The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:45 am
He shook his head a no when she though she had woken him up. the cold wind did little to nothing to him since he was used to it.
"No at all, I was resting before the storm got here" He told her looking her over himself before up at the sky.
"You should find cover before it gets here, Lighting is not something you want to get struck by." He told her with a simple nod.
There where two different winds, one from his rear and another from his side. When both blew at the same time it blew his long fur upwards some revealing some of his scars, "There a cave just below here." He told her has he walked over to the ledge of the mountain, "Its a rough 15 feet fall but its a safe place to hide if you need it."
A nice wolf he was, He hated seeing any sort of creature get hurt, or worst die without just cause.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:38 am
She sat there more awed by his scars then scared or sympathetically. She had seen scars before but she had never seen so many before. He didn't seemed bothered by them nor did he seem to be proud of them. Knowing or well Assuming this much she wandered what had happened. What story each scar had to tell.
Shaking her head she walked over to the ledge and looked down. The cave was an easy spot as she sat down her eyes darting to different places as her mind registered what the best way to get down there would be. After a few seconds her mind stopped and she gave a wolfish smile.
Looking at the Male wolf next to her she said, "Thank you.. uhh.. Im sorry I don't know your name.."

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:24 pm
His he turned his back, His tail low has he slowly paced back towards his previous spot.
"Seleinis." He told her looking back, "They call me Seleinis."
"May I ask what a lone wolf is doing in my lands?" He asked her abruptly, His eyes fixed her for a moment remain quiet has he looked into the sky once more at the darkening sky.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm
The younge female stood and looked over her shoulder at Seleinis. "I wish I knew why I was here or how I became a lone wolf... All I know is that my name Aeria and I'm 4 years old.." Her voice was soft layered with a bit of sadness as she looked at the sky before back at him.
Giving him a nodd she said, "Thank you for you help Seleinis. When the storm passes I'll leave you lands." After she said this she looked down the cliff before jumping off the edge landing on a small ledge jumping from one to another. Reaching the cage she looked inside hesitently unsure if it was safe or if any other animals resided there. Suddently a load crack of thunder roared across the land. Causing her to jump as she scurried inside and layed down.

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:49 pm
Hearing her Jump off the side of the mountain on tops other small ledge until landing near the caves entrance. The loud crack of the thunder didn't even cause Seleinis to blink. turning around once more and walked over the ledge and looked down at her. lightning flashed on the darkened sky away causing light to flash behind him.

"I never said you should leave either." He told her has his eyes gazed around the lands, "You may stay and join are pack if you wish." He simply stated has he laid on the ground, His front legs hanging over the side.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Crawling out on her belly Aeria glanced up at the male wolf above and thought for a moment. "I don't want to cause any trouble.." She said before lowering her head to the ground her nose touching the soil making a small rose apear. Smiling she layed her head on her front paws as she watched the flower.
"I'm going out on a limb to say your the pack leader?" She asked curioulsy only her glancing upwards at him trying to make small talk. She needed to get to know this male better so she could deicde if she should take him up on his offer.

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 am
he smirked, "Trouble? If you help other when needed and mind your business other wise you cant cause much trouble." he told her has he looked down at her. Nodding to her comment about him being pack leader. "That's right." He simply replied. His tail wagging lightly enjoying the cold weather, wind and light rain that started falling.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 pm
Though he may like the cold Aeria didn't. She scooted back into the cave getting away from the chilling feeling of raindrops. She never liked anything cold.. It always reminds her of death, and for some reason that frightened her. "I'll think about staying. Thank you for you offer." She said load enough for him to hear so he wouldnt think she had been ignoring him. "You must like cold weather to be laying out in it." There was a slight chatter in her words as she curled up tighter trying to conserve her body heat better. When it got cold all of her body heat would leave her and she would stay cold. But she lived threw it. Though here was always a small ache in her heart when she got like this.

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm
BlackRain was following a trail. He was tired but kept going. He would fight whatever threatened him but he was mostly not looking for a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Storm was perched beside a tree, looking down the hill side. She was at her favorite spot, but yet, it did not feel right to be there.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Alania stepped out from the trees, wind ruffling the guard hairs of her ruff. The night was crisp and the bite of frost was in the air. The breeze smelled of her old lands, familiar and yet alien to her as well. She'd wandered this terriory so extensively in her day, but then she'd had plenty of time for that. She sighed and closed her bright, amber eyes. Even with them closed, she could place the direction of the ocean, the river that flowed to it, the flower meadow. All of these places holding a special significance to her now. This was her domain.

The new Alpha Female breathed in the sharp air and shivered as she felt the cold air sear her lungs. She raised her muzzle and pointed it skyward. Her howl began low, so deep it had to rise into an audible range and lifted upwards from there. The notes flowed up and down like a sweet melody upon the night air. With a final breath she let loose the note she'd been saving and then waited for her voice to fade out into its own echo, reverberating as it rebounded off of rocks and trees to carry down the mountain.

She opened her eyes again and her ears tipped forward to listen for a response were it to come. She had not yet howled to this new pack. She would have to make herself known now. Her face had been expressionless up to this point where it broke into a broad, toothy grin. Her tail was raised to a dominant posture, her shoulders squared, and her head held high. Even with her mother's curse still threatening to bring her down, she would overcome it and prove her long passed family wrong in their condemning her for her transgressions.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:40 am
Meena slowed to a trot and looked behind her waiting for Eiwen to catch up. she didn't know when she had passed him.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm
A dark male wolf came charging up the mountain, tongue lolling out. He spotted Meena's light pelt up ahead through the trees and made a bee-line for her. When he got closer he slowed his pace and sauntered past her slowly to tease his mate.

"Miss me, love?" He grinned with his white teeth bared wide. His tail was lifted like a show horse as he danced back to her side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm
Meena laughed and flicked her tail as Eiwen. "How could I not miss you? you big ofe." She shook her tail and her tail rose slightly. She watched him and tilted her head as he came back to her. "What are you doing?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm
"Hmm?" He lifted an eyebrow and looked at Meena for a long moment. He wasn't exactly sure of the terms behind her statement. How was he to respond? He was terribly conflicted.

He knew she wanted pups badly but was now to be the time? His ears rotated forward and his tail dropped. He looked at her with a slightly puzzled expression.

"I was teasing you...?" His head tilted to the side quizzically. He'd never had a mate before, he didn't know what to do but he knew Meena had been with other males before. He'd set that all aside though when he'd accepted her.

He snorted and his eyes drifted to the ground in front of him. He dabbled with the dirt under his paws and wrinkled his nose. What a peculiar moment this was for him. Surely Meena was more experienced?

{Lol, confused pup. Shoot, he doesn't even know what he's doing for once in his life. XD}

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff