Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:54 pm
Suyuri grinned confidently as she hung onto Sora and nodded slightly at what Sora said about Tumoras. She had forgotten about that female cause she didn't hang around her much. Her mood kinda scared Suyuri, but she thought that if they saw her again she wouldn't be afraid. Nodding to herself, she never realized that she had furrowed her eye brows in thought making Seilene softly chuckle at her. Then when she heard that they could find Hero sooner or later, she perked up and looked to Seilene who nodded in agreement making Suyuri even happier. Suyuri let go and began to walked to the lake, "Hehe, the sooner we find him the sooner I can help him with his..." she paused in her confident statement and turned to Sora and Seilene. With a confused look on her face she tilted her head, "His ego?" she said looking for a sign of approval that, that was what Sora had said he needed help with. She slowly got lost in thought, trying to figure out what exactly an ego was. The thoguht made her cross her arms over her chest and stare at Sora blankly with her red eyes.

(same here ^^)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 pm
Sora chuckled at watched Suyuri. Such energy and excitement, it was effecting her mood and making her feel like a pup again. Watching Suyuri walk to the lake and tell her that she was going to help Sora with Hero's "ego", Sora allowed her herself to burst out in laughter. The way she said it Sora was sure the young fea did not know what the word meant. Getting control over her little fit, she stood up and nodded at Suyuri. Then looked at Seilene, inclined her head to show she was following the young one and then started to walk after her. "Ego is what one thinks about themselves. How they carry themselves, how they talk and acknowledge others. Hero thinks awfully high of himself, and regards others - besides his friends and loved ones of course- lower than him. Don't let that make you think any lower of him, its just who he is, and we might not like him, but we have to love him." She winked at Suyuri, not knowing if she heard her, but smiled anyways and looked at the sky.

She noticed some clouds rolling in, but they didn't seem to threaten the land with rain.

Looking behind her and at Seilene she said to her, "It really is good to see you my friend. Have you heard any news of the others?" She heard some news about Tumorias on her travels, same with Hero, but nothing about the others. She was curious of their fates.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 pm
Suyuri smiled hearing Sora laugh and then her explanation. Nodding her head she thought she understood ego a little better. Noticing Sora was following her, Suyuri began to walk around, looking at the different things around her. First it was the water which she swirled about with a small stick then it was a bug that would fly by. As her short attention span got the best of her, Seilene slowly began to follow the two as well.
Seilene thought for a moment before replying to Sora, "I haven't heard much, but Sulkrai went after Krad.....Arkanna is missing...Jin, Kaoru, and their sister have gone off in search of a place to train...and Ankur.." She paused casting her eyes to the clear blue eye above, "Has past from this world not long after you left. So I wouldn't know what became of her neko friend, Liren" Seilene went back to watching Suyuri running about in front of them, "As for the rest of them..I wouldn't know what happened..I couldn't find anyone else nor has anyone else told me anything about them." Seilene was feeling unusually calm once she finished speaking. Trying to shake it off she gave a small smile to Sora, "What about you? What has become of the ones you have heard from??"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:11 am
Sora frowned at most of the bad news. This was bad indeed. She started to think, trying to figure out what news she had heard from travels or from other wolves. "Hero does not know yet, but I met up with Tumorias on my travels. She had taken off herself, trying to figure out something with her power. She didn't tell me what, but this meeting was two months ago, she could be anywhere... in any state..." Sora frowned, hinting that the young fea could be either dead or alive herself. "But besides that, nothing." She sighed and looked over the lake, frustrated. Then her eyes wandered back to Seilene, slowly, a smile coming back on her face, "I bet she is all right, she may be small but from what I know of her, she is as stubborn and prideful as her brother, she is also really smart, she is most likely all right." She nodded, trying to ease any worries that may have crept into either of the minds.

Pushing herself on the balls of her feet Sora rocked herself back and forth slightly, moving her body and calming the itching sensation in her muscles. She had been so productive and constantly busy and moving around in her own travels that is started to make her uneasy of moving. That feeling would soon be gone though, she was in no danger in these lands.

