Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver 0pal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:37 pm

1Twilight_Haven1
Name: Shiri
Name's Meaning: It means Song of my soul, and you will notice in my RPs that the names meaning usually ends up tieing into the story.
Employment: Currently none
Siblings: 1 older sister, 2 older brothers, 1 younger brother
Hobbies: Drawing manga, gaia, drawing gaia avvis in anime form, RPing.
Favorite System: PS2, and classic N64
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Harvest moon, Sonic, and Super SMash Bros
Favorite anime: gundam (any)
Favorite Manga: DNangel, .Hack//legend of the twilight
Best Anime movie ever: FMA movie, or Princess Mononoke
Favorite Store: HMV, or EB Games
Favorite Bands: Simple plan, UVER world, Nightmare, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Lincon Park.

*Dies*
Gah, I feel older and older as my favorite consoles from childhood become 'classic'. Don't even get me started on Nentendo and SNES. I'm swear I'm going to start lying about my age and favortie consoles if the Game Cube ever get tagged as classic.
*Dies yet again*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello! ^.^ My name is Sugarpot. The meaning behind this... "Hmm good halo name..." '*random person* Hey what on earth is a sugarpot?' "OMG THAT IT!" 'No.. what is it?' xD
I like rpg and anime! Whooo ^.^

MidnightChris

pseudo-earthling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:47 am

Howdy-doody-bizzle mrgreen

Name's Pseudo-Earthling, Pseudo for short.
Or you can just call me Jenn if you're attached to names.

Used to be a fantasmo gaia fanatic, until I lost my internet. You know the whole "gotta pay rent before cable, stupid responsibility-priorities" thing? Yeah, it bites. emo But now I have it back! Yaaay~

Anywhoo all my old friends sadly have long since gone different ways and I've forgotten all my old passwords and such... So I seem to be in the market XD Anybody interested? Just send me a PM and such. (Geez, this feels like a want ad or something heehee)

About Me;
• I write, I draw, I smoke, I drink, I roleplay and I play a lot of video games.
• I am from San Francisco, California but moved to San Antonio, Texas for family.
• I was recently exiled from Indiana but plan to go back to launch a rebellion.
• I live and breath the beach life, I'm 100% irish (only third generation American), and I drink a lot of green tea.
• I like Marlboro Reds (cowboy killers), reading, anime, sleeping, taking pictures, talking about nothing, debating stupid topics, insulting people in different languages and dancing in the rain.

Summary;
typical gemini • hippie tree hugger • animal lover • gamer • smoker • social drinker
ADD as hell • love my socks • nerd • insomniac • penguin infatuation
country life junkie • beach life junkie • ghost "hunter" junkie • caffeine, nicotine junkie
tattoo enthusiast • piercing enthusiast • jeep off road enthusiast

Links;
• Livejournal: click here.
• MySpace: click here.
• Personal Webpage: click here.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Sorry for the daze there everyone! I welcome you all, I had business to take care of. Welcome again!

By the By, thanks to Silver Opal for the honestly funny response- I respect trying to converse here, thank yous. 3nodding

Don't worry I used to play the Atari, when I was a kid- plus the N64 and Sega Genesis, man you're right I do kinda feel old...

*Joins in part-death*

Versi Crestfold

Celinety

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:26 pm

Celine blows the dust off of her Commodore 64, shakes her head, and grabs a cane.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:39 pm

Hello to everyone! I hope to have some good RPin' fun while I'm here.

My name's Eizoryu, Eizo for short. Though some have called me E or Eiz before... But I answer to all of them, primarily Eizo. (Pronounced ay-ZO-ree-oo, by the way. 3nodding )
I be a gamer and an artist (I illustrate most of my RP characters whee ), and a bit of a writer. I'm into fantasy and mythology big-time, and I love a good rock-n'roll song.
I suppose I could be called the Gaia definition of Literate. x3 I also happen to be more than a bit of a grammar nazi, though I prefer to teach by example. ^^

Eizoryu is actually the name of my very first character, an assassin/bounty hunter originally spawned in a Metroid-based dream that became a huge story. xD

Eizoryu

Itachun

Demonic Dreamer

17,340 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Well hey there!
The name's Aisu Enzeru, but you all can call me Aisu.
I am glad I was accepted into the guild. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:34 pm

lol, sorry, i stole this form from sumone else. Im too lazy to describe myself, lol

Name: Misuzu Mana
Name's Meaning: Lolis dieing....lol
Employment: Shift Supervisor
Siblings: 3 Sisters, 3 Brothers
Hobbies: drawing, manga, snowboarding, eating, having fun with friends, sports.
Favorite System: ps2
Favorite Game Series': .hack, final fantasy, phoenix wright, katamri, ect...
Favorite anime: Air, FLCL, Ouran High School Host Club, .hack//sign, Higurashi...
Favorite Manga: xxxHolic, D. Gray-man, Gantz
Best Anime movie ever: Howl's Moving Castle
Favorite Store: I dont like shopping...
Favorite Bands: Franz Ferninand, Ali Project, Dir en Grey, The Format, The Killers, MCR, ect ect.

Misuzu Mana

Silver 0pal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:54 pm

I've been wishing I hadn't sold my N64 when the Game Cube came out. I doubt it would have ever broken down, unlike some consoles I know.
*Punts his dead GC and PS2.*
Pieces of Junk...
*Goes and plays SNES*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 am

Hey its Shinji here, hmm how to introduce myself, started gaia again lol
i kinda left this account for a some time probably along the lines of 1 year. so im back. I just wanted to learn more about roleplaying and the sort. Besides that i enjoy being lazy once in an while. Thats all thanks >.<

PsychoEiji

Gaian

Lancent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:51 am

Name: Lancent (Herbert T. Hill)
Other Names: shadow789, animefireball,

arrow Likes: Art | SOME of My Friends | Games (mostly RPGs, First person shooters, Blood and Guts,) | Classical Music (Mozart, Chopan, Joplin, Vivaldi, Litz, etc.) | Trance, Techno, some Drum&Bass | Radio station: TechnoBase.FM ((Click Here)) Anime (but i don't watch them) | Yuri Hentai (my 2nd favorite type of art)

arrow Dislikes: My Sister | Certain Natured People | MySpace (< hated with a passion...) | Rap (Hated for all eternity), also includes: Hip Hop, R&B, etc.

arrow Hoobies: Drawing My Deviant Art and Composing Check Out My Audios! Please Vote On My Music!!! Click Audio All my musics are for Free Download! | Playing piano (self taught) | teach others how to draw or improve their drawing ablility.

arrow Favorite Song That I Made: Healing Waters Of Tranquillity
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:27 pm

A Commodore? Really? Wow...I might have to side with your cane on this one- that's pretty old.

Yeah, for some reason the older consoles were made like bricks- but stable. It reminds me of the old adage, "They sure don't make them like they used to."

~Looks at his red-lighted 360 after he bought it... and cries~

Versi Crestfold

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Yeah... I'm new... otherwise I wouldn't have much need to post here. Not really sure to say... so I'll leave it at that.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Brutal. I made it in.

Edit: Auron Fallingstar, the infamous Guardian of Destruction. The walking genocide. I am that which is the end and finale. To face me in combat is the last time to set foot on land. =o

Aurelien The Wise

Mr Iniccutef Sir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 am

Hi! I'm CrazyMonkie18! I'm crazy like a monkey! Woo!!
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games