happy he came here, more so because that brought him together with Patrick, but he did miss his home, Japan, the hot springs and his family. The young man sat down after offering Aki his snack and frowned slightly as the realization hit him. It had been quite a busy time since he got here and it never truly sank in just how far from home he was. But it was many many miles. The Asian was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Patrick about Hiro’s party and he turned his head to look at them. Despite the reminder of homesickness, he gave them a genuine smile and nodded. He was happy with Patrick, no matter what and they always managed to brighten his day.

"I’m looking forward to that too. I hope Hiro will like his party." Saeki replied. Shaking the thoughts of home from his mind, Saeki poured himself some lemonade too and ate some of the food. It tasted great! "It’s delicious my love." he complimented them happily. The rest of the day went by without a hitch. Saeki was loving the time together, as well as with some of the community. It was a great feeling of being one whole. In the end some even left briefly and came back with instruments after which they all spent some time playing music and Saeki sang a few songs as well of which three in his native language.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Park] xxx

[With : Patrick, the pets and random residents] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 8:27 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The young kittens played with the snacks after they were given to them before consuming them then licked their own paws and muzzle afterwards. Patrick periodically checked on the meat that he was grilling and trying out the food that Saeki contributed to this special occasion. He couldn't relate to feeling homesick since he never felt that way for his home country let alone this one he is in now. He would never say it out loud, but he pledges no loyalty or patriotic feelings for either one of them. "I'm sure he will. You've always been good at meeting the expectations of what he would like" he said to him. He smiled brightly, "Thank you. Glad to hear it" he responded to the compliment. He enjoyed the entertainment that was provided by Saeki and the masses. Took a picture of Saeki singing with his phone and he felt quite lucky about his boyfriend's performance. With what was divided out over time there were some leftovers just enough for the both of them and put them into take out boxes. Afterwards he spent the rest of the time playing with the pets once the clean up was down.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: lucky.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:20 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 am
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Outfit: https://i.imgur.com/j04Rhul.jpg
((Battle armor dress)) with titanium boots
Thought:
User Image "
User Image
Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

A coolish day in the park and Lady Maura decided to mediate on site . She had a fun weekend with Ralph and even become flustered by him. She dress In her camtoe butterfly dress to not only impress but to watch out for the unseen. She slowly trot in the park on a white horse she rented and listen to the wind blowing.as it stops, she Target the sky and gets off her horse . She pointed with her finger cursed spirit floating about. She then snaps her finger and engaged into transform her dress into armor. She pulled out her family sword and transform to a bow arrow. She shoots one in the sky and pink crystal sparkling about.

The spirit still circle about and she shoots again but the spirit won't be tamed. So she puts her away the sword and used her taijus sui magic dragon furry to attacl the spirit. Again and again, she recovers her energy and she leviate in the sky and slash the clouds in half, finally disperse the spirit to the other world. She lowered to the grounds and rest by the trees.

tiny14xx2

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : A crazy woman? | Mood : Confused | OOC : --

Initially he had come back out here to get some fresh air again when yesterday had proved to be so successful in the same endeavor. At least this time he was in a better mood initially today. Because he was really down in the dumps last time. So when he sees a woman waving around weapons in the park, he tries not to think negative things and think of something a bit more positive. Maybe she isn’t a crazy woman waving around dangerous objects for no reason. Maybe she isn’t a crazy person wearing armor in the middle of a modern day park. He’s sadly seen some weirder people than this.

"Ano...are you a cosplayer?" Honestly? She probably wasn’t? But again, he was trying to be positive. He hasn’t exactly met enough supernatural people in these parts yet to really conclude whether or not this was just a common everyday thing in this city. But he might be starting to think so. As he has met a young man pranking people with a raven, an older vampire shut-in who lives in a mansion that is blind, and now a woman wearing armor and swinging around a sword. And because of this strangeness and his curiosity, the man forgot that he can't just approach people all willy nilly. Because his husband(and maybe Erik) was the only one who saw a man wearing a baby blue sweater with his long hair pulled back, and black jeans. This woman would see something entirely different depending on her preferences in men, or women. To her, he would be glamoured to look and sound like her ideal partner.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:04 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Outfit: https://i.imgur.com/j04Rhul.jpg
((Battle armor dress)) with titanium boots
Thought:
User Image "
User Image
Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

After take a nap from her excursion,she awake and gets back on her white horse. She gallop fast through the part of the park and then her pink red eye met another male figured eye.she observe him and then ttrott off to the big Willow tree. She gets off and pet her horse gently and walk up halfway where she saw the mysterious male with long black hair and red white armor . She rubbed her eyes as if she saw ghost .

She rubs her thumb through her hair and breathe heavily " I know that the soul of war are forever bound in the Afterlife. I know that the pendant is forever Link to me ." She shed a tear and ease closer to the male figured. " I never Imagined see a lost friend coming to haunt me. Shen !!!_".

((Shen•li is her lost lover and friend in the hundreds year war))

She dropped down on her knees and sheds a tear. She looks around then tried to feel this type of mirage. She then pulled back and enjoy the breath of air. She doesn't understand at all ,why she been unloved and haunt. She do see this beautiful Mann appear before her.

"You like Shen and maybe you are his spirit. I'm glad to see you visit me." She smiled and feel what ever magic or effects working on her. She faint into a spell.

tiny14xx2

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Park | Company : A crazy woman! | Mood : Anxious | OOC : --

There was one thing that he learned in his time, to never just stand idly as a woman approaches him with that starry gaze. So he quickly shifts backwards when she eases closer. He could feel his hands start to shake a little, his anxiety spiking. If he had a panic attack and started gasping for air here, that could cause him more grief than now. So he tries to focus intensely on a tree behind her. If he just follows every crack and every branch with his eyes, eventually he should calm down. That was the plan, but he is pulled out of his exercise that Seiji taught him, flinching when she keens in sorrow with some man’s name on her lips. "I t-t-t-think t-that you are m-mistaken."

He presses his lips together tightly, clenching his fist in his pocket to try and abade the chattering of his teeth. If he just focused on the cold instead, the air he is sucking in to expand his lungs. If he just focuses on that, he should calm down a little bit. "I am p-pretty sure I am alive l-lady. And v-very married, s-so don’t try anything!" Like he is some maiden that can’t easily hold off a random woman. In his defense, he is still recovering his health AND he had a GIRL basically control him for the better part of a month behind his wife’s back. He can’t fight everyone, and that is what causes his anxiety. So he does what he can…and runs away. Seems safer than finding out just how close to this Shen person she was.

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:35 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑤
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games