"Any new wolves you met on your travels though? Any that you took a liking too?" She asked, curious, she had met several new wolves while everybody was away, and before she left the lands, and she was curious as a young pup. She was also trying to keep light conversation going.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:52 pm
Seilene looked off into the distance as she listened to Sora. An upset feeling gripped at her heart for a moment for Tumorias's sake, but it left when Sora had reassured her of the females well being. Grinning back at Sora when she heard her question on new wolves, "There is one." She trailed off for a moment, but shook her head and came back to reality, "Her name is Phir and she's the same as Ankur, but.." she held up her pointer finger, "She got banished from the soul society and tried to mess with Sulkrai." She couldn't stiffle the small laugh that came with the memory, "Didn't go so well for her, but I think it helped her calm down and now out of request from Sulkrai she has taken on watching over me." Putting her hands behind her back, she furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't knwo where she is at the moment cause when she was sleeping me and Suyuri left to go wondering around." A feeling of adolesences fell on Seilene as her grin widened at her accomplishment, "I know she'll be after me soon and probably furious, but she I think she needs some time to herself with all the worries she's worked up." Seilene turned to Sora, still holding her hands behind herself she tilted her head slightly, "And what about you? I have a feeling you meet some interesting characters on your journey?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:39 pm
"Oh, I see." She murmured, nodding here and there, listening to Seilene. She laughed softly at the grin that was plastered on her face. "If she comes while we are still here, I look forward to meeting her." She was a friendly person, and always wanted to know who her friend's friends were, so she knew them and it wouldn't feel awkward when the two sides met with each other. "I have met several." She murmured, biting her lip. "I met a very interesting character before I left. Her name is Gossamer, a young demon, though the poor dear has no clue what she is." She nodded at that, wondering where the young demon was. "I also met a young man on my travels, his name Xixist." She nodded at that, "A nice lad, a lot of promise in him."

Her voice held straight respect in her voice. "He is from my old pack." She added, sighing as she ran her hand through her hair. "He is a loner now, though, exiled from our pack because he was different." She laughed, it was a bit forced. "I told him about the pack, and he may be coming. I'm looking forward to it actually." She nodded at that, "Besides that, nobody."

Hehe, I smell a new Chi wolfie.
x3

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:10 pm
Seilene nodded as she listened to Sora, hearing about the young female demon she covered her mouth with a small, "I hope she's alright...has she found anyone to be with so she isn't lonely?" She asked with a worried tone. A lot of the pack seemed to know what it was like to be alone even Seilene which made her worry when someone else is that way as well. Perking up for a moment when she heard Sora speak of a possible new member, she smiled, "Someone from your old pack? That might be fun." She commented and nudged Sora with her elbow gently, "Maybe he can help me get a better picture on what you used to be like before you came here." She teased lightly not wanting to hurt Sora's feelings or bring up anything that may make her friend upset.
Suyuri headed back to the two as she noticed that she had wondered alittle farther ahead then the two. Carrying a butterfly in her hands, she ran back to the two wanting to show them, but before she got there Suyuri took a tumble and released the butterfly on accident. Standing up she shook off and watched the butterfly flitter away. With a sigh she placed her hands on her hips and returned to Seilene's side with a small mumble of her anger for letting it go.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:43 pm
Sora frowned. "No, I don't believe she has..." She sighed softly and sadly at that, "I would've tried to bond with her, but she is like a locked case, you have to have the right key." She looked at the ground, "Though, if Xixist does come, he may take a liking to her." She smiled softly at what Seilene said, knowing she meant good saying it. "I highly doubt it, I believe he was only a pup when I left." She remembered him saying that, remembering that he used to think she was a marvel to look at against the perfect tan and brown wolves. She smiled at that, but then realized she got lost in thought. Looking at Seilene she smiled, "And yes, he will be fun. He's a funny guy and full of energy, and Hero might have met his match, the young boy is strong." She sighed at that.

