Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:16 am
Daisuke when finally fully healed stepped towards the fight.
"Shinji, what the hell is going on...why...are you fighting us?" Daisuke snarled.
"I'll save you from yourself, if i have to kill you..." He muttered clapping his hands activate sattsugairie no jutsu.
"Sattsugairie maru!" He hollered running at Shinji/Senji.
He flung one hand at Shinji's face. Then twirled around sending a blow Shinji would have trouble blocking at his leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:34 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke when finally fully healed stepped towards the fight.
"Shinji, what the hell is going on...why...are you fighting us?" Daisuke snarled.
"I'll save you from yourself, if i have to kill you..." He muttered clapping his hands activate sattsugairie no jutsu.
"Sattsugairie maru!" He hollered running at Shinji/Senji.
He flung one hand at Shinji's face. Then twirled around sending a blow Senji would have trouble blocking at his leg.
Shocked by Daisuke's swing, his rection was slow. However... Senji jumped up, dodging the blow to the leg, and twisted barely dodging the Sattsugairie, the killing hand scraped across his upper arm, causing blooded to explode out. Senji leapt back, clutching his arm.
"s**t" He swore.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:40 am
Daisuke snarled and twisted in a snake like motion to face Senji once again.
"Soku no Sattsugairie" Daisuke yelled thrusting his hands forwards rapidly at Senji's torso and face.
One of these had to hitHe thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:56 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke snarled and twisted in a snake like motion to face Senji once again.
"Soku no Sattsugairie" Daisuke yelled thrusting his hands forwards rapidly at Senji's torso and face.
One of these had to hit He thought.
Senji began to spin, forseeing Daisuke's attack with his 40% Reikigan.
"HAKKE, KAITEN!" Senji yelled, Release a good portion of Chakra, it caught Daisuke. Sending a few inches back. As soon as he stopped spinning, Daisuke fell to the cold earth. He looked up at Senji. Senji looked at him and his eyes widened in fear. 'Daisuke' started to glow. He flickered and blew up, sending him slamming into a tree.
Damn! Kami Bunshin!  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:02 am
Daisuke pounced from a hedge nearby and smiled.
"Thought i was gonna go that easily did you?" He sneered.
His eyes rotated rapidly as he powered up his fathers mangekyou.
"I'll try to end this" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:08 am
Nitroxic 4jer
"Let's go to the last pillar! It'll take a while..." He said to Yoshi as they were jumping through the trees

"Alright then," Yoshi said. He turned to Urasuke and said, "Hurry up! You're falling behind!"
Urasuke focused a small amount of chakra into his feet and jumped from the next tree to the one in front of Yamata.  

Trowa The Fearless

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:08 am
DaisukeV.2
"Hah," Senji laughed. "It looks like the Mangekyou isn't complete. The scroll isn't complete! And guess who has the final parts?!?" Senji laughed. Daisuke stopped in his tracks
"Now, lets see you attack me knowing that" Senji challenged Daisuke  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:36 am
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
"Let's go to the last pillar! It'll take a while..." He said to Yoshi as they were jumping through the trees

"Alright then," Yoshi said. He turned to Urasuke and said, "Hurry up! You're falling behind!"
Urasuke focused a small amount of chakra into his feet and jumped from the next tree to the one in front of Yamata.
((ATTACK TEH DRAGON!))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:47 pm
Kai reappeared at the entrance to the examination area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:04 pm
Silly Genji
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer

((ATTACK TEH DRAGON!))

{(wtf?)}  

Trowa The Fearless

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:19 pm
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke finished vomiting promptly and looked at Chou in dismay.
"Sorry...for being weak...i'll...try to keep you safe..." He said.
He rolled onto his back and breathed heavily.
"Chou, can i please, have, a chakra....pill?" He wheezed trying to breath normally.
"Pfft. You keep me safe. Whatever." She said as she flicked him a pill. With that she vanished and reappered, Raiper pressed lightly on Mai's neck.

"Quick aren't you?" Mai said cooly. Suddenly she was gone, but soon appeared behind Chou with a kick swinging down toward her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:30 pm
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
"Hah," Senji laughed. "It looks like the Mangekyou isn't complete. The scroll isn't complete! And guess who has the final parts?!?" Senji laughed. Daisuke stopped in his tracks
"Now, lets see you attack me knowing that" Senji challenged Daisuke

Kenji swore under his breathe as he tried to stand, his leg aching and feeling as if it were broken. He began to feel something within him, but he shrugged it off and quickly dashed back in to the fray to assist Daisuke

((Oh well, we still have this week. If I'm right, it will be this week. If not, the next week.... that Dance Maniamix thing made my hands sore))  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:48 am
Shin felt his neck burn. It was like it was palsing with anger, with pure thoughts of pain and suffering for what he was watching. He wanted to stop this but he could only fear that he would end up failing. He felt powerless....than he shut his eyes and nodded. His thoughts were no more of his life but his friends he made, Kenji, Shinji, and others....he didn't want them hurt.

"Right, I'll try to help, but if I do this, I will have to give up all my energy....I dont know what will happen, but I wont be able to move if I do this right....I pray....my life gives me enough strength till its over."

Shin could only pray what he is about to do would work, his combo style of dark and drain. Shin did the first set of seals, and than held it as he ran out and slid on the floor near the fight.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu!!!" ((Bringer Of Darkness))

The area was ingulfed in a black sphere of chakra, no one could see in or out of it except Shin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:59 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin felt his neck burn. It was like it was palsing with anger, with pure thoughts of pain and suffering for what he was watching. He wanted to stop this but he could only fear that he would end up failing. He felt powerless....than he shut his eyes and nodded. His thoughts were no more of his life but his friends he made, Kenji, Shinji, and others....he didn't want them hurt.

"Right, I'll try to help, but if I do this, I will have to give up all my energy....I dont know what will happen, but I wont be able to move if I do this right....I pray....my life gives me enough strength till its over."

Shin could only pray what he is about to do would work, his combo style of dark and drain. Shin did the first set of seals, and than held it as he ran out and slid on the floor near the fight.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu!!!" ((Bringer Of Darkness))

The area was ingulfed in a black sphere of chakra, no one could see in or out of it except Shin.
((Nothing bad, but expect Shinji/Genji beat the living sh*t out of all us, Lol.))  

lKiCk-l

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:41 am
Daisuke glared at Shinj and locked eyes with him.
His in-complete pride rested in the enemies hands and there was no way he could ever get to it.
"Unless..." He began.
He formed the kami seal and smiled.
"...i steal it back" He finished.
"KAMI BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" He hollered as he duplicated by 3.
"SATTSUGAIRIE NO MAI!" He added as each bunshin fromed several hand seals.
"GO!" He yelled.
Hopefully Shinji would be to busy dodging the killing attacks to notcie the real Daisuke take the scroll.
Having the plan made it easier.
He ran at the ex-hyuuga and lunged a hand for the pouch.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games