"Of course, I'm not going to try and make sure they don't fight as best as I can." She then noticed Suyuri and watched her, stifiling a laugh as she watched the young girl lose her prisoner. When she stopped at Seilene's side Sora softly patted Suyuri's head. "It was a pretty little bug, hmm?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Seilene sighed as she listened to Sora and nodded in understanding, "I see." Then she smiled softly as she noted the facts on Xixist. Placing a hand on Suyuri's shoulder she commented, "I'm sure he'll fit right in with us all." She let out a small laugh as Suyuri looked up at the two confused, but she smiled when she heard Sora's comment on her butterfly. Suyuri was proud of herself for catching it and bounced on the balls of her feet while she lightly asked, "What are you guys talking about? Are we getting a new playmate?" Suyuri went off in thought as her words started to trail off, "Maybe we could run around the river and catch some of those water skimmer bug..things...and and."
Seilene laughed at her enthuiasism(sp?) as she looked to Sora, "I don't know what's gotten into her...she used to be all quiet and now look at her." she said with a small tease in her voice. Deciding to finally move Seilene walked to the waters edge and looked to Sora with flickering blue eyes. She felt alittle fiesty at the moment and wondered if Sora had any feelings like that as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm
"Yes, I'm sure." She smiled back. Looking at Suyuri she nodded, "Yes, we might. We have to see if he comes to the pack." Sora looked back at Seilene and laughed, "Yes, she was so quiet, now she just so talkative!" She winked, "It's not a bad change though." She poked Suyuri softly in the middle of the forehead. Watching Seilene she cocked an eyebrow and noticed the look in her eyes. Sora grinned and walked towards Seilene, clearly feeling the same. "Hmm, what are you thinking Seilene." Sora chuckled, feeling playful and feisty.

_________
Blah, sorry for the shortness.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 pm
Suyuri blinked a couple times when she was poked, watching the two walk off before slowly following behind Sora. Suyuri couldn't help, but wonder what was going through the two older wolves minds as she watched them interact together.
Seilene swayed gently side to side, looking up at the sky she replied to Sora with a small hint of sarcasism, "Oh...nothing really.." She tried to stiffle laughter when she turned to the two, "How about we go for a little swim?" She had been wanting to go swimming for awhile now, but never really got around to it. Now that Sora was here, she thought she might give it a try again since she always seemed to have fun when she was around.
Suyuri jumped alittle in excitment for she never got to see Seilene playing around before and she had always wanted to play with her, but found herself always to scared to ask. She bounded up to Seilene and gave her a response, but she was talking too fast for anyone to understand.

(no worries ^^)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:20 pm
Sora watched, interested. Then she smirked, "That, my friend, sounds great." She then watched Suyuri and laughed. "Dear, please talk a little more slowly." She replied, laying her hand down on the young girl's shoulder. Then looking at the lake, she looked at her clothes.

"Hmm, can't be swimming in these." She knew she had a under-shirt and skin tight shorts under her capri's and shirt. Starting to take off her boots she looked at Seilene and Suyuri, grinning like a pup, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" Once her boots and socks were off, she started to strip off her shirt and pants, laying them neatly next to her boots. Now, only in her tank and shorts she took off for the water and dived in, to be met with the cool water. Breaking to the surface she took a deep breath and looked to see who else was in the water.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Seilene blinked a couple times trying to understand Suyuri, but gave up and laughed when Sora asked her to slow down. Seilene took off her kimono and placed it aside as she adjusted her undershirt so that way it was a little longer then her underpants and got into the water with Suyuri jumping in behind her. When they were in Suyuri began to swim around trying to stay above the surface as she accidently bonked into Sora cause she had her eyes closed.
Seilene actually didn't jump, but slid herself in and slowly made her way over to Sora and Suyuri, splashing water at the two when she got close enough. She laughed softly at Suyuri as she tried to place her feet on the bottom of the lake, but found it much deeper then she expected.

(sorry for the shortness...things picked up in my mail box and other guilds so I'm scrambling to reply to everyone >< )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:06 pm
Sora felt somebody bump into her and she noticed that it was Suyuri. Smiling she patted her head once more and then noticed that Suyuri had a hard time standing in the water. Sora, reaching out and holding Suyuri's upper arm, Sora helped her float. Feeling water hit her Sora looked at Seilene and grinned, "Two can play at that game!" Taking her free hand Sora lifted it up and hit the water at a angle, attempting to splash Seilene back while laughing.

It had been so long since she just relaxed and played like this. It was nice, and it was even better that it was with her good friends Seilene and Suyuri.

No problem. :3

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Seilene blocked her face as Sora fought back, trying to splash her back while hiding her face. Suyuri thanked Sora as she was helped and then squeeked as the water fight began. Trying to fight back with them yet stay a float was a little hard so she got out of Sora grip and hid behind her instead. Suyuri had to lay a hand on Sora's shoulder so stay a float while she watched the two go at it. Laughing she every once and awhile would send a wave of water towards Seilene.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff